Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) Empty
PostSubject: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:27 pm

[color=violet] I was admiring the beautiful horses, when I saw my boyfriend Tobias stroll into the barn. He looked really nice today, and his hair was wonderfully done this morning. "Good morning honey. How are you? I hope you are okay because I am fantastic. I was hoping that you and i could possibly go on a horse ride today, just us, all alone." [/color]
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 pm

I smiled as I saw the face of my girlfriend."I'm awesome today."Seeing Hannah always made me happy."Sure,sounds good." I replied to her question as I walked over.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:38 pm

I smiled back at him, and i went to find a horse that i could ride on my own. I finally found one that was named Star, and i loved this horse very much. I knew that he was perfect for me, just like Tobias was perfect for me as well. "Okay Tobias, Time for you to find a horse that you can ride. And when you find one, come find me so that if you need help putting on the saddle, I can help you. I'll be right here putting the saddle and bridle on my horse, Star."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:44 pm

I go to find a horse and come back,ready to go."So,where we riding to?Just.. around?" I ask her.I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well, i could tell you where i want us to go. But that woud just ruin the surprise. And, OH, Did you get my message to you this morning to make sure that you have a swinsuit....you will be needing it for our ride. You will get wet eventually, but when is again a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 pm

"Yeah,I got it." I told her.I had an idea where we were going would have water.DUH."So,then let's get going!" I said to her with a smile.I walked over to help her onto her horse.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:02 pm

"Thankx for the help to get me on my horse. Okay then, We are off!" I then started to sing that one addictive tune from the wizard of Oz, and i could not get it out of my head. "So Tobias, how is life treating you???? Are you making lemonade with the lemons that life has given you?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:05 pm

"Nope,I'm not.When life gave me lemons,I threw the lemons at life until life gave me pie." I said and laughed."Plus,I'm not good at making lemonade anyways."How about you?"
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:33 pm

"I am doing pretty good. My studies are coming along great and I am taking college courses already. I'm really not into fighting, so they let me continue on with school from the camp grounds and I am loving camp schooling. It rules! Well, we are here at the surprise location!" We came to a natural waterslide I found a few days ago. I have been riding Star down here evryday for the past week, and i even tried out the slide. The waterslide is even better than some of the ones at the waterparks where i used to live. I was so excited to let Tobias ride down them for the very first time. "Tobias, you must not tell anyone about this location. I want to preserve it and keep a secret, cause it is beautiful. This can be our own little special spot just for us."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm

"Sure,that'll be easy.Any kid of Nyx is good at keeping secrets." Because nobody cares about the kids from the dark. I thought silently.Then my expression grew into a smile as I saw her place.I tossed off my shirt and threw it at some tree."It looks epic." I told her.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:47 pm

When he took of his shirt, I could see a sexy 6-pack under all that black clothing he was wearing. He is soo hot! "Tobias...do you wanna go down first cause you have never been down it before? But, I'll go first if you want me too." I hate going first for anything, completely hate it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 pm

I could tell that she didn't want to go first.It didn't matter to me,so I said "Okay." I went toward what seemed to be what we were here for,the so-called 'natural water-slide' . Just by the fact that it resembled a waterslide made me think it would be cool.I wasted no time trying it out."That.Was. freaking awesome!!"
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:50 pm

"I knew that you would love it. Isnt' this awesome?" I went down the waterslide myself and i nearly landed on Tobias. I swam up to the surface to see that he was about to go down the slide again. I heard him yell something and then the next thing I could see was his splash in the water. I waited for him to swim to the surface and then i swam towards him. "So, Tobias how is your second date going?" I did not give him time to answer before i dragged his body underwater, found his face, and gave him a kiss. Underwater kisses are new for me and I knew that theywere knew for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Before I could utter the word awesome,I was pulled underwater.She started kissing me,so I pulled her closer and kissed her back.This was pretty cool,underwater.I knew this moment would have to end soon,considering we couldn't breathe until we were on the surface.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm

We swam back to the surface of the pool, and we caught our breaths. "Tobias, I love you and i can't even describe how much i do. You are an awesome and hot guy. You are always ready for an adventure, and that is what i like most about you. I love you to the ends of the earth and back." I pulled him close to me and then dunked him under the surface. but instead of me going with him, i swam to shore and started my climb to the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:47 pm

I was about to reply when she dunked me.I got up out of the water and laughed.Then I chased after her.I pretended to be mad,but I was just playing around."Ohh, your gonna get it now!"
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 pm

I screamed, not in terror, but in a laughing sort of sence. I reached the top and immediatly slid down the slide to escape my chaser. I plunged into the water, and before I know it, Tobias is on top of me. I can't breathe, and suddenly everything is getting black, and...and.....

~~~~~~~~Just so you know, Hannah has fainted underwater under Tobias.~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:56 pm

She fainted and i went under after her.I pulled her up and out of the water.I hope this wasn't a trick.. But anyways."Are you okay?" I asked,trying to lightly shake her awake.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 am

I somewhat wake up enough to hear him say my name repeatedly. I don't know why but i can't respond to him. right now, it is like i cannot talk at all. air supply is running low, but i can get five words to him. "get me back to camp." and then everything goes black once again.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 am

As quick as I could,I picked her up.Then I put her over shoulder and started running.Toward the camp.Toward the infirmary.I needed to go fast right now.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:16 am

When i come to, I can see that i am in the infirmery. I see Tobias there, right beside me. I dont know why i still cannot talk but i at least sign to him the words thank you. I did not know how i was, but i could not hear the nurse either when she asked me how i was doing. I could read her lips but that was all. I wanted to ask her how i was and why i blacked out twice, but i could not speak in order to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

"Do you know what happened?" I asked her.I thought she just hadn't wanted o talk yet.I didn't realize she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:23 am

I shook my head no, and i tried to tell him what i knew. No sound came out of my mouth. I swore in my head at that moment and then i had an idea. I grabbed the pen and paper from my sidetable and wrote down what i wanted to know. i wrote down the words, "What happened, cause i blacked out and i can only remember asking you to bring me to camp. I also can only remember waking up here as well. also write your answer on here. I can't hear you either, and i am living in a silent world right now."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 am

I realized what she wanted me to do quickly.I wrote down: Well,I don't know if you remember this far back,but we were chasing eachother around when I think you fainted underwater,I'm not exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:31 am

Yeah tobias, i do remember that part. you said that you were coming to get me, and i slid down the slide. i went in the water and then you came down. you landed on top of me and then eveything went black. then i woke up and said to bring me back to camp. then i wake up here. i don't know what i wrong with me. i have never passed out before,a nd for me, blacking out is kindof scary. so help me fill in the gaps, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)   Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date #2 for Tobias and Hannah (Sonicrider555)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next