Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red) Empty
PostSubject: If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red)   If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 am

Take Everything Left From Me...

~LEON COOPER~

If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red) 29ad1102ec

I led Mikayla to my car. It was a hummer, specifically for hokding weapons and big artillery. O pened her door for her and got into the drivers seat. I put the keys in the ignition and patted the seat next to me. I smiled at her. "So, where do you wnat to go?" I asked, smiling.
I hoped she didn't check in the trunk or anything, cause that's where I keep my weapons, torture tools, but they're all celestial bronze, with one side metal, like that kid Luke's sword, so when a police officer looks in my trunk, it's filled with spoons, forks and stuff like that. Then he assumes I am a sailsman. I don't correct him, imagine if I just said out of the blue, Hey Cop, I am a serial killer that needs to be brought into jail, so bye now. That would be the day.

We're. All. To. Blame...
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red)   If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:51 am

M i k a y l a || J a r r e l s

Mikayla smiled as she got into the car. She didn't even know that Leon had a car. Man, was this cool or what? "Hmm," she mumbled. "How about somewhere that you want to go for dinner?" she said finally after a moment's pause. Noticing that her hair was a mess, she untied it then put it back up in a pony tail.  
Back to top Go down

If Anything... This Night is Not a Normal Night (Private to Red)
Page 1 of 1