Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm

"Are you insane?" I demanded. He just usedva cell phone, I'm pretty sure he is close to dying and he wants to send me back to camp. "What about you?" I asked softly. I glared at him lightly, but I really couldn't stay mad at him, especially when he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Kat looked at me like I was crazy. She asked what I was going to do. “Stel will most likely bring Solania to drive you home while she heals my chest and cheek. She will heal you first, though.” I carefully touched her hand. “Are you ok?”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

I shook my head. "You're first." I tell him. I'm pretty sure bloodbwas trickling down my neck from my head, but I didn't give a crap. "You're talking to me like I'm some weak mortal." I held his hand in mine. "Jake, I've been through a lot worse. Trust me. I'm fine." I almost wanted to pull away. I hated hpw protective he was being. I sat down on th ground all the way next to Jake and crossed my legs.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am

She insisted I go first and I sighed. I had a feeling she was beginning to grow tired of my protectiveness. She sat so close to me that I felt her thigh pressing against mine. “I am sorry, Kat. I am sorry that I am being so protective. I just hate seeing you hurt. I feel like it is my fault. I know you are much stronger than a mortal. I am sorry.” I said as Stella pulled up. “Hey, Stel.” I said in a weak voice. Solania jumped out too with a look of horror. “Hey, Sol. You two mind helping?”

I slammed on the brakes as I saw Jake and Kat sitting in an alley. He looked much more horrible than he sounded over the phone. I jumped out and quickly walked to him. “Hey, Kat. Jake, I am sorry. This will hurt. So lay out on your back. Sol, Kat has a wound on her ankle that you can tend to. But the head injury will call for an Apollo kid. Get to it.”

Stel slammed on the brakes as she saw Jake and the other girl. My body went forward and as soon as we were stopped, I jumped out. She was already by my side. She instructed that I tend to the girls ankle wound. “Ok, Hun, just lay back and relax. This won’t hurt.” I hovered my hands over her ankle and breathed in as I made a prayer to Apollo and Mom. When I pulled my hands away, her ankle was healed completely. “How’s that?”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 am

I was about to say something to Jake but two other people came. Their car skidded tova stop and the on Jake called Stella started talking quickly and before I knew it, one of them had their hands hovering around my ankle. I gritted my teeth lightly. Hello, to you guys too. How's life? Oh good? Me? I just got attacked by a freaking snake man and my new boyfriend is close tp death. So great, thanks for asking.

I need to stop having sarcastic conversations in my head.

I nodded. "Yeah," I said. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Stella hovered over me and breathed in deeply. The bleeding slowed but didn’t cease. I frowned and squeezed my eyes shut. My chest was now beginning to feel a little less on fire. But still my cheek was burning.

I breathed in deeply and frowned when the bleeding only slowed. “This is going to take more time. I will drive him home in my car. You take Kat home in yours.” I threw Solania her keys and focused back on Jake. “Jake, I am going to lift you. Ok?”

I looked at Kat and smiled a tight lipped smile. Not because I was angry at her. But because I was scared for my friend. Stella didn’t seem to be able to heal him quickly. She looked at me and told me to take my car and drive Kat home. “C’mon, Kat. Time to go.” I said as I took the keys and walked to the car. I climbed into the drivers side and put it into drive as I waited on Kat to say her goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm

I frowned lightly. I really didn't like that idea. And then the girl, Sol, told me it was time to go like I was some kid. What cabin were they from Apollo? I didn't know, but I qasn't going to take orders from them. I didn't care if they were trying to help. But I did't argue. I stood up ignoreing the fact that my vision blured again, and retrieved my sword that had slid under a dumpster. I turned it back into my bracelet. I went over to Jake, kissed him on his good cheek and said. "I'll see ypu back there." Then I almost stomped back to the car with the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 pm

I lifted Jake up and Kat kissed his good cheek. I smiled when I saw him close his eyes and a faint smile spread across his lips. I heard him whisper ‘See you there, Juliet.’ Then she stomped back to the car and I had to stifle a giggle. Then, I carefully brought him around to my car and buckled him into the seat. His eyes were beginning to close and I sighed. “Stay with me, Jake. You’ll get though this.”

Stella lifted me up and Kat kissed my untouched cheek. Her lips were so soft that a slight smile spread across my torn up face. “See you there, Juliet.” I whispered as she stomped off to Solania’s car. I chuckled and shook my head, which became unbelievably dizzy. Stella put me in the passengers seat and I let her buckle me in because I was beginning to loose it. My eyelids were drooping. But then Kat’s face came to mind and I forced them open.

Kat stomped to the car and got in. She didn’t seem happy. But I didn’t blame her. I would have been angry too if they made me leave Kyle in bad condition’s. I sighed and started down the road. “He will get through it.” I said, mostly to myself. He was like my older brother after all.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:49 pm

"Yeah," I muttered softly. "I know." I shifted uneasily in the seat and looked at Sol. What was going to happen to Jake? I could have drove, despite my possible concussion, I could have! Stared out my window blankly. "Some first date," I mumbled so softly I doubted Sol heard me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 pm

I sighed and turned into camp. I put the car in park behind the infirmary and soon Stella’s car was behind me. I quickly got out to help her support Jake. I saw that he was fighting from falling asleep. “Stay with us, Jakey!”

I pulled in behind Solania and she soon got out to help me haul Jake into the infirmary. I heard her tell Jake to stay with us. “C’mon Jake. Do it for Kat. She is here. She is here with you.” At this, I saw his eyes shoot open.

We stopped behind what I guessed was the infirmary and they were hauling me inside. I heard them say to stay with them but the only thing that registered was that Kat was with me. “Kat? Kat! Where is she!?”
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I was still in Sol's car with the door open and my legs hanging out. I held my head in my hands and it erupted with pain. I felt like a blind person as my vision fuzzed. The blood that ha trickled down my neck had dried but new fresh blood was coming out from mt head wound. I shut my eyes tight still sitting in the car. I barely heard Jake start calling my name and asking wjere I was.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 pm

I turned and saw blood trickling down Kat's neck. I quickly helped Solania lay Jake down and ran back to her. "Hey. Kat, I am going to heal you know. Ok?" I hovered my hands over her wound and breathed softly as I healed her neck. Afterward, I felt my own dizzyness erupt in me as I took her pain away. But it soon disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm

I gasped and jumped a bit when Stella came over to me. I was going to tell her I was fine, but she did some weird healing thing anyway. Her hands hovered around the large bump and cut I had gotten on the back of my neck and head. It almost instantly felt better. I looked up at her. "Um, thanks," I said. She looked dizzy for a second, then seemed to shake it off. I still had my own small head ache, but that I could deal with.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 pm

I smiled at Kat and told her not to worry about it. Then, I ran back to Jake. He had passed out and was bleeding terribly. I dismissed Solania and she left. I quickly began to heal him. Finally, his wound was healed and his eyes opened. I had to sit down from all the pain I took from him.

I said Kat's name one last time and passed out. Next thing I knew, Solania was gone, my wounds were healed, and Stella was sitting down and holding her head. I knew she would be ok in just a second. She was just feeling the aftermath of healing that all Apollo kids felt. "Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:15 pm

I had been sitting next to Jake half heartedly scrolling through my ipod playlists when Jake woke up. I had watched Stella heal Jake while I awkwarfly stood by. Waiting for him to wake up had been agony. I darted my eyes towards him when he said my name. "Huh?" I asked like an idiot. "I mean, yeah, uh, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I quickly sat up and embraced her. I hadn't realized how worried I had been of her. "I am fine. How is my Juliet, though? Still in for some trouble?" I said with a hint of mischeciousness in my eyes. I kissed her lips and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:29 pm

I smiled and hugged him back. He asked me if I was okay and if I was still in for some trouble. He kissed me. "I'm fine," I said leaning into him again. I smiled and said, "As long as you don't nearly die again." I took his hand in mine, feeling the warmth in my palm.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm

I smiled at her remark. “Ah. That was a one time thing. Nothing is going to do that to me again. I was a little…distracted.” I said. I pulled her forward as I kissed her again. Distractions can be so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:18 am

It better have been, I thought. If he got hurt again, I didn't know what I'd do. When he kissed me I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him back softly entirely relieved that he was alive. I don't know what I'd do without him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 pm

I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I curled mine around her waist and pulled her even closer. She was just so wonderful. Too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I smiled under the kiss, or in my mind anyway. I pulled closer to him, if that was even possible, enjoying his warm embrace. I slowly put my hands on his neck then moved my hands down his arms. He had such strong arms, that I was in! I would never get over that.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 pm

I smiled as she moved her hands up my neck and down my arms. It made me tingle. Tingle? Guys don’t tingle. But I didn’t care as long as I had my girl in my arms. I kissed her deeply and tickled her sides a little. I chuckled softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

I pulled back suddenly and giggled softly, then stopped myself in complete shock and horror. I don't giggle. What am I, five? What was he doing to me? I couldn't help it, even though I hated it. I brought my lips back up to his and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

I grinned at her giggle. I loved it. It was so soft and sweet. Just like her. It made me melt. She kissed me again and I got an idea. I dipped her and looked in her eyes. “I love you, Kat.” I kissed her deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Jake dipped me which I wanted to protest about because I didn't know how well he was yet. He told me he loved me and before I could answer, kissed me again, pressing his lips to mine passionately. Instead of speaking, I kissed him back as if giving him my answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)   First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date...nothing could go wrong(jake and kat date;private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next