Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bent but alive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Bent but alive Empty
PostSubject: Bent but alive   Bent but alive I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

I stood, there, my shirt shredded, and my home made staff, gripped with white knuckles. As i searched the darkened sky line for my followers, i tugged up the hill backwards. My greatest mistake yet. My hair was matted down with blood and sweat, My stomach was showing, revealing, the muscles of hard work underneath. The torn cloth was little protection against the wind. I pulled the shirt off the rest of the way. From behind, me two hands curved around my body, and then a voice whispered, ''we can have more fun then you think, i wont hurt you yet. Your to handsome...'' the the cracklings of snake rattles and i was spun around. My eyes whipped shut, and soft cold lips touched mine. Medusa pulled me close, and my body got excited. Thats when i struck with my staff. It clanked uselessly against her head. 'Your ability is to bend metal, bend this spoon..' rebounded, in my head. I tossed my staff on the ground and pictured a giant scorpion, charging Medusa. Soon my staff began to glow and vibrate, and the next thing was a great monster, ripping her free. "remember boy what fun we could've had, *evil laughter*". Yes well i plan to have that fun, with some one not so scaly... I remembered that kiss the soft sensation, the powerful feel i had... then i fell to my knees.

{The Next Day}

I stood, there, watching the sun rise over the hills. What the HECK Happened? where am i and who are they? i asked myself... I sat at the base of the tree, hoping some one would find me, save me, wake me up...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Bent but alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bent but alive   Bent but alive I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:05 am

I rounded the hill and saw someone at the foot of the tree. I balanced Will on my hip and walked over, "Are you ok?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

Bent but alive
Page 1 of 1