Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) Empty
PostSubject: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 pm

I opened the door of the Lamborgini Countache and motioned for Kat to get in. Once she was in, I shut the door and hopped into the drivers seat. "Do you have any special places you like to eat at?" I asked her as I pulled out of the camp. I had my sword and shield in their everyday style tucked into my pocket. I turned the pink stearing wheel left and spun out of the drive. "Liz's car is so girly." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:46 pm

I laughed lightly. "It is," I agreed. "It goes great with your eyes though." I couldnt say it with a straight face. "And no. I can eat anywhere in New York. As long as its bot sea food, im good."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 pm

I laughed when she said they match my eyes. She laughed too. I found I liked to watch her laugh. She seemed so happy. "No seafood. Got it. How about Tua Contante? It's italian." I wanted to impress her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"Tua Contante," I agreed. "Wow, that sounds fancy." and expensive I wanted to add. "You don't have to take us there." I told him. But Itailian. Oh gods, that sounded great.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

She said that we didnt have to go there. She probably thought it would be expensive. I could afford it. I get a lot of money from my mom. "Dont sweat it, Juliet." I pressed the gas and before I knew it, we were in NYC. I parallel parked in front of the restraunt and walked around to her door. I opened it and held out my hand to help her out. Two girls around our age walked out and looked at me. They giggled and I heard one whisper I was hot. I smirked and leaned to kiss Kat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Two girls walked by and giggled. Jake leaned in to kiss me, but i punched him lightly in the chest not lettig him. I smiled. "Stop showing off." I told him. A few guys walked by, probably stalking the gilrs who walked by and whistled and snickered. "Nice car." they chided. I roll my eyes, and took Jake's hand.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

She lightly punched me in the chest as two boys walked by and whistled about Liz's car. I wrappped my arm around Kat and locked the car. It had a high, girly honk. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Yeah. Nice car. But an even better babe." I said as I winked at Kat. Then I opened the door and the waitress showed us our seats. I picked the menu up and spotted a non-italion delicious plate...stake. "I will have the serloin stake with a side of your mushroom ravioli. What would you like, Sweety?" I asked Kat as I let my hand rest ontop of hers on the table.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:03 pm

I wrapped my han over Jake's rolling my eyes. "I'll havee Chicken Parmasian with a side of spagetii." The waitress took our menues and I looked at Jake. "Man, we are not dressed for this fancy of a restuarnat." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:14 pm

I pulled a ribbon from my back pocket and tied a bow around my neck. Then I took another ribbon and tied a bow around her wrist. "Sure we are. See? We look all rich and stuff." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:22 pm

I laughed lightly. "You're so stupid." I said. I began to fool with the ribbon that now wrapped around my wrist. The waitress brought a basket to our table that was covered. I peaked under it and gasped aloud. "Breadsticks!" I exclaimed and took one and dipped it in manara sauce. "Don't judge me," i told Jake as I began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 pm

She got excited over the breadsticks and I laughed a little. "I wont judge you if you dont judge me." I said. Then I turned to the waitress. "May we have a small bowl of cheese please?" She brought us the bowl and I quickly dipped a stick into the cheese and devoured it. "Oh. So good." I sighed as a drop of cheese dripped down the corner od my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

I laughed as he ordered cheese. "I hate cheese," I tell him. When he started eating cheese stsrted to dripfom the corner of his mouth. I laughed again. "Uh, Jake," when I got him to look at me i pointed to my lip indicating he had something there.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 pm

I touched my chin and saw that I had cheese on it. I turned red as I wiped it off quickly. I looked down and picked at my bread. "oops." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I smiled and looked down at my plate. I started palyjng with the bread crumbs making different pictures with them. "So how long have you been at camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 pm

She asked how long I had been at camp and I smiled. "First year actually. I just arrived a cou-" Before I could finish, someone was standing over us. "May I take your orders?" A deep husky voice said. I looked up at the guy in a trench coat. "Our orders have already been taken. And you are not a waitor." I said as I stood up and unvoluntarily unsheathed my hidden sword.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

I stood up along with Jake. I was prepared to take out my sword, but I waited. I stood by Jake and watched. Something definitly wasnt right. I looked around. No one seemed to be paying us much if any attention.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 pm

I had brought my arm back to swing at him but just as I swung, the waitress appeared beside me. My fist stopped inches from the man or monster’s face. She asked if we would take this outside and I nodded as I gripped the collar of the thing’s shirt. “Yes, Ma’am. I will. Trash belongs outside anyway. I will just through it out for ya.” I glanced at Kat and shot her a reassuring smile. “Stay here, Juliet.” I said as I began to drag the monster out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

I followed him anyway. "I'm coming with you," I told him. There was no way I was being stopped here. What if he got hurt? He wpuld die out there and I would just be sitting at the table wondering if he was dead or not. That would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 pm

She insisted on coming and I didn’t have a free hand to stop her with. Once we were in the alley, I threw the monster against the wall and it quickly shed it’s trench coat. A vile odor filled the air. I knew that stench anywhere…dracanae. It smiled a sharp, disgusting smile and immediately lunged at Kat. I easily severed his clawed hand and stood in front of her. “My girl. Not yours. Bad lizard.”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

My sword was out and raised. I was really getting irritated. I don't care if I liled him, I could fight for myself. Though maybe being protected wasn't so bad at this point. I wasn't toally ready when the dracanae first attacked. I lashed out at the monster once, scrapping it's arm with my blade and making a deep scratch. I used the attak and retreat technique, a little something I leanred from Bella a while back.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Kat fought as well and I was glad. I needed the help, though I would never admit it. I slashed at the dracaena’s back and it slashed across my face. I went flying back and against the wall. I touched my cheek and realized that I had three long slashes that were surprisingly deep. I muttered a few words in greek that Chiron would have scowled me for. I quickly looked up and slashed blindly at the thing because my vision was bluring.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

I bit my lip holding back the gasp I had when Jake was knocked aside. Shock always lead to distractions. Distractions would lead to death. I couldn't take my eyes off the creature. Trying my best to lash down on any hits it tried to throw at me, It managed to punch me hard in the chest. I skidded across the cement and scrapped up my entire left arm and calf. I felt my head hit something hard, but I stood up sesrchung for my sword desperately. I cursed. This always seemed to happen to me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

I happened to see Kat go down. Now I was overwhelmingly pissed. I picked up my sword and charged. I felt the claws come across my chest as my sword went through something that I assumed was his chest. I felt the gold mist disperse around me and I slid down the wall clutching my chest as I heaved.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Forgetting about my sword, I watched as Jake killed the creature but fell to his knees holding his chest. I darted over to him forgetting about the acheing pain in my head. My arm ad calf stung as the open air whizzed through the open wounds, but I ignored it sliding to my knees next to Jake. "Jake," I said. "C'mon. You're okay, right? Please tell me you're okay. Oh who am I kidding, you look terrible!" I didn't understand why I was freaking out. I just was.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Kat ran over to me and asked if I was ok. I slowly took out my phone and dialed Stella. I heard her voice on the other side and I coughed a little. “Stel,…I need a…favor. We…are in New…”I coughed and a little blood came up. I guess Stella heard the gargle of blood because she , in a panic voice, said she was on her way. I hung up and looked up at Kat. “You are going to have to ride back to camp with he-” I coughed up more blood and laid back. “-r, Juliet.” I said as I gave her a small bloody smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next