Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

On a First Date (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

On a First Date (Private) Empty
PostSubject: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 pm

I had set up a lovely picnic blanket with health foods and some junk food. I had to stay fit, but a little junk food was inevitable. I was sure my date felt the same way that I did. I pour some pink lemonade in each summer days glass. I took the cut watermelon out and put a slice on each plate. I would let her decide what else she wanted from the Lays Potato Chips, apples, bananas, fried chicken, and PB&J sandwiches. I sit and wait for my date.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:37 pm

I walked casually onto the beach, looking for my date. I was wearing a bikini, but I had on a shirt and short shorts on on top of it. I saw him, and I ran over. "Hey," I said.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:41 pm

"Hello, Ali. You.... you.... you look HOT!" I say emphisizing the "hot." I show her the neat spot I had laid out for her. "Sit down Ali DiPretty."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:43 pm

"Thanks," I said. I sat down carefully on the spot. I took my shirt off revealing my hot pink string bikini.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:45 pm

~Dear Alexis has been posting with Dean too much.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:49 pm

~Hunh???
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC: Idk just post.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 pm

I was wearing my red hot trunks. On the cheeks it said "RED HOT." I myself sit in my spot and grab a chicken breast. I say, "What do you want dear?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 pm

I shrugged. I grabbed some fruit. "I wanna swim," I said, looking over at him and raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:01 pm

I smile at her. I say, "I so wanna swim as well. Come on!" I grab Ali's arm and drag her to the cool water that didn't bother me one bit. I almost ran all the way in when I realized I still had my t-shirt on. I smirk at it. I start to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 pm

I laughed, and took my my shorts. I looked over at him, he looked hot wet.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 pm

I finish taking my shirt off and dive into the water splashing Ali. I try to lau gh under water but I don't want to open my mouth. My head rises above the surface and I laugh. I egg her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 pm

I swim over to him, wondering what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 pm

"So what do you ant to do?" I say casually. Then I swoop in and kiss her passionately full on the lips for the I don't know fourth time since I met her a few days ago two it was.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 pm

I pulled away, horrified. "What are you doing? I don't even know you that well!" Yeah, he was cute and all, but honestly I don't do that.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

"I just kissed you. We kissed a few times when we first met, Ali. Don't you remember? Do you please say you do?" I say worried.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 pm

"We never kissed before! I preactically just met you!" I said.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Now I was confused had I just imagined us kissing? I say, "I... I... I...." I didn't know what to say now. What am I, insane?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 pm

OOC: Alright I think we both know of them never kissed before.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:31 pm

~check the old RP. I thought they did...
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 am

OOC: Nope. You check it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:31 am

"Ungh," I muttered, wiping my lips on my hands.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 pm

I give her a confused expression. Did I hit my head on something? Then it hits me, I remember. NO no we didn't kiss.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm

I stared continually at the water. "Are you alright?" I asked him, confused.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:21 pm

"Uh..." I say falling into the water and coming back up with a big splash. "Surprise!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a First Date (Private)   On a First Date (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a First Date (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next