Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date (hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:12 am

I took a big gulp, and I'm sure I looked silly, becasue my mouth had turned purple. I got a solumn expression on my face. What if we don't live a long life... what if we die young?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:12 am

I chuckled at his purple mouth. I took a big swig too. I felt like I could be more open with him unlike others. I usually put up a sheild making me seem like some heartless monster when I was around others. I don't know why I didn't with Gage but I was glad that I hadn't.
I put my hand on his cheek seeing his expresion." You ok?" I asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 pm

I put my hand on hers, savering the warmth. I didn't want to leave her. I hoped I didn't die young... I wanted to be with her. "I am fine. I was just thinking... of... things," I say.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:29 pm

I blushed a bright red. I sighed and looked him in the eyes. " I know I haven't known you long Gage but I love you." I said, smiling slightly.I really really did love him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 pm

I almost cried right there... not good for a boy, but I was not an ordinary boy. I took her hand off my cheeck, and put my fingers through hers. I tried not to make my voice crack. "I love you also Crys. Very much."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:44 pm

I smiled at him sweetly. I hadn't hear anybody say it back in forever. I leaned in close to him and blushed a bright red.I kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 pm

I was very suprised. Not even my old girlfriend Emma had wanted to kiss me. But... Crys was different. When she kissed me lightly, I felt as if I had exploded. I pulled her in close, and kissed her for real.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:52 pm

I wraped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. Gage was sweet and gentle. Not like any other boys I'd ever gon out with. Maybe the reason I c hadn't found love sooner was because I kept going for those type of boys.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 pm

When the kiss stopped, I blushed so hard, I thought my face was painted red. I cleared my throut, and said, "Um... having a good time?" I knew that was not the right thing to ask. But... what else was I supposed to say after a kiss?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 pm

I laughed and cocked my head to the side." I'm having a wonderful time." I said grinning. I leaned in and kissed him again. He was so inocent it was cute.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:29 pm

I clapped my hand together and sighed. "Good. So... you did bring a swimming suit, correct?" I asked her. I was hoping she did. I would look very silly if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 pm

I chuckled. Gods, I couldnt get over how cute he was. " Yes I did." I said, grinning mischeviuosly. I wonder what he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I blushed and thought, she is so... unique! I laughed and said, "Well, are we not at a lake? And is it not a nice sunny day?" I laughed again. I hoped she likes swimming... cause I sort of did.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm

I smiled gently." Swimming it is then." I stood up and offered him my hand. This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I grabbed her hand, and she pulled me up. I brushed off my suit, and unbuttoned it, reveling my surfer suit. It was black and blue, and had NERD printed in the front.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

I kicked off my sandals and slipped off my white dress. I had a black two piece on underneath. I chuckled at the words printed on his surfer suit. " Love your surfer suit." I said, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 pm

I blushed, but smiled at her. "Yes, you know it is true," I say playfully. I walked with her to the shore, and put my feet in the water. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:41 pm

I laughed and squeezed his hand." Well lucky for you I love Nerds." I said kissing his cheek.I stepped into the water and grinned.This place sure was different than France.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I didn't know if she would have found it rude if I pushed her in. I didn't want to take the chance, and I just walked farther into the water. "Well, I am glad you love me, I would not have it any other way," I say.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 pm

I smiled sweetly at him. " Well Im glad you love me. Not many people have told me that." I said, blusing slightly. I truged further into the water so it was up to about my mid calf.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm

I kept walking untill it was a little below my chest. I looked at her, smiled, and let her hand go. I took a deep breath, and plunged under the water. The water was very clear, considering it was lake water. I came up for a breath, and looked around for Crys.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:40 pm

I dove in after him. I smiled blisfully underwater. The weightlessness was simply sareen. I saw Gage go up and I smirked. I came up behind him and put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who." I said in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:53 pm

I laughed and said, "Mother? Is that you?" I turned around and put my hand on her neck and kissed her. After I kissed her, I smiled again, and dove under.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:45 pm

I kissed back and smiled. Gods he was cute. I sighed and lowered myself into the water. I floated on my back and put my hands behind my head, waiting for Gage.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:57 pm

I surfaced next to her, and floated by her side. I looked up at the sun, and smiled. The day was great, and so was the girl next to me. I grabbed her hand, and looked at her. "So, are you enjoying yourself my love?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date (hannah)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next