Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's... ALIVE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 am

SO after mysteriously dropping off the face of the earth (and no I did not visit Calypso) before I could even start my adventure here, I have been REBORN! Please, do not be surprised if I fail miserably with my n00bliness.

With that, Hi, I'm TBC, or EV, or Cal, or my full username that I am too lazy to type. Nice to meet you, "Insert name here"! Here, have a cookie! Oh, wait we are out. How about a flower?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 am

Hi there and welcome. ^^ The username code would've been funny to use but hey. I'm Rhyme. Welcome to CHB, home of crazy people demigods. We're rather friendly and willing to help. Feel free to ask questions if you're confused on something. I am also open for RPing, though right now I'm kind of booked! xD Don't be afraid to enter the asylum chatbox!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 am

Hey! Welcome to CHB! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. (:
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 am

I love your avatar with cynda, pika, togepi, and pichu. Itssocute. :3
Anyways, welcome to the site! Can I call you Cat? Most people know me as Tethys, but you can call me Wish, or PB. (My current username)
I don't role-play much (Idk why, I need to get back into RP-ing... D:) so you'll usually find me posting at the chat, or in the chatbox.
I've had random obsessions over the last few monthes, like smosh, Pokémon, Warriors, (The books with the kitties that kill eachother) Adventure Time, and Lick Icons (Which are adorable. :3) I would have totally added Pokémon lick icons to my signature if I had room... Shoot, I'm rambling. xD SO, UM... WELCOME TO CAMP, AND HAVE FUN.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Rhyme - Hi, nice to meet you! Sadly I am not that awesome at coding.

Bre Bre - Thanks for the re-welcome!

Tethys - Feel free to call me whatever you can think of. On another note, I've had an obsession with Warriors and Pokemon for a few years now! Nice to meet you!

I just remembered that I forgot to add to the first post. I'm a guy. It's obvious to me, but probably not to y'all over the interwebs.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

you use the word y'all....

are you texan?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 pm

TheBlackCat wrote:
I've had an obsession with Warriors and Pokemon for a few years now!

Me too, only my obsessions with them occasionally died, then came back when a new game or book came out. xD
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Yes, I'm Texan.

Warriors is the same for me, but not Pokemon. Thats been a solid obsession for who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 am

cool i go to A&M in College Station
Back to top Go down

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:18 am

xD I used to love Pokemon as a kid, but I only played Pokemon Yellow. Now I usually don't get involved unless I RP it or something of that nature.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 am

Welcome, Guy from Texas Who likes Pokémon!

(Can I call you CFTWLP? :P)

I am Zelly, a relatively young Role-Player from New Zealand. Feel free to call me Zelly, Zell, Ol' Uncle Zelly, Big Z, Z-Dawg, Zellwaffles, Zelly27, That Guy Over There, or Spoon (It's a school thing - don't ask)!

Oh, yes, I am a guy also.
*Knows how to read signatures*
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:40 am

I like the name Spoon. Nice to meet you, Spoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's... ALIVE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's... ALIVE!   It's... ALIVE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's... ALIVE!
Page 1 of 1