Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Staying alive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Staying alive  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 pm

"What are you doing to him!?" I hissed. I wanted to rip this guys head off. Lord Kronos, help me. I need you, I prayed. I glared at Sam. "You really need to back off my boy." I said an enchantment in my head to make him take a step back. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Samuel took a step forward again, completely not intimidated.
"What I just did was jog his memory by showing him important events from the recent past," the son of Morpheus explained. "Ask Odysseus--he feels no pain, not even any discomfort. He is simply recalling some very important details. You're the one that needs to back off, Zoey. The fact that you're getting angry is basically admitting that something's off with you. If you truly had nothing to hide, you would not be losing composure."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

I stomped my foot. I hoped this next spell would work. I kissed Odysseus and breathed in some magic. It was supposed to take away all attraction to Thalia. I just hoped it wouldn't have the opposite effect and make him not only love her, but also remember her. I stood and smirked at Samuel. "Please let it work." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Odysseus woke with a start, and said,"What was that? I never did any of that. Leave me alone, before I lose my cool, you are hurting my head."

He glared at Samuel, and turned away. All the emotions felt very real, but he couldn't remember actually doing any of it.

He was angry. Everyone was fighting over him, and he was personally sick of it.

Kronos spoke into Zoey's mind, Samuel does not know that he is standing on his fathers ground, and his father has sided with me. He will not remember it, if I do not wish it to be so, and I do not.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Samuel realized that something didn't feel quite right. He couldn't put his finger on it, but somehow he wasn't too surprised that his ability didn't work this time. The memory transfer felt strange...flawed even, like someone or something was interfering with it.
Chris sensed the inner turmoil that Odysseus was feeling, and realized that it would actually be to his and their benefit in the short term. The son of Athena was mad, annoyed that everybody kept disputing him.
"Sam, Zoey, come on. Let's give Odysseus some space and time to think. He needs it," Chris said. This way, if Odysseus' true friends couldn't guide him, Zoey couldn't mislead him either--for the time being anyway.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 pm

"I will ask him if he wishes me to leave. You two on the other hand can leave him alone right now." I looked at Odie and smiled. I kissed his cheek and neck. "Do you wish me to leave, My Love?"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

"I...I don't know." he replied in a confused daze. On one hand, he actually liked her, on the other he felt in love with someone else he couldn't remember the name or face of. He shook his head, and said to Zoey,"No, you don't have to leave. Just please give me a few minutes of silence. Her kisses felt wonderful, and terrible at the same time. He didnt know what to do.

Kronos laughed and spoke for the very first time in Samuel's head. He said, You tried hard, hero, but you are no match for the power of your father. You should have believe Pallas when he told you that your father has sided with me. It is the truth, as have Hecate, Nyx, Janus, and many of the other minor gods. They know who is truly their master, and so should you.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Crap, Chris thought. He turned to leave, but left Odysseus with on piece of advice.
"If you're really lost, man, trust your instincts. They're more reliable than you might think." He walked out the door, but did not leave the area, instead leaning against the wall next to the doorframe.

Samuel shot Zoey a lengthy glare, which communicated the following: This is not over. You will be revealed as the traitor you are, and then I will kill you.
As the son of Morpheus exited the infirmary, he turned his attention to the voice inside his head.
Who the hell's this? Atlas? Hyperion? Maybe even the Lord of Time himself? I don't give a crap. You may have tricked the weak-minded and the vulnerable into serving you, but guys like me are too smart for your BS. If Morpheus has allied with the Titans, he is either an idiot, a enemy of mankind or both. Speaking of dumb, you need better underlings. That one spy of yours back there, Zoey, has just about exposed that she's not to be trusted by making up lies in front of those that know the truth. All of your agents and sleepers inside this camp will be found and eliminated, and you will be next, Titan.
Samuel thought this with decidedly more bravado than he felt.

OOC: If you read Sam's bio, Odie, you'll find he has a dark past. How about having Kronos bring this up to unnerve him?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm

I smiled when Odie said I can stay. I smirked at Chris and Sam as they left. I sent Sam a look that translated as Back at ya, Honey. Bring it on. He is mine. I sat in the chair beside Odie so he could think. Thalia, I already have your boy wrapped around my finger, I thought to myself as I watched him.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 pm

OOC: I will see what I can make of it.

Odysseus sat quietly, fighting broken heart and anger at the same time. He couldn't fight the feeling that so many things were wrong. He put his head in his hands and broke down for the first time in his life.

The raspy, timeless, voice spoke,You will know soon enough, hero. Perhaps, you would like to see your alcoholic mother, again. If you do not serve me, I will show you just how powerful a Titan can be. I will crush her. Or, maybe you do not care. You heroes are very selfish. You only care about yourselves. I give you this chance to save her. Let it never be said that the Lord of Time was not merciful.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 pm

"Maybe I should go find Solania and see if she is alright. Will you be ok while I am gone, Sweetie?" I smile down at him. Really, I want to find Solania so I can personaly kick her butt for turning. I will maybe even kill her. She is a threat to our plans. Odie would listen to her. She has a way with persuasion. If she helped Odie remember Thalia, I would be gone faster than Thalia's lightning. I turn and walk out of the Infirmary and toward the Big House.

Having been told by Chris that Odie lost his memory of Thalia, I immediatly started to run to the Infirmary. I was almost there when Zoey walked out the door to the Infirmary. I smelled Kronos all over her. I knew his spies would be after me. Especialy after what I was about to do. I ran into the woods to my right and circled around to the back of the Infirmary. Kronos must have taken Odie's memory. I came in through the back door and rushed over to his bed. Chris had told me he was already overwhelme. I sat down in the chair beside him. "Odie. I am Solania, a friend of yours. The Lord of Time has taken your memory of Thalia. She is real no matter what anyone else tells you." I remembered that Chris said Zoey tried to say she was his girlfriend. "And that girl Zoey? She is not your girlfriend. You are in love with Thalia Elizabeth Rose Grace, my best friend. Try to remember her. I know those memories are still in there somewhere. Search your heart." I stared at him with complete sincerely and seriously, willing him to remember. I turned toward the door and saw Liz rush in. Thank the gods!, I thought to myself.

I rush back into the Infirmary. "I can't believe you lost the memory of your love." Then I saw Solania. She must be trying to get him to remember as well.

"Help me. I am trying to get him to remember Thal. Zoey has deceived him. You are his sister and me and Thal's friend."

Once she said Thalia's name, I remembered what I came for. "Thalia's gone. I followed her to the beach and saw everything. They took her memory just like they took yours, Odie. She looked like a scared little girl. She isn't supposed to be on their side. She is one of the prophesied Cousins'. The other one hasn't found her way here yet. They are to end the war. Thalia was never supposed to go with them. They will kill her after they are finished with her. We have to save her. But first, you must remember her. Kronos took the memory of her from you and the memory of you from her. She still feels angry and heartbroken but she doesn't know why. You still feel heartbrake but you don't know why. She still loves you. You can save her."

I sniffed the air. "I smell magic. Zoey took some of his memory. I know that spell. Liz, I need your help." I put my hands over his chest and breathed in and out deeply. "This is a clensing spell. It will take Zoey's away, but I don't have the magic to take Kronos' away." I finished and waited for all this to sink in to Odie.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Odysseus was still in tears. He couldn't remember anything about these people. It was killing him. He hadn't cried since he was a baby. He shook his head. "Everybody, just shut up! Shut up! I am sick and tired of everyone trying to make me remember something I cannot. It is hurting my head," he yelled. He was getting pissed.

He calmed down a bit, and said, a bit quieter,"Just give me time to think. I can't remember, any of you, except for Liz."

He pointed at Liz. He recognized her, because he had met her a while before he met Thalia.

He looked at her, and said,"I just don't know what to do, sis. I'm confused, and I can't remember anything about this girl you call, Thalia. Please, just make them stop, please. At least until I can get a better handle on the memory loss, if that is really what it is."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 pm

I jumped when Odie started screaming. I saw he was crying. He just doesn't know how important this is. I could tell he was getting a little pissed. Well, so was I. I had already hurt Thalia once. I wasn't going to let her get hurt again. I looked at Liz and frowned.

I jumped just like Solania when Odie started screaming. It shocked me that he was crying. I looked at him with sympathy. "My poor brother, we are sorry. We threw this at you with no warning. I know it must be overwhelming. I am sorry. You just don't understand how important this is. Us throwing this at you might make you hate Thalia. We will leave you be."

I really got pissed off when Liz said that we were making him hate Thalia. "Fine!" I stood up and walked to the door. "If yall don't care, it's up to me to save her." I look at Odie with a little disapointment. "It is kinda sad that you won't remember. I guess that witch of a girl, Zoey, got to ya." I stood tall and looked at them both. "You would think you would be thankful. I going to save the love of your life's ass. Whether you come or not is up to you." I turned and ran out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Kyle came around the corner. He had walked from the beach after Zoey had upset him with Marcos in tow trying to comfort him. The son of Hephaestus, had his head down when Solania ran into him. He fell over, and then jumped up. He reached out his hand and said,"I'm sorry, miss...Oh, Solania, hi." He turned his head to keep her from seeing him blush. "So, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Odysseus Carlson wrote:
OOC: I will see what I can make of it.

Odysseus sat quietly, fighting broken heart and anger at the same time. He couldn't fight the feeling that so many things were wrong. He put his head in his hands and broke down for the first time in his life.

The raspy, timeless, voice spoke,You will know soon enough, hero. Perhaps, you would like to see your alcoholic mother, again. If you do not serve me, I will show you just how powerful a Titan can be. I will crush her. Or, maybe you do not care. You heroes are very selfish. You only care about yourselves. I give you this chance to save her. Let it never be said that the Lord of Time was not merciful.

Samuel froze when the Titan brought up his mother, Carmen. His first instinct was to tell Kronos to do his worst, if only to show that he wasn't going to back down, but then...
Samuel hadn't thought about his mom in well over a year. The fact that she was hooked on the bottle and had a life messier than the floor under Jeremy Willis' bunk was such a pain in the ass to deal with. For a good while, the son of Morpheus had decided to banish thoughts of his mother, and let life take it's course. Fair was fair--what else could he do?
But he's your mom, man, insisted a quiet part of Samuel's mind. A long-hidden part that wasn't so pessimistic, and didn't believe in throwing people to the proverbial wolves so easily. Besides, one thing was for sure--if nothing was done, Kronos would be justified in saying that heroes are selfish. Samuel may be a taciturn, dark guy, but selfish he was not, and he still had some semblance of a moral code.
Get out of my head, Kronos, Samuel growled silently. My mother's none of your business. I'll see to her well-being, and you'd be wise to stay the hell out of my way.

Last edited by Inferno on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

I ran into a guy as I ran out. As I stood I saw it was Kyle. He was an old friend of mine. I took his hand and said, "Hi, Kyle. What are you doing here?" As soon as I touched his hand, I felt a shock. I shook my head in confusion. I realized he was blushing and I smiled. "Why so red?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Samuel clearly had something going on in his head. Chris decided to ask him about it later--his thoughts were preoccupied with Solania. Now that the battle was over, all the old awkward and strange feelings returned. Honestly, Chris was quite unnerved that the girl had gone so far just because he had rejected her--and he didn't even reject her hard.
For the moment, she was talking to a guy Chris didn't know so well. He watched the scene from a short distance away.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"Oh, no reason," he said, still red. "Are you okay? What's going on here?"

She was as beautiful as ever, but she liked someone else so he wouldn't intrude. He waited for her to answer.

Marcos came running up, still saying,"Look, Kyle, you don't have to be so upset about her. You need to get it off your chest, okay? Let's talk about..." He cut himself off when he saw Solania and Kyle. "Oh, sorry, Kyle. I didn't realize you were talking to Solania?"

He paused, and looked at Solania, and waved,"Hey, Solania. How's it going?"

He shook his head with a grin on his face, as he thought about how Kyle was going to react. Hopefully she wouldn't ask, so Kyle didn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

OOC: Odie, don't forget about Sam's response to Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 pm

"Are you sure there is no reason at all that your face is redder than my aunts cherry pie?" I grinned and waved at Marcos. "Hey, Marcos. Do you know why Kyle is so red? He won't tell me." Being a daughter of Aphrodite, I could sense someone here liked someone. I figured it was Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Kronos laughed, and said, You believe you can defeat a Titan, son of Morpheus? I find this very fascinating. Oh, you will see your mother, soon. Very soon, because I have one purpose in mind for you, and if you want your mother to live, you will obey. Is that a good enough of a reason, hero?

"Um, no, I'm fine actually, I just feel a bit overheated is all." This wasn't a lie. His face felt hot from blushing, but he couldn't let her know he was blushing because then she might know why, and he did not want to step on anyone's toes.

"If I tell you, Solania, Kyle would kill me. I'm still not certain he's forgiven me for letting his feelings for a certain someone slip, earlier," Marcos said.

"YOU DID WHAT," Kyle yelled. "I can't believe you. There is a reason, I wanted to keep that quiet. I told you why."

"Sorry," Kyle cringed,"It was an accident. Honest."

Kyle shook his head, and said,"It's fine. Just don't do it again in the future."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 pm

I raised my eyebrow and laughed. "Boys. I am a daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love. I could help you get your girl, Kyle." I smiled and hugged him. He was such a good friend. I stepped back and smiled. "I can't believe you don't have her already. Being as handsome and charming as you are."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Kyle did a double take on the inside. Her hug was wonderful, but he just couldn't say anything to her. First of all, he was son of Hephaestus. He was great with machines, but mostly terrible with people. He sighed in frustration, and said,"No, I don't think you could help me win her, she's not so easily won."

As Kyle was talking, Marcos mouthed the words behind his back with a grin,I'll tell you later.

"So, um, how's the patient,"Kyle asked with worry. He may have been the cause of Odie's memory loss, but he did care. He wanted to see if anything worse happened.

Last edited by Odysseus Carlson on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Victoria was on the outside of the infermary, not knowing what to do. She didn't want to sleep, that was too boring. So she had followed Marcos and Kyle. As they talked Victoria realized who it was Kyle liked. An Aphroditie girl of course.Victoria had the feeling she shouldn't be there, but still stayed. She decided to help out at the infermary, just for a while. At least then she would be doing something right(ish). Victoria walked in and asked an Apollo kid if they needed any help. The answer almost always was yes, so she set out helping wounded campers.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Odysseus Carlson wrote:
Kronos laughed, and said, You believe you can defeat a Titan, son of Morpheus? I find this very fascinating. Oh, you will see your mother, soon. Very soon, because I have one purpose in mind for you, and if you want your mother to live, you will obey. Is that a good enough of a reason, hero?

"Um, no, I'm fine actually, I just feel a bit overheated is all." This wasn't a lie. His face felt hot from blushing, but he couldn't let her know he was blushing because then she might know why, and he did not want to step on anyone's toes.

"If I tell you, Solania, Kyle would kill me. I'm still not certain he's forgiven me for letting his feelings for a certain someone slip, earlier," Marcos said.

"YOU DID WHAT," Kyle yelled. "I can't believe you. There is a reason, I wanted to keep that quiet. I told you why."

"Sorry," Kyle cringed,"It was an accident. Honest."

Kyle shook his head, and said,"It's fine. Just don't do it again in the future."

Samuel's initial instinct was to respond with a string of curses, but he restrained himself. Perhaps being around Malcolm was rubbing off on him, but he considered taking the more intellectual approach to the situation.
Okay, you piece of crap. What do you want out of me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying alive    Staying alive  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying alive
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next