Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ Empty
PostSubject: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ Tumblr_llonofeddV1qcytl9o1_500
Sunny Kash
Eros

There Sunny lay, next to the stawberry fields only feet away. She was bored and tired and ready to blow up. She couldn't find anything to do besides wander camp. It was freezing in the winter sun, the wind blowing gradually. Sunny hated the cold, but she hated the crowded Hera cabin more. So her father was a minor. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a cabin. The things that puzzled and irritated Sunny amused many even Sunny herself.
As she lay, her thoughts wandered to simple things like what was for dinner tonight or whatshe could write in her notebook for the day. Her notebook and pen lay next to her, but she had no interest in writig at the moment. Her hands were too cold even in gloves and even so, she couldn't write with shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ Chris-Hemsworth

I walked through the strawberry fields, an already odd place for me to be. As well, I was wearing clothing that I wouldn't usually wear, but since it was cold I had to modify my clothes. I had a black long sleeved shirt on that stretched on my muscles. It had white trimmings. I also wore jeans that were sort of baggy since I didn't really know my size. I hated dressing up for winter. Anyway, I was walking through the strawberry fields, looking for a bolt and screw of a certain size that I had dropped here two days before. My eyesight wasn't very good, so it had been an hour and my cheeks were cold. I scanned the ground trying to find it, still.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Sunny looked up to find a boy walking along the edge of the fields. He seemed to be looking for something. It was a little odd to see him wearing just a long sleeved shirt and baggy jeans in the cold weather, but Sunny found it as an opportunity to get involved in something instead of sitting on her butt and shivering. The boy seemed to be searching for something.
"What are you looking for?" Sunny asked the boy anxiously with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:08 pm

I unglued my eyes from the ground and looked up to see someone watching me, and I began to wonder for how long she had been doing so. "A screw," I answered awkwardly. "Err, it's kind of attached to a bolt, but it's small. Have you seen it around here?" I asked. It was worth a shot, but I doubted someone who wasn't looking for it would find it, but a fresh pair of eyes could help.

Last edited by Brenny on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Sunny pursed her lips and thought for a moment. She never saw screw or a bolt. It must have been really hard to look for something like that. "I haven't seen anything," she said after a moment. "But I could help." Sunny stood up, "Where did you last see it?" she asked the boy lightly. Sunny brushed off the dirt from her pants her pants. She didn't necessarily know how pr where to start looking. "Oh! I'm Sunny by the way." she said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

"Well," I tried not to say obviously, "here. I saw it last here. I'm Kyle. Kyle Storm," I replied, trying to sound casual, though it wasn't everyday that anyone cared to learn his name. I didn't offer to shake her hand or anything, because though it was freezing, I suspected my palms were sweating from nervousness. I directed my gaze to the ground once again, not because I was looking but because of fear of eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Sunny laughed lightly and put her hands on her hips, then dropped them at her sides. "Um, okay," she said lightly. "Nice to meet you. Kind of a sucky place to meet, in this situation." Stupid thing to say, Sunny thought. She looked out to the fields for a second then to the ground. "Well, we're wasting daylight. Let's start looking." She went and stood next to Kyle and started looking on the cold ground.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 pm

I nodded and began to search again, bending down and moving strawberries out of the way now and then. It was extremely hard. I kept moving and looking at weird angles in hopes of getting a glint of the metal off of the rays of the sharp sun. It didn't really work. "Uhh... thanks for helping me," I said, trying to break the awkward silence without looking up from my searching.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Sunny laughed. "Yeah, well I've got nothing better to do," she said honestly. Sunny tucked her red hair behid her ears. "This cold weather is kind of limiting the activities that could be done around camp. I'm not to fond of freezing temperatures either, but I'm not going to sit around in cabin 2 all day." Sunny found herself talkig a lot now. Her cheeks flushed with color from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 pm

"Well-" I started, but something shining out of the corner of my eye caught my attention and I stopped in mid-sentence. I quickly turned and ran a couple steps before bending down to see what it was. As I looked closer, it turned out only to be a charm bracelet that someone had dropped. I picked it up and noticed a pink jewel in the middle glow in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Sunny jogged over and stood next to Kyle, awkwardly looking over his shoulder. "Whatcha got there?" she asked before getting a good look at it. She found it to be a bracelet with a pink charm. She lursed her lips, wondering where it had come from. She looked at Kyle for an answer. Maybe he knew who's it was.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:52 pm

"No clue," I spluttered. I shrugged, standing up to my full height and examining it. "Someone must have dropped it. You want it?" I asked, offering it to her. I smiled, blushing slightly, but only slightly. I just noticed that I had just offered jewelry to a girl, which I had never done before. It was hard to believe I was being so casual about it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Sunny scrunched up her nose a bit and pursed her lips, thinking. "It's pretty," She said softly, a light smiled on her face. She softly and casually took it out of his hand, examining it. "I'd love to have it." she said with a smile. She handed it back to him and put out her wrist. "Help me put it on?" she asked biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:44 pm

I nodded, and undid the latch, wrapping it around her wrist and re-doing the latch. "There," I said, as it sparkled in the light. I took one last look around the strawberry fields."I think that's it for today. No way were gonna find it now that the sun is almost down."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Sunny shrugged. "Why not?" she asked. She pursed her lips looking around. There was almost no point in stopping, there was nothig else to do. Seeing that the sun was almost down didn't mean much to Sunny. It could have been midnight, but for some reason, she wanted to help him keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I took a last glance around and began walking away from the fields. "Because," I said, assuming she was still following me. " It's dark, we can look tomorrow, and we can live without it for one night." Those were all my reasons, and honestly, I was fed up with searching.

OOC: Not much romance, huh? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥   Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Failing at Staying Warm ¥Brenny¥
Page 1 of 1