Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) Empty
PostSubject: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 am

I was walking out of the cabin, still thinking about Dahlia. Maybe she might say the something like 'Move on.' That is what I hoped she say, since she was dead. I didn't want to talk about her that much, so I walked around the camp, at broad Midnight.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 am

A r i a d n e || “A r i” || H a l e

Finally, Ari thought as she sneaked out of her cabin. It was finally midnight, and she really wanted to go run to the store not far from Camp. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and ran towards Thalia's Pine, hoping that no one was awake and that she wouldn't wake anyone up.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:39 am

I looked up seeing someone running to Thalia's Pine. This is the kind of stuff where I didn't know what to do. What is she doing out this late?, I thought. I walked over to her and said, "Hey what are you doing?" My eye was on the backpack she had slung over her back.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 am

Ari almost did a facepalm. Busted. She turned around and noticed that it was just another one of the campers. Ari's dark green eyes shined under the light of the cresent moon. "Nothing," she said nonchalantly. "Just going out for a little walk outside of Camp, that's all." She knew he wouldn't believe that that was the only thing she was gonna do, but Ari might as well tell him.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:50 am

"Can I come." I said quickly.Whew! I thought. Maybe if I go out with her and take a walk, it might as well relax my mind from Dahlia. I looked into her green eyes, locking on to her eyes. But just moving my head side to side. I could have stared at her for longer, but she might have think I'm a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:54 am

Ari locked eyes with him for a minute, but then shook it off before he thought she was creepy. "Yeah, sure," Ari nodded. "You can come along. Pretty sure I got enough in this backpack for the both of us." She smiled at him as she started to walk down the hill. "I'm Ari, by the way, Daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 am

I was walking down the hill with her. It felt great doing this, relaxing my mind of everything for sure. "My name is, Edward, Son of Athena. Nice to meet yah' Ari." I said to her nodding my head. My face begin to form a smile. This was great, walking with a new friend, I thought. And kept walking with Ari, quickly down the hill.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:06 am

Ari smiled at Edward. "It's nice to meet you too," she said happily, somewhat glad she didn't have to go on the trip alone, even if she has done it a few times before. "So," Ari said deciding to break the small silence. "Might I ask what a son of Athena was doing out at this time of night?" Ari tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:10 am

I couldn't have told her about Dahlia. Dahlia's death shocked me of course, but I knew she had said for me to move on. And anyways, I didn't want to ruin the night for us in the first place. So I had to make a great lie, and quick! "I kinda like walking around at night, it just relaxes my head." I said to her happily, even though this was a lie. I really do this kinda thing to, but I wasn't doing that, this night.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:14 am

Ari cocked her head to the side, somewhat curious if Edward was telling the truth, but soon shrugged it off. "I like to walk around at night too," she said truthfully. "I may be Apollo's daughter but the night is just as wonderful as day in my book." Ari looked ahead at the rest of the road and made a quick mental note that they were just another mile away from the store.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:20 am

I liked listening to her, she was pretty interesting to talk to. But for a instant, I thought we were lost. So I was hoping she would know the way, and scratching my hair. Ari was kind of beautiful to me, that was the reason I kept staring at her from time to time. Pretty much hoping, I wasn't a bother to her or anything. But still wondering where we were at, cocking my head from side to side.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 am

Ari noticed Edward looking as if he were slightly lost, and she couldn't help but laugh a little at how cute he looked. "Don't worry," she assured. "I know this road. We're not that far from where I wan to go. Just probably another half mile or so." Ari smiled at him and continued to walk, humming a small tune quietly.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:29 am

I nodded to her quickly. Wondering around the streets by looking around, seeing a minimum amount of people and cars. We must be really out late! I thought. And started to hear her humming a tune, which was actually nice. I kinda liked it, so I started to smile up into the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 am

Ari continued to hum the tune as they continued to walk. About five minutes later, they got to the small store that Ari intended to go in the first place. "Here we are," she smiled to Logan. "You can go on ahead and take something you like, I have plenty of money that my mother sent me."
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 pm

"Thanks." I said cheering. I slowly walked in the store, observing all the snacks and sodas. They all looked delicious even though I felt like I was walking to slow. So I started to step up the speed, but going over a isle and grabbing a Hot Cheetos bag. And walking back over to Ari, "So what are you going to buy?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) The_girl_with_the_blue_eyes_by_apokryphiaart-d3k5ht1

Ari smiled over at Edward, not saying anything. Walking briskly, she went to the soda isle and grabbed a box of 18 cans of coke. Ari went over to the chips section. She grabbed a bag of Cheetos and Salt and Vinegar Lays. Then Ari stopped by the candy section to grab four rolls of Mentos. "This," she smiled. "Is what I'm getting, and are you sure you only want them Cheetos? You can get something else too if you want."

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 pm

I started to smile and said, "Hmm, I guess I'll have some tic-tacs." I went over to the candy section, and grabbed a orange tic-tac box. The tic-tac box looked good, mostly because I ate some at home. I was now waiting for Ari patiently, but couldn't help to look around. I was cocking my head in every section.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) The_girl_with_the_blue_eyes_by_apokryphiaart-d3k5ht1

Ari smiled at him, and then she walked over to the cash register, gesturing for Edward to follow her. Once she was in line, Ari looked at Edward. "So, Edward, for how long have you been at Camp?" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 pm

I walked over to Ari in the line. "Two Years." I answered to Ari. "How about you?" I asked to Ari, still gripping onto my cheetos and tic-tacs. I was waiting for her to reply, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm

She looked straight at him as she answered, "Five years." Putting the snacks on the conveyor belt, Ari watched as the person in front of them looked for her wallet inside her purse. "I'm surprised that theirs so many of us, that not every person can meet everyone."
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:58 pm

"Yeah I know." I said this laughing a bit. And I saw the woman in front us grabbed her bag and left the store quickly. I hurried up to the checking counter, and set the cheetos bag and tic-tacs on the counter.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Ari laughed as she set her things next to Edward's. Once the cashier said that the amount was $34.75, Ari grabbed the $50 from her pocket and handed it to the cashier. By the time the cashier had given Ari the change, Ari had already stuffed the 18 pack of soda, the Lays, and the Cheetos into her backpack and handed Edward his food. "Thanks," Ari smiled at the cashier, the walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 pm

I took my food from Ari, and followed her out the door. I tried to make a attempt to stuff the cheetos in my pocket but didn't work. So I just stuff the tic-tac's in my pocket. And just grasp my cheetos in my hand. "So where are we going next?" I asked Ari, hoping we didn't have to go back to camp since, this was a cool night.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Ari thought for a second before checking her watch. It was only 12:45. "Hmm, how about we go to this little place I know so we can eat some of our food?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:18 pm

"Okay." I said. And I was already getting out my tic-tac box, opening it and at least taking out two. I dropped the two tic-tac's in my mouth and started to shove the tic-tac box in my pocket. I waited for he to lead the way. And I was thinking about, what would the place look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: