Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Staying alive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 pm

We arrive at the infirmary and I lay Odysseus down gently on a bed close by. "HELP! We need help!" I scream to get some nurses here quickly. I sit beside him and kiss his cheek. "Stay with, Love. Stay with me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Magnus swore colourfully. He had seen Odysseus walk off with that other guy, Jacen. He'd briefly considered following them to make sure everything was alright--he didn't trust Jacen. But no, Magnus had decided to be trigger-happy and finish off a few more empousai. By the time he was done, the two were out of sight. And now, his mistake was staring him in the face.
"Jacen! That asshole did this, didn't he?" the son of Zeus demanded, rushing over and dropping his light machine gun on the floor.

Helping Chris to an empty bed, Samuel shook his head as he saw Odysseus laying bloody on a cot. He too had trusted that Jacen would be fine once Pallas left him. He was wrong.
"That's why I don't trust. It always comes back and bites you in the ass," Samuel growled as he administered nectar to the exhausted Chris.

Dressed in combat armour, Malcolm entered the infirmary. As soon as he spied Odysseus, he began to give basic first aid.
"Heard there was a skirmish in the woods," he said in his distinctive Cockney accent. "Sorry I couldn't make it. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

I looked up at Malcolm. "Pallas entered the camp and nearly killed us all." I looked down at Odysseus and started crying. My eyes turned blue and it stormed outside. "Odysseus Carlson, I need you! Please stay with me. I love you. You are my world now. My reason for living. Please." I know I probably sounded so sappy and clicheish but it was how I felt. For once, I let my heart speak for me. "I have never needed anyone as much as I need you. Please." I layed my head down beside his and closed my eyes but tears kept streaming down. Please. Father, if you can hear me, please save him. I love him. Please, I prayed.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Odysseus had passed out, his breathing restless, and he coughed up blood from time to time. He was fighting a fevered sleep. The sword had cut his heart, but hadn't passed through the center of it, as previously thought. As he slept, he kept having dreams of fighting Pallas and Thalia dying. He tossed and turned restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 pm

I continued to pray to my father. He had claimed me. Does that mean he cares for me? Well if he cares for me at all, he won't let Odysseus die. If he dies, then I die. If he dies, Pallas wins. Continueing to think these horrible thoughts, I dose off lying right beside Odysseus. My arm is wrapped around his arm and my head is on his shoulder. There are tear stains down my cheeks. I whimpered in my sleep as I dreamed of Odysseus and Pallas. They were fighting with swords. I tried to run to them but I couldn't. A dark figure appeared beside me and spoke in my dream. This is what will happen if you don't join me. Everything you love will die. He laughed and waved his shadowy hand. When he did, Pallas jabbed the sword into Odysseus and Odysseus fell. He looked at me with tears running down his face. Why did you do this to me? I thought you loved me. "I do love you. I do." The figure spoke again. Do you? If you love him so, join me. Join me and I will save him. I continued to whimper in my sleep as I dreamt on.

Having came back to the Infirmary, I see Odysseus and Thalia asleep on a bed in the infirmary. I run over in haste. I stop when I hear a whimper. I realized that it came from Thalia and I look at her with sympathy. My brother had a sword through his heart. I cried when I thought he was dead but I relaxed a tiny bit when I realized he was still breathing. I kissed Thalia on the forehead and sat in a chair beside them. They were both asleep. It would have been a perfect picture had Odie not have a sword through him. Thalia looked like a scared little girl asleep curled up beside her favourite thing in the world. I prayed to Mom that Odie would live not only for me but for Thalia too.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Odysseus was still tossing and turning in his fevered sleep. In his dream, he was fighting with Pallas in some Ancient Greek ruins. As he fought, he noticed movement in the corner of his eye. He tried to turn, but it was too late.

He had gotten knocked aside from behind. He looked up into the eyes of his new attacker, and he saw blood red eyes glaring at him with a look of hatred. He knew those eyes. The owner of those eyes only had that color when she was full of hatred or anger. The owner of those eyes was nothing more than his girlfriend, Thalia Elizabeth Rose Grace, and she was moving in to kill, not Pallas, but Odysseus, himself.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I opened my eyes wide and quickly. "No!" I had dreamed I was killing Odysseus. I would never do that. Kronos was messing with my head. I looked over and saw Liz sitting in a chair beside us. She had streaks down her face so I guessed she had been crying. "You are the only friend who hasn't turned on me. Stay that way, please. I can not lose anymore of my loved ones." I thought about my first dream and looked down at my sleeping Odysseus. He was still tossing and turning. I kissed his cheek and my eyes turned gold. Then red and I backed away. They turned back to normal and I had a look of shock on my face. No!, I thought to myself. I guess the only way to save him is to turn to Kronos. I shook my head and sat at a chair at another bed. I didn't want to hurt him.

I jumped when Thalia woke up quickly and yelled no. She must have had a nightmare. She looked at me and said that I was the only friend she had left that hadn't turned on her. She turned to look at Odie and kissed on the cheek. I couldn't see her face from the place I was sitting but she backed away and I saw a hint of red in them. She looked as shocked as I felt. She shook her head and sat in a chair far from us. She looked totally miserable.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Pretty soon Thalia's sword was at his throat. She wasn't saying anything, but a new voice laughed from somewhere in the background. Not so powerful are you now, half blood? Your own girlfriend has turned against you, and betrayed you to me, but you can stop this. You can save her. All you have to do is let her go, break up with her. I will leave her alone.

The voice was raspy, but sounded timeless. He knew, immediately, who it was. It was the Kronos, the Lord of Time, himself.

I will give you one chance to do this, if you do not break up with her, I will kill her and there will be nothing you can do about it. You may have stood toe to toe with Pallas, but you are no match for me, hero. Now, awake!

No sooner had the Titan Lord said this, then Odysseus eyes fluttered open and he took a deep breath. He knew he had a tough choice to make.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 pm

I glanced toward Odysseus' bed when he opened his eyes. I saw his face and my eyes turned electric blue with worry. What's going on? I looked down at my hands and they were shaking. I looked at Liz and she shrugged. I wanted to say something but I couldn't find the words.

I sighed when Odies woke up. "Hey, Bro. How yo-" I stopped when I saw a movement in the corner of my eye. Thalia had looked up. Then I saw her eyes. They were electric blue with worry. My heart sank. Something was wrong. My eyes were wide with fear of what would happen next. "Bro, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Odysseus couldn't find the strength in himself to do it. He loved her, but if he wanted her to be safe, he was going to have to break a promise. Just when he was about to forget it, the image of her as a servant of Kronos, he knew what he needed to do. He had to break up with her. He loved her and really didn't want to do this. Why did it have to hurt so bad? He was being forced to do this against his will in order to keep her safe.

What am I supposed to say when she asks why, he thought. The voice answered him, Tell her you no longer love her, anymore, and it is time for a change. If you even try to say anything differently from what I have told you, she will die. Now, get it over with.

He turned to face Thalia, and said,"Thalia, we need to talk about something important."

He waited for her to listen, and then he began the worst words he would ever say in his entire life. "Thalia, honey, I am sorry, but it's time for us to move on. I hope you understand. I am so sorry."

As he spoke, he had his fingers crossed to where Liz could see them. He hoped she would understand that he was lying to protect her. Please, Mom, help Liz to get my meaning, he said in silent prayer.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm

I listened to Odysseus as he broke my heart. My eyes turned from electric blue to deep blue and it stormed outside. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. "Why? Why? I-i-i thought you loved me. I love you. Please. Don't do this to me." My heart sped up and felt like it was being ripped from my chest.

I looked at my brother with shock and surprise. "How could you?" I whispered. I saw his fingers crossed and became very confused. Then I got scared because it began to storm outside as Thalia cried. Odysseus had just broken her heart. "Thalia please calm down." I looked at my brother with caution. "What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm

"I did love you, Thalia. It's just, it's time for a change. We are too dangerous for each other. I am so sorry. I never wanted this, but what if that had been the Lord of Time instead of Pallas. None of us could have stopped. It is not worth it to try and save you every time you decide to pull some stupid act of bravery."

His heart ached so badly, he thought he was dying. So, he thought, this is what a broken heart feels like. He hated it. The girl he loved, the girl he would give his life for in a heartbeat, was crying and begging him not to break up with her. It broke his heart even more.

Well done, the Lord of Time said, That was easier for you than I expected. Now, I have a little gift for you, son of Athena. Soon all of your and her pain will go away.

As, Thalia rushed out of the room in tears, he yelled,"Liz, wait let me explain. The Kronos was going to kill her if I didn't break up with her, please, you have to..."

He was cut off, as he passed out. Soon, it would be like him and Thalia had never met, for both of them. For Kronos had erased his and Thalia's memories forever.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:09 pm

I rushed out of the Infirmary with my eyes turning red. How could he? I loved him. I will never forgive him. Ever. Lightning struck all around me as I screamed. I growled and stared up at the sky. "I prayed to you, Father! I asked for your help and you tried to kill me! Now, I will join you Kronos. Now, I will be on your side." I arrived at the beach as I said this.

I looked at Odie with disgust as I started to follow Thalia out the door. Then he stopped me and tried to tell me that Kronos wanted to kill Thalia if he didn't brake up with her. Then he passed out. "You still love her" I ran out the Infirmary and screamed as lightning struck all around me. Thalia was angry.

OOC: Thalia is at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Magnus had respectfully remained silent as the drama played out in front of him. Unfortunately, he had met enough heartbroken people to realize what might happen as Thalia ran from the infirmary and lightning crashed outside.
"She's gonna join Kronos. No!" The son of Zeus picked his light machine gun up and rushed out the door. He was closely followed by Malcolm, who had also realized the possibility.

Ah, let 'em take care of it, Samuel thought as Chris slept beside him. You've done enough. Besides, it's just one girl. Nothing too important.

OOC: So, can other characters intrude on the existing beach topic with Kyle and Zoey? Also, where's the attack on camp led by Pallas' hidden minions happening?
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 pm

OOC:I will create a new thread at the Beach. The thread with Kyle and Zoey takes place while you are fighting against Pallas, so you couldn't actually be there.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Odysseus Carlson wrote:
OOC:I will create a new thread at the Beach. The thread with Kyle and Zoey takes place while you are fighting against Pallas, so you couldn't actually be there.

OOC: Right...but then Thalia just showed up bitter and angry. But I'll wait for your thread.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

OOC:The thread is about to end. It's going to end at just a few moments before you guys arrive. Pallas will offer to take Thalia to Lord Kronos, so he can train her to fully use her powers, and the two spies, Zoey and Kyle will pretend like they attacked the monsters. That is when you arrive. What choice, Thalia makes about going with Pallas is her choice.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Having found out where Odie was, I ran into the Infirmary. I sat down beside him and woke him up. "Odie! Oh, Sweetie. Are you ok? I heard about your injury and rushed over. You gave me quite a fright." I smiled down at him and kissed his lips. I was loving every bit of this. This is what I had always wanted. I hoped he actually believed I was his girlfriend. This was going to work.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Odysseus awoke to some girl saying she'd heard he was hurt and calling him sweetie. He looked at her with confusion. Then, to make matters worse, she kissed him. She really kissed him. His face turned red, and he felt embarrassed, though she was a good kisser, and very pretty.He felt kind of bad that he didn't know who she was. He almost hated to tell her. He also felt like the kiss was wrong, like he was supposed to be kissing someone else. He was confused.

"Who, are you again? I'm sorry my mind is a little fuzzy. What happened to me?"

He tried to remember her, but he kept seeing that one chick that had been on his dream. She was so beautiful, but he had never seen anyone like that, or so he thought, but he felt like he should know who she was. He was getting more confused. He sighed, it was frustrating him trying to remember. When he tried to turn over, he felt an incredible pain and saw a sword laying on the table beside his bed. I must have been stabbed, he thought to himself, I wondered what happened?

He waited for the girl to answer his questions.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:40 pm

From the nearby cot where Chris was resting, Samuel immediately smelled a rat.
"She's not your girlfriend," the son of Morpheus interjected flatly before Zoey could open her mouth. "In fact, she might not even be our friend. Odysseus, you may have been hit with memory loss courtesy of the Titans, so I'll fill in the blanks for you. There was a battle in the woods just a few hours ago. You were wounded. For some reason, you also felt a need to break up with Thalia Grace, the girl who used to be your girlfriend. She was heartbroken and ran. The last time you were awake, you started to explain why you had to leave her, but you passed out in the middle of it."
Samuel paused to allow the son of Athena to digest the information and continued. "So to sum it all up, it would be in all of our best interests to watch our step around this girl. Be careful, Odysseus, because let me tell you, some strange and complex things happened tonight. I, Samuel Anders, am your ally. Chris Talbot here--" he gestured to the son of Apollo, "--is your friend. You need to trust us."

Having awakened a couple of minutes ago, Chris listened silently to what Zoey, Odysseus and Samuel were saying. He was incredibly suspicious of Zoey kissing Odysseus, pretending to be her girlfriend.
She might be a traitor. A spy, Chris thought. He would have voiced that possibility right away if he weren't so tired.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 pm

I stared at Samuel. "I have no idea who you think you are. Telling Odie here about a girl who doesn't even exist. I am his girlfriend. We have been dating for two weeks. You know me Samuel. So do you Chris. I am your friend." I look back at Odie and smile. "And we love each other very much." I remembered what Thalia used to call him. "....My Love." I took a big risk in saying that. It might jog some of his memory's of the retched beast. "Sam must have dreamt up this girl Thalia. Does Zoey Lee Dolinay sound familiar to you? Or Thalia Elizabeth Rose Grace? See? That girl doesn't exist,...My Love." I kissed him again and smiled. "I have missed kissing you, Sweetie. Have you missed me?"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Odysseus shook his head, looking even more confused. He was racking at his brain to try and remember, but he couldn't remember, anything. He sighed, and shook his head. He was starting to get irritated. When Thalia's name was mentioned, he felt his heart break. He didn't know why. He tried even harder to remember that girl's name, but he couldn't.

The frustration built up, until he screamed and slammed his fist down in the bed. He didn't realize that he wouldn't remember anyone, or anything, associated with Thalia. Tears started welling up in his eyes, and he wiped them away before anyone could see them.

"I'm sorry, but I've never met any of you guys. I would know if I had met you. Let me be the judge of who to worry about and who not to. I don't think she will be a problem."

He looked at Zoey, and said,"So what's your name? I'm Odysseus Carlson, son of Athena."

He reached out his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 pm

"You have lost parts of your memory," Samuel insisted, standing up. "In this case, you would not know the full story. I'm sorry, but it's true. We mean you no harm, and you need to look at this rationally. Just because she's pretty, doesn't mean you should trust her off the bat without any further consideration. You obviously remember something related to Thalia, so hold on to that gut feeling. Trust your instincts."
Pushing himself upright, Chris spoke. "The point is, Odysseus, we're at war. You know that. And it's always smart to take precautions in wartime. I'm not saying write off Zoey, I'm saying watch your step."
Samuel nodded. "Exactly."

Last edited by Inferno on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm

I was starting to get pissed. Kyle said that I could win Odie's heart. So why won't he just believe I am his girlfriend. I jumped when Odie slammed his fist down. " There, there. It's all right. You must have dreamt of a pretty girl and thought it was this Thalia Grace girl. But anyway, I am Zoey Lee Dolinay, your girlfriend." I brushed his hand away and kissed his neck. "Your only girlfriend." I turned to Sam and Chris. "You two do not need to stress my darling Odie."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm

"And you don't need to lie," Samuel shot back, taking a step forward. He too, was becoming increasingly pissed off at what Zoey was trying to pull. To people like him and Chris, which had their memories intact, this girl was practically screaming that she was up to no good.
"Listen, Odysseus," Samuel said. "I know how difficult and confusing this must be for you. Let me help you out." The son of Morpheus tested out another one of his burgeoning abilities--to allow others to see things he had seen in dreams. For a few moments, Odysseus closed his eyes and lay back down on the cot. Samuel then showed him key moments in the recent past. From a third-person viewpoint, Odysseus saw parts of the battle in the woods. He saw himself killing monsters, fighting Pallas-Jacen, being wounded. Most importantly, he saw himself lying in the infirmary with Thalia holding his hand.
Samuel took a breath as the son of Athena woke from his quick dream. What Odysseus had seen were past events that actually happened, so his mind wouldn't dismiss them so easily. Especially not the images of Thalia, who evidently still meant something.
In theory, these artificial dreams should be so powerful, a subject with memory loss should be too caught up thinking about them to consider other things very seriously, Samuel thought. Hope Malcolm the psychologist is right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying alive  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying alive
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: