Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Invisible [Rachie]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

I'm Invisible [Rachie] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Invisible [Rachie]   I'm Invisible [Rachie] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm Invisible [Rachie] Sarahfz

Sarah Anne Archer

Daughter of Erato
Sarah walked onto the stage, her steps making footprints on the damp wood. No one was certainly going to be here in the morning, right? Not at this hour. Her silky black hair was braided down her front, and looked very slept in. The demigod hadn't bothered to get dressed, and was in sweatpants and an old camp shirt. Sarah looked at the microphone stand and gave it a weak smile, like she was starting a conversation with it.

Her next steps were quicker and more confident. Shh looked at the open area, glad to see no one was there. She would try her best to sing softly. Clearing her throat, she began to sing quietly. "Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without,"
Sarah began, then looked hesitancy around. Her chocolate eyes couldn't find a soul. Perfect.

"Drew talks to me, I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
And I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night,"

Back to top Go down

I'm Invisible [Rachie]
Page 1 of 1