Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm

She kissed me back and I considered that my reply. I could feel she loved me. I have actually never loved someone so much. Its kind of hard to believe a son of Ares could love anything, huh? Yeah. I know. I kissed her more and smiled at her. I kissed her neck and lifted her back up.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Jake lifted me up again and started kissing my neck. I sighed with a smile on my face. I wrapped my legs around his waist with a subtle jump. I leaned into him hugging him tightly. I was so glad he was alive.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 pm

She jumped up and wrapped her beautiful legs around my waist. I smiled because it felt good like that. I smirked a little and kissed up and down her neck and her jaw line. “I really love you.” I said as I kissed the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Now he was just teasing me. Kissing me up anddown my neck, tracing up my jawline, then finally kissing the corner of my mouth where I stole it back for a full on kiss keeping my lips on his. I smiled under the kiss slightly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 pm

I smiled when she kissed me fully on the lips. I sighed and walked forward a little as I sat her down on the surface of something. I made sure her legs were still around me and kissed her deeply. I grinned happily under our kiss. She was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 pm

I pulled myself closer to Jake, if that was even possible. I put my hand s behind his neck. There was close to no space between us now. I pressed my lips to Jakes hard but softly at the same tine taking in the amazing moment.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:48 pm

She pulled closer to me and kissed me harder. But yet is was still soft. Like her lips were silk. I traced my fingers up her back starting at the pants-line. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and sighed with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:09 pm

His hands rraced up my back, giving me the chills. I shivered slightly. I felt Jake's hands run through my long hair. I smiled and sighed in contemp. I ran my hands through his own hair. Thid felt amazing. I truely loved Jake.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 pm

I felt her hands run through my own hair and I smiled. She had such sweet delicate hands. She seemed more like a Daughter of the Goddess of Kindness. I loved her so much. I pulled away gently and smiled at her. I kissed her nose and sqeezed her closer. “What do you want to do now, Juliet?”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 pm

My eyes tered open at his question. I wante to keep kissing him, but that wasn't something he might want to do for hours. Neither would I for that matter. I smiled. "Anything is good with me," I saud softly resting my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 pm

She seemed like she wanted to kiss for hours. And I wanted to too. She said anything was good with her and I grinned. “Want to go roll the Aphrodite Cabin??” I said as I produced a bag full of rolls of toilet tissue.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:37 pm

I shook my head. "Week." I said rolling my eyes. "Definitly target cabin ten, they're always easy, and the funniest result, but that...eh.." I smiled and gave an iffy gesture with my hands. I grinned at the thoughts of all the pranks my cabin has pulled on them.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:20 pm

I grinned and tickled her again. The Aphrodites were pretty easy. I kind of wanted a challenge. " Which cabin would you suggest?" I asked as I kissed down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I grinned and tickled her again. The Aphrodites were pretty easy. I kind of wanted a challenge. " Which cabin would you suggest?" I asked as I kissed down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:28 pm

I shrugged. "I would say cabin five," I said with a smirk. "But that would be weird on your part. I mean, you don't prank your own cabin. But I remember this one time we snuck into the Ares cabin and-" I stoppe short. "And we gave you all hugs." I said trying to cover up what I was about to say. I didn't know if they had figured out our surprise yet. Of course, I helped set that up before I knew Jake existed. I smiled innocently. Though, right now, I was anything but innocent.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

I was kissing across her collar bone when she mentioned my cabin. She started to tell me about a prank she pulled on us. I knew nothing about this. She stopped and quickly covered by saying she gave us hugs. "Hugs? You and your friends wouldnt be here now. My siblings arent as charming as I am, Juliet." I said as I pulled her waist closer to mine. I kissed right below her ear and whispered "You gunna tell me what you really did?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

"Nope," I said cheerly. "That would break the Hermes cabin code," I said in a whisper. I pulled away from him quickly and crossed my fingers so he could see. "Can't break the bond of cabin eleven." I smiled. "And by the way, you guys have some really nice bathrooms." I winked at him with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:45 pm

She told me she wouldnt brake the cabin eleven code. She also gave me a hint by saying that our bathrooms were good. I raised my eyebrows just as my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I smiled and stepped back as I took out my phone. It was from Solania. I opened the message and to my horror the message was not a happy one. My eyes darkened a little as I looked up. Solania had said Kat was cheating on me with my ex's cousin's boyfriend. I decided to play it cool. "How about I prank your cabin back?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I rolle my eyes. "Get back to me on that when you actually succeed at getting into the cabin, untouched." I told him. His phone had rung and he had looked up at me for a moment. I knit my eyebrows together but didn't ask. His buisness, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:20 pm

I smiled a tight hard smile. I wondered if Riea knew. "Well, I have a few things to do before the curfew. So good night." I said as I turned and walked out. I needed to find Riea. She is too small to get hurt like this. It would kill her. Its killing me already. I was so stupid for falling in love. So stupid. I turned out of anger and hurt and punched a rock with so much force that it cracked. I realized it was the rock that I had backed Kat up against earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 pm

I smiled a tight hard smile. I wondered if Riea knew. "Well, I have a few things to do before the curfew. So good night." I said as I turned and walked out. I needed to find Riea. She is too small to get hurt like this. It would kill her. Its killing me already. I was so stupid for falling in love. So stupid. I turned out of anger and hurt and punched a rock with so much force that it cracked. I realized it was the rock that I had backed Kat up against earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:45 am

I watched as Jake walked out for a abruptly. I watched him for a moment. He went and punched a rock while sotrming away. I sat there for a few moments and stared in shock and confusion at first then a thought occured to me. I stood up cursing and started to run. That's what that message had been. This was not how I wanted them to find out. I never wanted to hurt them. It was too sudden when it happened. I only could imagine what Riea was going through. Jake was probably crushed. I cursed and cursed tears threatening to break through and fall down my face. I didn't know Riea, and I really didn't want to anymore, but I still felt the guilt in my stomach. I needed to find Seth or at least catch up with Jake. Talking probably wont get me any where though...I'm too far deep into this situation. As I ran, I watched Ameilia, my friend from Aphrodite's eyes follow me with pitty. She probably knew with the fact that Aphrodite was the goddess of gossip. I frowned in anger, no longer sadness at that point. Why did Aphrodite have to mess with my love life? I was perfectly happy as a single fifteen year old demigod. I could have just made friends with guys at first. I could have just kept Seth as my best friend, but it haf to be pushed further didn't. I cursed in my mind to Aphrodite. I tried to pick up my speed and run in a blur, but too much was on my mind. I ran no faster then anyone else. I cursed again and ran on.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 am

I thought angrily of a plan. A plan of Jealousy. I would make Kat jealous. I know it was wrong but I am sure Riea would go along with it. If it didnt work, well I guess me and Riea will just have to learn to love each other. We could protect each other...if this heart brake didnt kill us first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: