Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Staying alive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Staying alive  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Kronos laughed and said, You will know soon enough, hero. I will bring you to my throne on Mount Othrys very soon. There, you will be given your destiny. When given the opportunity to join a quest led by the son of Athena, you will join. I am about to show him a vision he will never refuse a quest of.

Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh I'll join that. Don't worry about the first part, Samuel said. But if you want me to stab him in the back or lead him astray, you got another thing coming, Kronos. I certainly won't be leading him to your doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 pm

I nodded at Marcos and frowned when Kyle asked about Odie. "Well, besides the tramp Zoey trying to tamper with his memory loss and acting like his girlfriend? He is fine." I take a deep breath and smile. "As for your girl, I can make anybody like someone. Have I ever mentioned I am a daughter of Aphrodite?" I kissed his cheek and smiled. "I can help."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Kronos laughed, You should know, hero. That my doorstep is the destination of the quest. You will see, and if you fail me, then you will fail your mother. She is here with me. If you want to see her alive, again, then you will obey my wishes.

Kyle sighed, something was wrong with Zoey. She was almost a psychopath. "There is something wrong with her. She's almost psychopathic I would keep an eye on her, if I were you. If you want, I can help you." He grinned.

When she kissed him on the cheek, he lost his breath, and turned completely red. What am I doing, he asked himself, She likes someone else, not me. "Well, uh, I uh..." He paused, and said,"No, that's okay. It's not that important, she likes someone else. I don't want her to like me, because someone made her."

He changed the subject, again,"So, do you have any idea what would cause him to lose his memory? I mean that's pretty terrible."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:29 pm

I smiled. "If you don't want my help, I won't push it. Plus, if she got you, she may take you from me." I giggled and poked him in the tummy. "You are a really great guy. I am sure she doesn't deserve you." I hugged him. "You deserve the best."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Kyle did a double take, and said,"Huh, what do you mean take me away form you?" Kyle didn't know what was going on, but Solania was acting weird, almost different. He couldn't put his finger on it.

Never mind, girls, who could understand them? He didn't know, but he'd like to find out if someone could. It would certainly make life a whole lot easier. Well, that would hopefully be something they could do in the future.

"So, do you know why he lost his memory, did someone have a hand in it?" He was worried that Zoey was trying to hard, though he already knew she was. That meant she'd blown her cover. Oh, Lord Kronos was going to have hi s head.

Marcos chuckled when he saw the way Solania acted. She was flirting pretty hard, but he wasn't too worried. Aphrodite girls were well known for their charms, and flirting. However, she was trying almost too hard, like she was trying to impress Kyle, but she didn't seem to know it. He decided to let it go. Live and let live, I always say, he said to himself.

"So, what's going on with Zoey? Does anybody know anything about her? She seems almost psychotic." She was what some people call, a crazy b****. That much was absolutely certain.

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 pm

I smiled at Kyle with an almost caught smile. "I didn't say, that did I?" I laughed awkwardly. Was I flirting with him? Nah. "We are suspecting Kronos took his memories. We are also suspecting Zoey to be a spy. I don't trust her. Even if Thalia loved her. That's why I can hardly believe she would do this to Thalia." I smiled at Marcos. "That she is, My Friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying alive
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3