Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Kale was waiting in the front of the Strawberry Fields for a certain Demeter girl. He'd already set up everything, and he hoped it'd go perfect. Kale wasn't wearing anything too fancy, just a pair of blue jeans, a brown t-shirt, and some sneakers, but he was definitely nervous. Looking over Camp he wondered where Daisy was.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Daisy was running a little late for her date. That only made her feel more nervous. Daisy was late because of her siblings. They had asked why she was so dolled up. Daisy had to avoid questions and push them away. She finally arived in the strawberry feilds in her green sundress. Daisy spotted Kale and walked over to him trying to stay calm. "Hi! Sorry I'm late." she said.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Kale finally saw Daisy and he smiled brightly. "It's okay," he said. "You look beautiful. Well, more beautiful than usual, if that's possible." From behind his back he took out a white lily and handed it to Daisy. "For you," he said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm

~ I dunno if lilies come in white but whatever :P~
Daisy smiled. "Thanks, Kale that's so sweet of you." she said taking the lovely lily. Daisy felt her cheeks grow warm, she had a feeling they would be like that all night.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

~lol! Yeah, I have some white lillies in my room~

"You're welcome," he smiled. "Now come on." He grabbed Daisy's hand and led her to the very back of the fields. Finally reaching where he wanted to be, he smiled at Daisy. They were both at a small plateau. Near the edge next to a tree, was a picnic blanket, on each corner was a small candle and a picnic basket was nearby. "You like it?" he asked Daisy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Daisy smiled. "Not I don't like it, I love it!"she said smiling. The sun was setting so the view from the plateau was amazing. Daisy tried to contain her happiness. She couldn't believe someone would go through so mucht rouble just for her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:34 pm

"I'm glad you love it so much," Kale said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. He led them over to the edge of the plateau and he sat down. He looked at Daisy and motioned for her to sit down next to him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:37 am

Daisy followed him to the egde and sat down. She leaned against him and sighed. "This is so amazing, Kale. It's kinda like you." Daisy said smiling. She never wanted to leave here, just stay forever frozen in time.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 am

Kale blushed and let Daisy lean on him, and he wrapped his arm around her. "Thanks and this is all just for you," he said. He watched the sunset and sighed contently. "The sunset is just magnificent, and so are you."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

Daisy blushed bright red, isn't that called crimson? "I can't believe you went through so much trouble to out this together." she said. Daisy's green eyes looked at the pincnic then back at Kale.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 am

"It wasn't that much trouble, Daisy," he said chuckling. "Just grab some soda and water that my siblings....bought the other day, grab some food from the Mess Hall, and voilà. But let me ask you a question. What do you prefer, fried chicken or spaghetti?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 am

Daisy thought for a moment. "Fried chicken." she aswered plainly. Daisy closed her eyes, she wanted to remeber this moment forever.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:13 am

"Good," Kale laughed. "Because that's exactly what I packed for us." Kale smiled as he rested his head on top of Diasy's. This was a great moment for him, and he wanted to remember it forever.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:55 pm

~ You spelled Daisy wrong :P~
Daisy smiled brightly. She was happy to be here watching the sun go down. Really she would be happy anywhere with Kale. Daisy swore she heard something, but didn't bother looking up. 'Just a bird', she thought. It wasn't a bird.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 am

~*headdesk* sorry :P~

Kale's ears heard something that sounded like flying. He looked but saw nothing. Calm down, Kale, he thought. You're inside of Camp. The barriers will keep them away. Taking a deep breath he calmed down and continued to enjoy the moment with Daisy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Hearing the noise again Daisy wondered if they were out of Camp. "Kale? This part of the fields wouldn't be out of the barriers by a chance would they?" she asked staring up at the sky. The noise came again only closer.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Kale thought for a moment. "I doubt we are, but there's a possibility we are," he said. He looked up once more and he saw nothing, but he still heard the flapping of wings.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Daisy shrugged the fear of the moise off for a while. It was hard, at evey single noise she would jump a little. Once Daisy swore she felt someone breathing down her neck. That only made her squirm closer to Kale.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Kale felt something breathing on his neck. He hugged Daisy tightly for a quick second before turning around and throwing a fist at the monster. It was a fury. Kale threw a kick at the it, then ran behind the tree and grabbed his sword. He smiled at Daisy, "Can never be too sure."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Daisy's eyes bugged out for a second. "Uh yeah..." she began clicking for her sword. A bright flash ans Daisy's sword, Rose, can into picture. It wasn't as big as most because she never fought much. Daisy knew simple self defense moves, but other than that nothing. SHe was busy gaurding her body waiting for Kale.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Kale wasn't much into fighting as his twin, but might as well kill the fury so he can get back to that wonderful date with Daisy. He charged at the fury, and slashed across her stomach. "Why you little son of a thief!" it screeched. Kale smirked. "Thankyou for the compliment," He said. The fury suddenly caught Kale off guard and she knocked him off the ground and made his head hit on the tree.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Daisy couldn't stand it. She charged at the fury and slashed at it. Through pure adranaline she killed the fury. Daisy looked at the ground and saw the fury's dead body. She was getting a little tired. That was more then she had ever done. In seconds Daisy was on the ground, she had fainted.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 pm

The second Daisy fell, Kale dropped his sword and ran over to her. Realizing that she fainted, Kale carried her bridal-style over to the picnic blanket. Kale sighed as he lay Daisy down. He got out a canteen of nectar from the picnic basket and let some of it sip into Daisy's mouth.  He had a cut across his arm, but he didn't care. Realizing that the Fury's body was still there, Kale took up his sword and gave the Fury one last slash, and it poofed into dust. "Go back to Tartarus," Kale said, then he went back and sat down next to Daisy, getting their fried chicken ready for when she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Daisy's green eyes popped open. "Ow my head! Please tell me the fury is-" she began before seeing the fury dead. "Good work Kale." Daisy said smiling. She thought Kale had killed the fury.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 am

Kale couldn't stop himself. In a second, he was next to Diasy and was hugging her. "Good to see you're okay," he said quietly. "And actually, I didn't get rid of the fury, Daisy. You did." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)   A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warm Night for a Picnic (Private to Bluemoon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next