Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Warm sands (Private to Lightning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Warm sands (Private to Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Mark sat on the beach. It was, for once, mostly empty. A few other demigods were splashing around twenty yards away, but other than that, it was empty. He was actually rather enjoying this odd moment of quite, despite being as social as he was. The wind started blow a little colder, and he shivered- he was dressed just in his swim trunks, having only climbed out of the water a little while before. He curled up a little, but then leaned back whne he heard someone behind him. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 pm

I Had Walked Around The Camp For A Few Hours Before I Headed To The Beach, where i was headed to the chill waters. The Kid IN front of me must have had a sixth sense and Said 'Hello?' making me jump. I Forgot how lost in my foggy thought i was, and almost stumbled onto the kid. I Did however manage up twisting to the floor out of pure surprise, and getting caught in a crab hole. I Landed Hard on my stomach, but with the time to tense my muscled body, i could still breathe... Well I Could Have If i wasn't laughing so hard that i was crying... My deep, Velvet voice rang out in Laughter as i rolled over, and squeezed my eyes shut against the sun. I finally got myself under control and sat up facing the Speaker for the first time. This all happened in a matter of maybe a minute. I Wiped the tears out of my eyes, and my half-moon-smile across my lips wrinkled my dimples as i looked up. I Held out my hand, and said "I'm Stiles, Stiles Siruin, And I felt like Dropping in...." I Said and chuckled once more. My Shadow Darkened As My Ears Reddened For Reason I Couldn't Quite Finger Yet, The 'Fog' Was Still A Little Dense there.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Mark's cheeks turned dark red for no apparent reason. HOTHOTHOT He slapped himself mentally. Bad Mark! No be pervy! "Uh, uh, hiI'mMarknicetomeetyou?" What's wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:16 pm

I saw a look of confusion cross Mark's face. I Reached over and put my hand around his shoulder and squeezed him together, "Hey, Dude Calm Down, Cheer up and slow down.... It's Mark Right? And I'm doing great..." I finished but left my hand there not want it to move and on contact the fog was gone, like not all but in that area you know? "So Whats Up With You, Stop That Blushing Or I'll DO Something Really Embarrassing... Your Choice...." I Said Looking At Marks Face Seeing His Brown Eyes full of a light of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Stiles' hand on his shoulder only made him blush further. He tried to calm down. "Yes, it's Mark. Embarrassing how?" He thought his head would explode if he blushed an harder. What on Earth is happening to me?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I Just Smiled and said "Well, How Much your blushing with me just touching you... I'm Gonna Assume that you have a fancy for something around here" My insides bounced faster than the atoms in the sun, the butterflies i had made me want to hurl. I continued on with my usual calmness on the outside and deconstructed the problem: 1) I liked him, 2) He (probably) Likes me 3) what to do, what to do... My hand unconsciously moved down his shoulder, and across his waist which pulled him closer to where we were almost touching. "Just Something That i have a feeling about... I mean no one just blushes, and it was probably a huge coincidence that you blushed harder on contact but...." i sad as my whole nerve system did flips, the blood racing down into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Mark was dumbfounded. "I-I-I... Um, do you want to ch-chat? You s-seem pretty cool." He tried to force some of the blood out of his face. No success. This guy was really hot. Like, no kidding. Is he... hitting on me?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:13 pm

I smiled wider at each stutter... "Well For A While, But I was wondering, if you wanted to swim... So Sooner Or later, we can hit the water... but for now lets chat. How has your day going?" i asked in a deep velvet voice. placed my hand across his abdominal muscles, Tracing his soft flesh line with my whisper close fingers.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Mark shivered at Stiles' touch. "U-um, pretty good. H-how's yours? Sw-swimming s-sounds nice." His face literally could not get any redder. He had never been this embarrassed before.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Tracing Slower and smoother, I Laughed looking at him, His Blonde Hair Framing his square jaw, made him something of a dream. I Leaned int close and whispered "it's OK To be like Me, The World Doesn't Hate You, And i'll always Be Here for you..." I Said, i Felt Invincible after i got that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Mark stammered. "I-I-I-I-I-I- Screw it!" He leaned upwards quickly, catching Stiles off guard. WHATAMIDOINGIMETTHISGUYALITTLEWHILEAGOANDNOWIMEAINGHISFACEWHATWHATWHAT
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

I Leaned into the kiss, my hand moving down his back pulling him on top of me. My Free hand wrapped itself in his hair gripping and releasing as fast as my heartbeat. I Smiled breaking the kiss, the sand had gotten all over us, and I loved the randomness of it all. "You Look like You have things so under control..." I quickly Kissed Him Again To Show I Was Joking. I Looked into Marks Intelligent brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Mark was getting more comfortable with the situation. "Oh, I will be." He kissed Stiles again, hard, staying above the other boy this time, being more dominant. A funny sight, really, as Stiles was more than half a foot taller than him. He pulled back, and looked down at their sandy forms. The little granules had somehow gotten into his trunks."You mentioned swiming?" He asked, his face in a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:01 pm

I Smiled "Why yes, I Did but first... we Need To Settle Who Wears The Pants In This Relationship.. Since I kissed you..." I Said rolling us over again laughing as i kissed him once again. I placed my knees on either side of mark and bent over Kissing him all the way down to his short line, where i hoisted him onto my shoulder and started to jog of into the 50' water.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Mark started squirming and pounding on Stiles' back. "LEMME GO!" He managed to squirm out of Stiles' grip, then pulled him over into the water. "Need I remind you," he whispered into his ear, "I did the kissing."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 pm

"You started uncertain, and scared. You needed a big strong man to help you out of it... that was where i came in..." i said After i kissed him again... we were in shallow water so i decided (like why the hell not right?) lets have a tickle fight.... I launched into an attack my fingers moving back to his soft smooth stomach reaching down and kissing him just below the right ear.

OOC: Should've waited.... GO See Mr. Leonardo
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t6775-lightnings-newest-characters
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 pm

((XDDDD Yes, I should have. And would have, had I known you were making him.))

"Well I ain't scared now." Mark chocked a laugh down. He quickly stuck his hands under Stiles' arms, and started wiggling. He was merciless. "Victory shall be mine!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:58 pm

I Laughed Some More And Tickled behind his knee Moving With Furious speed, rotating from the knees to the stomach to the shoulders... I then took him in the arm pits not knowing what to suspect.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Mark's arms clamped down on his sides. He quickly disengaged, then swam aroud behind Stiles and started tickling the back of the taller boy's thighs through his trunks. He stopped, and hugged Stiles from behind, hard enough to wind the taller boy. "I win."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 pm

my breathe caught, and i Laghed until i was crying, but i wasn't gonna give up so easily. i whipped around bringin in my height over the Mark, tickling him hard. I liaughed and then jumped out of his reach, then lightning quick, i was in close tickling hard. Then jumping back i decieved him to reach for me, and then launched my attack into his unprotected body. i slid my hand all over his smooth strong stomach stretching his waisst band. I Laughed and looked at Mark again. i leaned over his back, and kissed him upside down.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Mark nested his hands in Stiles' hair. He held the other boy close as they kissed. With a bit of effort, he righted them, so they stood in the shallows, his head against Stile's chest, before lying them down, himself on top. He kissed Stiles again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Stiles wrapped his hands around Marks warm body. He stood there in the sun with his soul mate in his arms. He leaned in and kissed Mark again. squeezing him tight. He felt another warm kiss, and knew his life was great.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Mark leaned up against Stiles. He pressed one more sweet kiss to his lips, then pulled back. "Let's talk," he smiled wistfully, "I wanna know more about yah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm sands (Private to Lightning)   Warm sands (Private to Lightning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warm sands (Private to Lightning)
Page 1 of 1