Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] Empty
PostSubject: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 pm

David Blue -

David had finished lunch and had come to the beach. It was a hot afternoon but ocassionaly a cold wind would blow. David saw some Pegasi at the distance flying over the setting Sun in front of Long Island Sound. He was walking slowly on the sand, ocassionally kicking some of it. There weren't much people at the beach but those were, were with their friend. But David was... Alone. David sighed and saw a bench nearby. He sat on it and kept staring at Long Island Sound.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:37 pm

I have no one....i am no one. I have always had trouble with my self-esteem. I went to see someone for it, but they really did more harm than good. My dad died at sea when I was 10. I swore I would never go out there again, but being here by the shore provided me a way to connect to my dad. I missed him, and no one understood. I am sitting here in the sand, the water barely hitting my feet, trying in some desperate way to get answers from my mom as to why the gods took him away.

i dont know if i have this in her bio, but i needed something to go on. I have not been on this site for a long time, and i dont have the time to sit down and try to relearn what my charries are truely like. Just go with it!
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 pm

David Blue -

David looked around and saw a girl sitting by herself in the sand. The girl looked sad and lonely... Just like David. David thought about having a talk with the girl. "No." thought David. But what he was going to do by sitting here alone? David walked up to the girl and sat beside her to her left. "So, what's wrong? And I'm David, by the way." Said David to the girl.

OOC - It's okay :D
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Startled, i looked up in his direction. "Hey...Im Hannah." He was cute, and looked like someone I could confide in. But then again....I was just so unsure of what to think of him. So I took a risk. "I am looking for answers. My dad died 3 years ago unexpectedly at sea. I come here....to try to connect with his spirit. Since his death, its been one consulor after another. No one has been able to help me, and no one has tried. I am a failure...and an orphan...and so alone." I sobbed a little, remembering how much i loved my dad. "So, what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:22 pm

David Blue -

"Well, my story's boring. Just like an Ares kid, I continuously fought with other people. I was an expert at getting F's and all that. And me and my mother just led a boring life, until I came here. But my life hasn't improved much after coming here, though." Said David, feeling ashamed of himself. The girl looked like what 14? Or maybe 13? David wasn't sure. The girl was beautiful, though. "Aphrodite" David thought but he wasn't sure because an Aphrodite girl so caring? Most of the children of Aphrodite are proud and rude, but who knows? After noticing that Hannah was sobbing, David understood that he had hit a soft spot in her. "You don't need to be so hard on yourself. Your father's death isn't your fault after all. After hearing all this, it seems as if your father was a great man. But who knows, maybe your father's alive but taken by Poseidon for doing something?" David knew that he was talking complete nonsense but he just wanted to make the girl feel better. "So, who's daughter are you?" Said David, trying to change the subject and being sure that if the girl was an Aphrodite girl or not.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Drying my eyes, I replied, "My mom is Aphrodite. I can tell what you are thinking. I am not like most children of Aphrodite. Since my trumatic accident, i have changed dramatically. I always wished that my father was still alive but....but...i don't know anymore!" i started to cry again, and leaned into his shoulder. I pulled myself out quickly, thinking that this was moving way to fast for the both of us, but who really knew. "So, who's your parent? No...No...Wait...let me guess. Hephaestus....No, not right. Zues.....no, youre not that headstrong. Ares...that's it. Youre the son of Ares. Am i Right?" I perked up a little at the thought that i might have gotten something right.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 am

David Blue -

"Crap." Thought David after Hannah told him that she could read other people's minds. But then Hannah could also read David's 'Crap'! David was pretty much shocked after Hannah told him that. So from now on David would have to be careful of what he thought in front of Hannah. "Yeah, an Ares kid I am." Said David. David understood that the girl really missed her father because she leaned onto David's shoulder for a while when she again started crying. David felt sorry for the girl, he felt sorry for someone after a really long time, he also wasn't even sure that he felt sorry for someone or not in his entire life until now. David thought hard about saying something to Hannah which didn't involve her dad because David feared that everytime he would ask Hannah something about her dad, she would start crying. "So, um... You can read the emotions of anybody you look at?" David asked Hannah.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 pm

"Um, no. I have no special talents like that. I am just a regular girl who has skipped 8th grade. Well, if you include acedemics, i guess i am talented in that respect." I could not tell him i could read his emotions, he could not know. I have kept this from everyone, and i dont want to start telling people now. My step-mom almost found out, and that is why i left and i have not returned since. I could not tell him...i could not tell him....i could not EVER tell him! "So, does your mom truely know who your dad is? I mean, i know of some people with dad god parents and their mom has no clue. I just dont understand how their mom does not wonder where they are. That's not you is it?"
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 am

David Blue -

"No, my mom knows I'm here. Thanks to Chiron. He Iris-Messaged my mom and told her that I was here." Said David. Hannah looked worried a while ago though, like she was trying to hold something back. David thought about not talking about what she was hiding from him for now. Then David asked the girl,"So, how did you come to know that you're a Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:51 pm

"I guess i kind-of knew that something was..off...about me. I saw my mom in one of my dreams and she kind of told me. I told my dad and he of course could not deny it because he knew. My step-mom on the other hand, refused to let me come here. I had to run away to get here. it was difficult on him, and i did not even get to say goodbye before he died." I put my face into my hands and started to cry again. I could not hold it in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 am

David Blue -

David saw Hannah start crying again. Then maybe David wasn't doing much help in making Hannah feel better. David thought about trying to make Hannah angry by looking into her eyes and using his special power to make Hannah angry but no, making Hannah angry instead of her being sad would be worse. David kept thinking about how to make Hannah happy but how the heck is he going to do that?! Well talking about something good could make Hannah feel better but then again, what should he talk about?! Then a question popped into David's mind,"So, which one do you like better, Procter & Gamble or L'Oréal?" David asked Hannah. He knew that it was a lame question but that question would not make Hannah cry, though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]   The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sands Of Time. [With Swimmer]
Page 1 of 1