Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date! (Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

First Date! (Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:46 pm

I waited at the bottom of Half-Blood hill, and watched as Thana came down from camp. When she arrived, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Okay, this might sound a little strange, but just go with it okay? Choose from the following, A, B or C." I said, a mad glint in my eye.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

First Date! (Hannah) Thana_17
~[T H A N A D R A K E]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

Spoiler:

I looked at him skeptically. "Um... C," I say. I was dressed in my fany(ish) white and black short dress. I had curled my hair, and put it in a bun. I was having trouble walking in heels, but I hadn't fallen yet, so I should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm

"You have chosen a Romantic Horse Back Riding Suprise!" I shouted, quickly turning into a horse. "Can you ride bareback?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:46 pm

I smile. "Heck yeah I can!" I say, flinging my legs gracfully over his back. I straighten out my dress, and hold on to his mane/hair.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 am

I smiled internally, as I was a horse and couldn't physically smile. I started trotting, which turned into gallop after a minute. After about ten minutes I arrived at our destination, a secluded part of the woods in New York. There was a classic picnic blanket, white and red checkered pattern, and a classic picnic basket, spread out and ready for some happy couple. I stopped and she climbed of. I morphed back into myself and sat down. "Care to sit with me?" I asked, smiling as I did.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:36 am

~ OMG I'm reading Son of Neptune... and u made Julius just like Frank!!! and also... dating a daughter of Hades!! XD Nice! ~

I put my hand on my heart. "I would be honored," I say. I sit down and look at the basket. "What did you pack for food?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:40 am

OOC: Yeah, I just couldn't resist! I got the book about a week early and the daughter of Hades thing was just me getting lucky!

"What did I pack for food?" I asked myself. I leaned over to the basket and pulled out a box of strawberries and a miniature chocolate fountain. "Fresh from camp!" I said, smiling as I did. I pulled out one and stuck it in the fountain, which I now activated. Soon enough it was covered in chocolate, which hardened extremely quickly and was soon a delicious chocolaty treat. "Care to try one?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:32 pm

~ XD LUV IT ~

I smiled. "How'd you know that this is my favorite dessert?" I asked. I grabbed one, and held it in the chocolate. When it hardened, I took a bite. It was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:20 am

"Simple really. I've never met anyone that doesn't like chocolate, and everyone would've at least gotten used to strawberries, if not they like them, by being at camp. Put the two together and, well, you know the rest." I said, smiling for a moment, before frowning. "That was rhetorical, wasn't it..." The mood quickly left me and I smiled again, looking in the picnic basket "What do you want for lunch?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:01 pm

I ate another strawberry, and looked at the sky. "I don't know. I'm not that picky," I say. It was such a nice day. I loved picnics too.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 pm

"Hope you're not allergic to anything." I said, bringing out a loaf of sliced bread and a variety of toppings, everything from peanut butter to nutella. 'Take your pick!" I said as I took two slices and made a PB&J sandwich.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:30 pm

I looked at it for a moment. I took two slices of bread, and some cinnimon and nutella. I put it all together, and took a bite. It was delicious. "Wow. You're amazing, you know that right?" I said to Julius.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:14 pm

"Yeah, but I couldn't compare to you." I said before leaning in and kissing her on the lips. After the kiss, a took a bite from my sandwich and asked "What do you want to do when you grow up?" It was a simple question, but I was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 pm

My eyes got wide and I swallowed the last piece of my sandwich. "You know... I never really though about it. I... I don't know. I just... don't want to be alone, that's for sure," I say.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 pm

"Well, there's another thing we have in common." I said smiling. I stood up and offered her my hand, seeing as we were both done. "Come on, let's go for a walk." I said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 pm

I smiled, and grabbed his hand. I was so glad I had found him. He was so... wonderful. I forgot all the horrible things I had done when I was with him. I felt like a princess, like a damsel no longer in distress.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:49 am

I gripped her hand, leading her further into the forest, before finding a nice secluded spot to rest. I sat on the dry grass and patted the ground beside me, inviting her to sit down. "If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?" I asked, looking into her eyes lovingly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:34 pm

I grabbed his hand as I sat down. I looked my my feet, and kicked my shoes off. I looked to the sky and said, "A good life. To be forgiven, to... see my mom."
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:50 pm

I mentally prayed for help, before asking "What exactly happened?" I asked, almost sensing her mental barriers coming up. I knew it was a touchy topic for her, but I honestly needed to know.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:45 pm

I closed my eyes, and took a deep, shaky breath. "Um, it's a little fuzzy. But... she had made me very angry, and back then, I had a terrible temper. Well, I still do... but not as bad as then. But... I was going to just maybe break her arm, or maim her in some way. But, then a sword went in my hand. I got so powerful, I felt so unstopable, and... and... my anger rose. She was defenceless. And... I killed her. After that... it's all just a blur." A single tear runs down my face. I wipe it off, and put my head in my hands. "Why?" I whispered. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:01 pm

At first I didn't say anything, I just held her close to me, allowing her to cry. Then, after about ten minutes, I said "People makes mistakes. I don't care that you killed her. What I do care about is that you know you made a mistake, and that you're sorry." I kissed her, and held her close again.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:46 pm

I had never actually cried for real in my life. But... at that moment, I burst into tears. I cried for maybe a half hour... fifteen minutes... and hour? I didn't know. When I was done, I was glad I didn't wear makeup. I wiped the tears off my face, and laid my head on Julius's shoulder. "I know. But... she never did anything. I was the bad one. Me! It should've been me!"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:38 am

"Don't you dare say that." I said, looking at her. "You are wonderful. You're smart, you're funny, you're gorgeous, you're every boy's dream. I mean, while else would I love you?" I said, the last part slipping out. I covered my mouth, thinking 'Stupid, stupid stupid! What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if I'm taking things too fast?'
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:37 pm

I closed my eyes, and thought for a moment. No guy had ever liked me before, and Julius made me feel safe. He made me happy. But... he didn't deserve me. A sob came out of my mouth. "I don't deserve you..." I whisper. "I just don't..."
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm

When she didn't respond, I took it as a good sign. She wasn't turning to me with a bewildered face, and she wasn't running or even backing away. "Yes, you do." I said to her. "You deserve more than me, you deserve anyone you want. Yes, you made a mistake, but that is what makes you perfect. You are the perfect girl, and I love you." I said it this time with more confidence, and waited her response, still holding her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date! (Hannah)   First Date! (Hannah) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date! (Hannah)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next