Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

[Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches Empty
PostSubject: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 am

Dani smiled while she walked along side Kale. This night was going to be magical she just knew it. While they walked, silvery flowers bloomed around her feet. She was curious as to where he was going to take her. Looking up at him, she admired her profile in the soft moon light. He was just so handsome she found it hard to not to want to kiss him. Her voice was a soft whisper, "Kale... you're so perfect..." but she said it soft enough that he would barely hear it.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Kale twirled the gold and black ring on his finger, careful not to change it into a scythe. He hoped he wouldn't have to use it, but he was pretty sure he could take care of himself with it. They were outside the borders and he couldn't help but feel nervous. It was night so maybe his mother would watch over them. Kale just held her hand and remembered that Dani was right next to him and that made him smile. He watched as the silver flowers bloomed where they walked. Did that represent Blossoming Love? Who knows? Dani's next comment caught him by surprise. He looked at her and her eyes sparkled in the moonlight and her hair and skin seemed to shine under it. She looked so gorgeous. "I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure that you are though." That's when they arrived. It was a long, large, luxurious park that has different roses and flowers and other plants that sparkled under the soft light and there were also lights that lit up the different paths and shined white, gold, pale blue, and pale orange over the grass and flowers. "This is it. Thought you'd like it." He waited to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Dani smiled, her arms looped around his neck."It's amazing Kale. You're amazing. Her eyes danced while she looked around. And the flowers that bloomed around her, were indeed to symbolize her blossoming love for Kale. This was perfect, sure it was cliche but it was so romantic. Taking hold of Kale's hand she smiled."You're so amazing Kale. I'm glad to be here with you.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 pm

I couldnt help but smile as her arms moved to my neck. She liked it! He was so very Hapoy he could repay Dani for comforting him through his problems. "Well, you're very amazing as well. I'm not even close to how great you are." He leaned down to give her a quick kiss, her eyes lighting up. "Honestly.....I've never felt this happy before. This is the best I've felt in a long time. I'm glad I can make you happy. Now, let's take a walk through here, shall we?" he held her hand gently in his and began to lead her down the path.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Dani nodded and held onto his hand tightly. This was prefect, everything about him was perfect. He was everything that she had even dreamed of. Her mind was racing while she watched along the flowers. "So Kale what do you have planned next for us?" She asked her head tilted in a way that her hair fell into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Kale couldn't help but smile as he looked down at Dani, she was so gorgeous in the light and around all of the flowers. This date was what he had wanted for so long. Their feelings were true. He held tightly to Dani's hand as they walked along. "Well, I was thinking we could-" He began, but was cut off by snarling. Up ahead, something was coming at them. Head of a woman, body of a lion-a Sphinx. Oh gods, why?! The scent must have still been fresh on Kale. Well, it was his fault, he would take care of it. He tapped his ring and it stretched into his 6 foot long, sleek black handled scythe, gold blade shining. He let go of Dani's hand and gulped. He braced himself for an attack.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Dani stepped behind Kale for protection. Softly she whispered one thing. "Kale... it's so hard to explain but, I know that... and I want you to know that I love you." She was afraid. And mentally she cursed herself out for forgetting her own weapon back in her cabin. She was scared for herself, and for Kale. Looking around she hoped there was something she could use, even a passed on demi-god's weapon would be helpful. But there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:12 pm

The Sphinx came charging almost as soon as it saw them. Sphinxes were smart. It probably new several ways to kill them and Kale was just an amateur fighter. He probably didn't stand a chance. he had to protect Dani. At the last second, Kale caught Dani in one arm in a sort of twirl, tackling her onto the ground away from the strike while also slashing with his scythe. The Sphinx was prepared however, and managed to escape with just a small cut on it's front left paw. Kale didn't miss a beat, he quickly stood up and rolled under the Sphinxes next strike. He jumped in an attempt to strike one of the back legs but it reared up in a kick. Kale stuck the scythe into the bottom of the paw, making a decent gash, but the kick still went through and kicked Kale back a good 30 feet and he tumbled into a patch of rose bushes. "Run!" he yelled to Dani, struggling to his feet.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Scrambling to her feet Dani ran, her heart however told her to say. But Kale needed to focus on fighting, and not on protecting her. So when the Sphinx was distracted she ran behind it and towards the city that was up ahead. Anywhere that wasn't close enough to the beast. But when she turned around she had fear in her eyes. Using the control over plants she created a vine that lifted her to a high up tree branch. As much as she knew she would be drained, she focused, four large vines grew, slowly each one wrapped around the Sphinx's legs holding it tightly in hopes of helping Kale. She knew they weren't very strong but they would work. Though once she did, she left walking slowly towards the city, and leaving Kale behind. Her heart broke but she couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm

When Kale managed to get to his feet, he immediately grabbed his scythe to steady himself. His leg.....it was in so much pain. But the adrenaline just kept him going. He ran at again, just now noticing the vines around the sphinx's feet, sending a silent thank you to Dani....his love. He slashed the Sphinx across it front paws and sent another strike, making a curved mark along the sphinx's chest. Dani...where was she? He looked around, worried. Were there more monsters?! No, she was walking towards the city. Had....had he been forgotten? Why? He was trying to save her life! In that moment where he was distracted, the Sphinx broke the vines and swept a paw, sending Kale flying in an arc into a pile of rocks, sending a jolt of intense agony throughout his body. His scythe lodged into the ground, a good 9 feet away, he was doomed. Unless....that energy! He had to focus. He concentrated, calling on the essence of the night to aid him.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Dani couldn't leave him, but was she to late." Turning she saw her love fly through the air. She ran as fast as she could, though most of her energy was gone from making the vine. She was closest to his scythe she carefully she ripped it from the earth and went to Kale's side. She was worried that he was badly injured. "Kale... I'm so sorry for thinking I could just leave. But my heart... it made me come back for you and I'll hate myself forever if you die and it's because of my stupid choices." She whispered softly in his ear. Leaning down she gave him a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Kale smiled as he saw Dani running towards him, though he was struggling to see anything at all. His legs were orobably broken or at the very least badly sprained. His head had been bashed around far too many tines and it was hard for him to concentrate. Dabuli picked up his Scythe and handed it to him. He was so grateful he had that back, that was his life-line. He accepted the apology and kisses back gently as well, but could only manage to for a few seconds."Hey, I'm sorry, we'll have to take a raincheck on the rest of that date." Kale's voice was hushed and a bit raspy. But he pointed the blade of his scythe at the charging Sphinx, and swiped it through the air, the night bended with the scythe and knocked the sphinx over. After that, he swung it downward, finishing the beast off. By this point, his ears were ringing and he was seeing triple.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Dani knew he was hurt bad. She could see it when he fought, not wanting to risk his life she called 911 and they were quickly taken to the hospital, thankfully she came up with an excuse saying he had fallen from a tree while trying to get her scarf that blew away. Which the doctors easily believed. Though she never left his side they told him he would need to stay in the hospital for a couple of days. When the doctor had left she whispered. "Kale I'm so happy you're alive I think my poor heart wouldn't take it if you died because of me." Leanig down she pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Kale was so grateful Dani called 911 to get him taken care of. Though, he did wish for the infirmary. He was right, his legs were broken and his back injured as well as fracturing his left wrist. He was overall exhausted, his energy had been completely drained. He need ambrosia and nectar. Unfortunately, they didn't carry those at mortal hospitals. "I'm glad I'm alive too. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have gotten to see your beautiful face again. And don't worry, we'll finish our date someday. "He smiled, wanting to return the kiss, but being unable.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 pm

"Someday, honey I'll sneak back to camp tonight and get you some nectar and ambrosia. I'll be sure to be quick and stay out of danger." Leaning over she kissed his forehead. Thankfully besides her worry, she made sure her voice sounded strong. Lovingly she brushed the hair from his eyes." Kale.. I'm just so glad you aren't dead, I don't think my heart could have taken that because the attack was my fault after all." She still felt so guilty for getting him hurt.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Kale smiled. "Thanks, love. I think they were after me though. Let's just hope they'll be gone for a while, or else I might have to fight in this condition. If I could fight at all." He managed a smile, accepting the kiss. "Dani, it wasn't your fault. I was the one that brought us out here. I'm glad you didn't get hurt, It was either me or you that would've ended up like this, I picked your well being over mine. You didn't make me do that. It was by my own will.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:13 am

She smiled faintly. Tears filled her eyes before slipping down her cheeks. She was just so glad he was alive. Squeezing his hand she stood."I'll go now so I have some day light to get there safely." With that said she quickly left and ran to the camp. Her legs wouldn't carrier fast enough, but soon she saw it in the distance. Carefully she snuck back in, and then collected the nectar, and ambrosia. Calling a taxi she returned to Kale by midnight, slipping to his room, she lightly touched his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Kale had to admit, he was a bit sad and lonely when she left. He hummed to himself for a little while and had a small glass of water a nurse brought him. He then fell asleep, where he dreamed of Dani and him, completing their date as they walked through the garden. He smiled in his sleep and whispered her name a few times as well. He stirred a bit when Dani touched his shoulder. He rolled over to see her beautiful face. He reached out, took her hand, and sat up to give her a gentle kiss. "Hello again beautiful." He said with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Dani smiled, returning his kiss she held onto his hand. "Hello handsome. I brought you some ambrosia, and nectar. I'm so sorry for how long it took me to return. There was a bit of traffic." She whispered before handing over the small pouch and kissing him once again. She was just so glad he was alive. Leaning in, she whispered into his ear."Kale, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:54 pm

He was so happy to be reunited with his lovely girlfriend. He yawned a bit after pulling his lips away from hers, and took a sip of Ambrosia and a small piece of the ambrosia. "It's perfectly find, baby." He was thrilled to be able to touch his lips to her lovely, sweet, and amazing lips once more. Kale was a bit stunned to hear those words, but in a few moments he responded with,"Dani, I love you too, so very much."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:28 pm

"You promise everything's fine babe?" She asked. Slowly she crawled into the bed beside him and held onto his hand. Her lips pressed to his after he told her he loved her. Her eyes were so full of joy while she cuddled up to him. "Kale, I'm so grateful that you feel the same as me." She whispered, snuggled up to him. Nothing could even ruin this moment. Though she was on edge that another monster would attack them.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:05 pm

"Yah, I promise everything is alright. That nectar and ambrosia has helped a lot already." He blushed a bit when she crawled into the bed with him, which was very much noticeable with his pale skin. His cheeks were completely flushed with the way she was whispering. But, he did wrap his arms around her loving and kissed her cheek a couple of times. "I was scared to say it, I thought I would've been shot down. But, now, I'm ready to say it again and again. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:35 pm

"I'm glad." She couldn't help but think about how cute she thought he was when Kale blushed. Kissing up she kisses his lips over and over. "I love you too Kale. I don't know what I'd even be doing without you now. You are my everything." Her last few sentences were full of her emotions. Gazing up at him, she smiled. Dani couldn't be happier than she was right in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:46 pm

He was a bit shocked but he found himself kissing Dani multiple times. The kisses were full of care but he was still a bit embarrassed. He had never been in this situation before. In fact, tonight was his first kiss. "And Dani, I don't know how I managed without someone as wonderful and caring as you in my life. " This came out very quietly, because he was embarrassed and, though there was no one around, he wanted his words to be heard only by Dani. Looking at her, he leaned down and kissed her again, moving his hands to hold onto her shoulders. He had never felt this happy.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

She cuddled up beside him. Slowly she drifted into a welcoming slumber while she held onto his hand. She never felt so complete than she felt with Kale. Her breathing slowed to a normal sleep pattern. When the morning came, she kissed his forehead. She never felt this happy before. "Good morning darling." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches   [Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private to Sleepy] A Night Of Cliches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: