Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Essie tried to blend in with the campers, but that was surprisingly hard for her considering, that people kept on staring at her for no reason. she got up and walked away, trying to not make eye contact. She sat down against a board as she shut her eyes, her head leaning back. COuld people just hink of her as invisible?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) Fauna_12
*[F A U N A C A S T R O]*
*[1 6]*
*[D A U G H T E R O F P A N]*

Spoiler:

I was walking, with my huge books in my arms, holding them to my chest. People kept bumping into me, and I was polite, so I smiled. But nothing more. I knew there was a somewhat sucluded spot. I kept walking, untill someone tripped me, a Hermes kid no doubt, because he snickered, and ran away. I had spilled all my books in front of a girl my age. Well... not really. I should be at least thirty... but thats a long story. I started picking up my books, my face blushing like crazy. "Sorry if I startled you or anything," I said to the girl, still picking up my books.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Essie looked up as she saw a girl fall in front of her, stupid Hermes kids. "Your fine..." she trailed, helping the girl get her books together. "I'm Essie." she said softly, she really was not in the mood to talk. She had way to much happening inside her mind. Her face was extremely red, why would that be? All she did was fall...oh. Essie shook her head, she was being slow.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 pm

I got all my books from the girl, and held them to my chest again. "Thank yo. Um, Essie. I'm Fauna," I said almost in a whisper. I sat down, and brushed back some of my hair. I closed my eyes. I knew I wasn't bleeding, so that was good.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Essie simply sighed, "Nice to meet you." she nearly mumbled, she got her book, reading the Greek words naturally. She looked over to see the girl had quite a few book with her, "What'cha reading?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 pm

I looked at my books, and said simply, "Well, I have Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance. Then I have The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay." I loved all those books, and had read them many times. I opened The Hunger Games, and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Essie shook her head, "What are those?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She had never heard of them, not being social and only reading Greek works because her dyslexia made her head hurt. She looked at Fauna, "Hunger Games sounds weird." she said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm

My jaw dropped, but I quickly regained my sanity. "The Hunger Games is one of the best series in the world! Well... In my opinion," I said quietly. I laughed at my own stupididty. Did I think everyone knew about a certain book?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Essie looked at her, "What's it about?" she asked, "I only read things that are in greek..." she trailed. She mentally cursed herself, how come she was so stupid not to know the names of a few simple books? She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 pm

I smiled, and my face lifted at the cance to explain a book. "Well," I started, "It's about this sixteen year old girl named Katniss Everdeen. She lives wit her mother, and her little sister, Prim. Her father had died in a mone explosin years back. But now, South America is spilt intp 12 districts. Katniss and her family are fom district 12, which on known for cole mining. Every ditrict is known for something. But every year, there is this event called The Hunger Games, where one boy, and one girl from the ages of twelve to eighteen, are picked to compete. The Hunger Games is jaut like a survial show for the capitol people of Panam. Katniss's sister Prim is picked for The Hunger Games, and Katniss takes her place, because The Hunger Games is a fight till the death in a huge arena. So from district 12, there's Katniss, and a buy named Peeta Mellark. Then, as the book goes on, there is a fake, or not so fake, romance between Katniss and Peeta, so they can both survive. It's a very good series!"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Essie slightly smiled, "You're very enthusiastic about that series." she said, she looked at the other books. "What are the others?" she asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 pm

I shrugged. "Honestly, the Eragon series is a bit harder to explain. It's also not as good as the other series. And yes, it is my favorite series!" I said, still quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)   Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to be Invisible...and failing (Hannah)
Page 1 of 1