Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers] Empty
PostSubject: Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers]   Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers] Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500

I breathed in a deep, slow breath. It was quiet except for the rustle of leaves among the trees and the chirping of small, carefree birds. My muscles relaxed in the soft cushion of grass and the smooth breeze tickled my skin. I wore blue short shorts and a light blue tank top. My hair was up in a ponytail and my shoes were off, laying beside me. I closed my eyes. I was laying on the grass near the beach, enjoying the peace. A warm meadow breeze blew and I could feel it on my stomach, since my shirt had been pulled up when I laid down. My arms lay by my sides, relaxed. The shade of a nearby tree blocked the sun out perfectly, the shade keeping me cool, since I was not fond of extremely warm temperatures.

It was a peaceful day. Nothing much was happening, and It was free time in my schedule. I sighed. This was awesome. Still, I couldn't help but think it would be better if someone were there to keep me company. Something like that. Someone to share the experience with.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers]   Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm

A deep sigh passed through the lips of the teenager who walked towards the beach. Even though the spring air wasn't to bad today she felt as though it wasn't a great day. Brushing her briads back with green painted fingers she looked around the beach. Spotting a girl she walked over. 'Might as well talk, it's always fun.' Sitting beside the girl she turned with a white smile saying. "Hey! I'm Alizay."

Sorry for the delay and shortness.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers]   Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers] Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
//I really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
\\

I sat up, and looked over at the new stranger. I hadn't heard her coming so I examined her quickly before smiling. "Hey. I'm Belle." I replied, quietly. How could I have not heard her? Usually my senses were acute. My eyes glanced down quickly before I smiled. "I like your fingernails," I said, kindly, my french accent evident.

//I've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
\\

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers]   Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I so wrong to meet someone new?[private to colbers]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: