Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date (hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A Date (hannah) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 pm

I squeezed her hand, and blushed. "Thank you. And you are the most beutiful girl I have ever seen. And you are charming," I said to her, as I kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 pm

I smiled into the kiss. He really was something. I wraped my arms around his neck and broke away slowly. " Your one of the best things that ever hapened to me." I said, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:09 pm

"You as well," I whispered. I looked over, and say some Aphrodite camper staring at and 'awwing' and 'ooohhhing'. I laughed, but I was also a little annoyed. I raised my eyebrows at Crys, and asked, "Follow my gaze, and tell me what you think."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 pm

I looked to wear he said casually and turned back. I blushed a bright red. " I think that it is kind of weird for her to look at us." I said, trying to supress a smile. I kissed him softly. I didn't really care who saw at this point.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I laughed again, and dove under water. I opened my eyes, and saw a whole world. If only the world could be this peaceful. This serine... this comforting. But, with Crys, the world was like that.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I chuckled and followed after him. I blew him a kiss under water and grinned. It was fun to be around him. I slowly rose out of the water. I smoothed my hair back once I was at the surface.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 pm

I stayed for a while longer, the resurfaced. I took a deep breath of air. I looked a the shore, and still saw the little group. I gave them a small glare, and made a shooing motion with my hands.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:36 pm

I giggled watching Gage try to make the group leave. There were more 'Ooohs' and 'Aawws'. I laughed and swam towards him. " We might be the next big couple love." I said grinning mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 pm

I laughed at the thought. "Oh, yes, we'll be the next topic of everybodies converations," I said. I laughed again. It was utterly rediculus, but yet, it was possible.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:51 pm

I rolled my eyes and grinned. It might be fun to be the center of attention. It would certainly be amusing to mess with peoples minds about it. I rested my head on Gage's shoulder and sighed blissfully.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 pm

I could've floated/stood there forever. But, as all day do, they come to an end. Sunset was fastly approaching when I did not want it to. "We must start to get ready to go back to our cabins," I said, a bit disapointed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

I looked up, but didn't take my head off his shoulder. I sighed and kissed his neck gently. "Coulde we stay a little longer?" I asked hopefully, looking up at him through my eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm

I laughed, and looked into her eyes. "You know that I could not say no to you my love," I say. We looked at the sunset for a bit longer, untill it was nearly dark. "We should be taking our leave now. Come," I said, walking out of the water.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm

I sighed and followed him out of the water. I walked up to our little picnic area and wrapped a towel around my hips like a skirt. " This has been a good day." I said, smiling at Gage. Today truly had been one of my best. I was with someone I loved, there was good food, and I got to take a nice little dip into the lake. All components of a good day. I began to pick up the plates all the while humming to myself.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:29 pm

I wrapped a towel around myself, and helped Crys clean up. My fear was kicking in. In years to come... what's going to happen? Will we still be together? Will I, or Crys, be dead? There was no way to tell, and that's what scared me the most. When we were done, I grabbed my tuxido, and gave the picnic basket to Crys.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:41 pm

I slipped on my flipflops, folded m dress up and put it into the picnic basket. I looked at Gage and frowned slightly. He had that look on his face. I put the picnic basket down, took his face in my hands, and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:05 pm

I smiled half-heartedly, and grabbed her hand. We started walking to her cabin, me still a bit shaken, and her trying to comfort me. We reached her cabin, and I looked at her with loving eyes. "Goodbye my love, may we meet again soon," I said as I kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:05 pm

I blushed slightly. " We will."I said reasuringly. I smiled gently at him and took his other hand. " I don't think I've ever loved anyone like I love you Gage." I said, blushing brightly at looking at our intertwined hands. I sighed,kissed him on the cheek and whispered " Audieu." I tentatively let go of his hand and headed for my cabin.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:59 pm

I rubbed the place on my cheeck that she kissed, and then sighed contently. I turned around slowly, and started walking. I loved her so... but... what would happen later? In the future, would we still be in love? I hoped so with all my heart.

~ YAY THE END ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date (hannah)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4