Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 pm

I was sitting against Thalia's pine. It was another normal day at camp half blood. I played around with braclet that I got from my best friend for my 11th birthday. I mssed her. I wonder how she is now. I hope the gods bless her, she was the only one who stood up for me.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:27 pm

[[*missed]]
I walked along them small trail of dirt in camp, messing around on my Ipod. Campers wern't supposed to have Ipods, but I was a special case. Technology was my life, it was what I lived for. That and taking care of Kraiten, of course. Looking up, I noticed a shape near Thalia's pine. Being the curious boy that I am, I changed direction to go investivate.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:19 pm

really they are? Cuz all my charries have one:P

I sat there listening to my ipod that dad gave me for my birthday. I was listening to 2NE1. A Kpop group. I heard footsteps near me, and ignored it. They were probrably just walking by.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 pm

I stopped walking in front of the girl, as I now could see. Standing just in front of her, I lighty kicked her with my foot, getting her attention. Putting my ipod in my pocket, I waited for her to look up. And look up, she did.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 pm

I took off my headphones. "Sup?" I said. I was really not in the mood for this right now, but I didn't want to be rude so I answered him. He had blonde hair and grey eyes. Athena kid I noted mentally.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 pm

[[he has sandy blond hair and greenish eyes. not a typical athena look]]

"Chilling. how bout you?" I sat down next to her. Nothing like making new friends at camp. Hopefully she turned out to be a nice girl. and not some jerk.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 pm

"Chillin like a boss" I said as I did this fake 'im so cool' imitation while nodding my head.
"Watcha listening to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Wow. A Boss? Someone here was trying to be cool. I bet she had very few friends. I shugged my shoulders and answered her question vaugely. "Music."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 am

"Ugh. No one gets my jokes here." I muttered. She probrably thought I was trying to be 'cool' here. No I'm not. I noted mentally. "Dude, chill. Didn't mean to insult you." I said. Hopefully that didnt annoy her too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^   IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDK what to name this so.... PRIVATE TO LIGHTNING AND MAX! ^^
Page 1 of 1