Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Date (hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

A Date (hannah) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I smiled sweetly at Gage." I am having a wonderful time." I said, grinning. I squeezed his hand and sighed blissfully. I always felt so calm and at ease when I was with him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 pm

I smiled and closed my eyes. I started humming a random tune. The su felt good on my face. and the water wasn't even cold. I was with the love of my life also, and she loved me every bit as much as I loved her. Life was good.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 pm

I smiled at Gage and gave his hand a squeeze. " Regarde-toi assise dans l'ombre.A la lueur de nos mensonges.Une main glacée jusqu'à l'ongle.." I sang, quietly. I truly loved singing. Though I think I loved Gage more.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:17 pm

I laughed and looked at her. "What are you singing?" I ask her. I knew she was speaking French. That was obvious.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked at him. " Um...Le Chemin by Kyo." I said, smiling sheepishly. I sighed and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:38 pm

I smiled apologeticly. "I am sorry. I do not know who that is," I said. I thouht hard of all the singers I knew. I didn't know many. I knew Katy Perry, Ke$ha, and Justin Bieber. I laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:33 pm

I chuckled. " You don't have to. They are a european band after all." I said, grinning slightly. I looked at him and smiled. Just being here with him was good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:37 pm

I nodded. "Good. Because there are other things that I would rather talk of," I say. I wondered for a moment, what would happen later in life. Then I shivered. My fatal flaw... being afraid of what is yet to come. I always looked at the future as a bad thing. I only wished to focus on what happened now.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 pm

I squeezed his hand; having felt him shiver. I looked at him a bit worriedly. " You good?" I asked, my accent a bit more present than usual. Whenever I was more concerned about something else I tended to forget to prounounce word orectly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Yes. I am fine. I was only thinking of other things I did not iwhs to think of," I said.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:20 pm

I smiled sadly. " I know what you mean." I whispered. I looked at him and smiled. I kissed him sweetly and grinned. " Let's think about other things then, 'kay?" I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:23 pm

I sighed, but put on a half-smile. "Yes. But what of my darling?" I asked her. This was truely one of the only slow days I have had in a while. Most of my days have been full of fighting activities. Now, things were slower. I liked the change in speed. In fact, I welcome it!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:06 pm

I pursed my lips and closed my eyes.This shouldn't be too hard. " Whats your favorite color?" I asked, opening my eyes. Not very origional but it was something.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 pm

I laughed at the question, but grinned. "Blue or white," I replied. "Yours?" I laughed again. Colors... such a strange thing to be talking of when you are a demi-god.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Yet again I pursed my lips and closed my eyes. " I think I like light green or really really really dark green." I said, grinning sheepishly. I hadn't ever really thought about what my favorite anything was.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

I laughed. I laughed for real. I had always had a fake, or a laugh that didn't mean anything. But with Crys, I could laugh. "Alright. My turn for a question. What is your favorite animal?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 pm

I smiled sweetly seeing him laugh. It made me happy that he was enjoyinh himself. " Animal? Um...Pumas. Yes thats it. I like Pumas." I said, grinning widely. I hadn't really thought much about it before.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:55 pm

I loved this girl! "Pumas? Exellent. Mine is... probably... an owl." I whistled, and my barn owl, αηδόνι (Nightengale), was flying above me and Crys. "This is my owl, αηδόνι, or Nightengale in English."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm

I stared in amazement at the owl. Living in a bustling city for most of my life had really affected the number of animals I had ever come in contact with. " C'est tres belle." I mumbled, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 pm

My brow furrowed as I tried to think of what she said. I gave up. "What did you say?" I asked her. Nightengale hooed, and flew up, and then down into the water, and pulled out a fish. Owls weren't supposed to do that, but she did.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 pm

I chuckled. Oops. I'd forgoten to speack english. " It is beutiful." I said, grinning slightly. I stared in amazement yet again, watching the owl grab a fish out of the water.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Yes. I had found her in the forest, with a broken wing. I took care of her, and it turned out, it was a test from Athena. She let me keep her, and said, "Whenever you are in need, just tell Nightengale."."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:28 pm

I smiled and cocked my head to the side. " That's nice. Not many of the Gods have ever taken an interest in me. I met Persephone once and had a brief meeting with Hermes but that is it." I said, shrugging. He was pretty lucky.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:15 pm

I nodded. "Sometimes, it is not as wonderful as people think. Some gods you make aquantence with may not be so good to you," I said. I knew of many demigods whom have had bad times with gods.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:21 pm

I sighed and leaned forward so my face was right next to his. I blushed slightly but stayed there. "You know your probably one of the cutest guys I know. Your so...kind." I said, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date (hannah)    A Date (hannah) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date (hannah)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next