Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date (hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I walked out onto the beach, my dress fluttering in the wind. I was wearing a white cotton dress with my black two piece underneath and a pair of blue flip flops, the same color as my highlights. This was actually happening. I was actually going on a date.I waited patiently for him, holding a picnic basket in hand.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:55 pm

A Date (hannah) Gage_c13
*[G A G E C L O V A N]*
*[1 6]*
*[S O N O F H Y P N O S]*

Spoiler:

As I walked up the beach, I cursed softly. How do men wear these things? I think to myself. I had my nice suit on, but my surfer suit underneath. I went around a corner, and saw Crys. I smiled and waved to her. I was very excited.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 pm

I smiled brightly and waved back when I saw him. I walked over to him, the picnic basket somewhat hidden behind my back." 'ello Gage." I said, my freench accent more noticable than normal.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:49 pm

I smiled and looked at her quizzically. "So, do we have a spot reserved on the glorious day?" I asked her. It was a beautiful day, and I was very glad to be spending it with Crys.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:08 pm

I lifted up the picnin basket and smiled. It had taken a while to get the food just right but it was worth it." Anywhere." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:40 pm

I looked around at the beach. There was a perfect spot underneath a tree, half in the shade, and half in the sun. It was a good distance away from the water, but it had the cleanest sand. "How about right there?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 pm

I looked to were he montioned and smiled." Bein sur." I answered. I took his hand and walked over there.It was a nice spot.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 pm

I sat down with Crys, and looked at the sky. It was a beautiful light blue, with few clouds in sight. Then I looked at Crys. I smiled at her. "The sky is beautiful today. But you are gorgeous," I tell her, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:19 pm

I blushed abright shade of red." Thank you." I said, looking up at him through my eyes lashes. I sighed blisfully and rested my head on his shoulder." I really like you." I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:46 pm

I put my hand on top of hers, and leaned my head against the tree. "As do I," I whisper. I looked out at the water. It was sparkling against the light of the sun. I quietly asked Crys, "So, what did you bring for us to eat?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:51 am

I blushed a birght shade of red at how we were sitting. I'd sat with guys before but this felt so...special. I snapped back into reality when he asked me the question." Well..," I leaned forward and opened the basket. I pulled out a couple plates and then a big thermos." Your favorite." I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Well, are you not thoughtful," I say smiling. I looked at her and a sly grin played on my face. "I also contributed to this special occasion." I reached in my pocket, and took out an Ipod. "I know you may laugh, but since I have been so open to the world, I have become a fan of Katy Perry, so I thought I should bring music," I say. I unlock it, and go to 'music' and press play on one of the songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Rh6hhghWc
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 pm

I chuckled." Im in love with Queen and Three Days Grace so I cant say anything either." I said grinning. I served the chicken alfredon on the plated and took out a smal basket of garlic bread. Those visits to Italy had really payed off." Before you met me, I was a wreack but things got kinda heavy, You brought me to life no every Febuary, you'll be my Valentine.." I sang along to the music smiling. I had an uncanny skill of remembering lyrics.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:04 pm

I took a plate of alfredo and garluc bread. I took a bite, and it was one of the best things I had ever tasted. I smiled as she sang. I whispered softly to the chorus. "You make me, feel like I'm livin' a, teenage dream, the way you turn me on..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 pm

I smiled at hima dn ate some of my own pasta. Hm...not bad. I munched on some bread and sighed blissfully." You said you worked in hollywood, right? How was that?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 pm

I shrugged, and took a bite of bread. "Well, I co-directed many movie. Most I cannot remember. A lot of the directors did not listen to my ideas. Some did, and the movies were most well made for it."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:26 pm

I chuckled." Directors never seem to listen. I remember once, we had a movie filmed on the street our shop was in and the director just screamed at every body." I said grinning. I twirled some noodles around my fork and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 am

I smiled and laughed. "Yes, that is what they seem to do. They wish to do the movie their way. But if they just listened..." I say, taking a bite of the alfredo.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 pm

I chuckled. This was pretty fun." You know you look very handsome when you smile. You should do it more often." I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 am

I blushed, and chuckled. "Yes... people do often say I do not smile enough. And, thank you. YOu look very beautiful when you smile," I say.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:01 am

I blushed and looked away. He was pushing my buttons and I can't exactly say whether I was emberrassed or just really happy." Merci." I said, turning back to him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 pm

I laughed, and looked out at the lake. It was truely a wonderful day. I cleared my throut, and asked, "Um... did you bring anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:30 pm

I smiled and took out a bottle full of grape juice." Italian food's usually paired with wine and since we are to young to drink that...I improvised." I said grinning slightly.I also took out a couple cups and some napkins. I guess I'd fogoten some stuff.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I smiled... just for her... and took a cup, and held it up. "Cheers to... a long life?" I ask. I waited for her response, and thought, If only my mum were still alive to see this.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:46 pm

I chuckled and also raise my glass." Yes. A long and prosperes life." I said prinning. I tapped his glass with mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Date (hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date (hannah)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next