Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} Empty
PostSubject: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm

I dangle my delicate feet into the unusually un-frozen creek, tiny guppies swimming in between my toes. I was wearing my Domo sweatshirt, with jeggings and Uggs, which were next to me. Today was relatively a good day; around 55 degrees. Pretty awesome compared to the previous weather.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm

"Does the creek calm you down also?" I ask from a tree nearby "I just found out my little sister was pregnant. Now I have that to deal with, What about you. What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Hearing a voice, I turn around. The voice seemed sort of soothing, but yet rough and tough at the same time. "Oh, didn't see you there! Nothnig's bothering me...at the moment." I smile. "I'm Kaitlin."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

"Jake Firebird. Athena, I've never seen you in camp before. Are you new? I've been here for 12 years." I didn't show it but thousands of different scenarios were playing through my mind right now it just came with the parent. "How old are you and what's your parentage?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 pm

I shake my head. "I'm not new. I've been her 5 years, and my parent is Hecate." I grin at him. "That answer all of your questions?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 pm

"Well except for your age." I said. "I'm 17 as of last week. Funny I've never seen you before now." I pulled out the phone I wasn't supposed to have. "You're pretty." I said blankly letting down my mask of emotion for a brief amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:58 am

I blush. "Thanks. I try..." I joke. He wasn't so bad himself. "I'm 17, too. My birthday just passed."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 pm

"Good to know," I said blankly.. and here it was, the awkward situation destined to happen whenever I went anywhere. "Soo..." I said, "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}   Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake and Kaitlin {Private to Katieeee}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: