Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1CTXjer55Z2wbZgUlG3CaPSdj9vfALLFFBq0HBlOMNBKzX4_T9g&t=1

"You to." I smiled and started to continue. The moves on my screen were up. All you have to do is follow the steps, simple, I thought. And I started to move my feet, tapping each plate like it was a rhythm. I smiled to Ari, and gave her the thumbs up sign.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 The_girl_with_the_blue_eyes_by_apokryphiaart-d3k5ht1
A r i a d n e || “A r i” || H a l e

lAri watched as Ed danced. He wasn't half bad. Nope, not bad at all. When he signalled that it was Ari's turn, she smiled. She waited for the music to start. Finally, Poker Face came on. Looking at the steps on the screen, Ari danced like there was no tomorrow. Once it was over she turned to Edward. She smiled at him. "Your turn."[/color]
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 am

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1CTXjer55Z2wbZgUlG3CaPSdj9vfALLFFBq0HBlOMNBKzX4_T9g&t=1
E D W A R D || E D || W O O D S

I nodded and smiled, I was impressed. Then I started to make my moves. And I started to dance wild, but making some pretty good moves. I almost fell doing the moves but, I hold on. And I did them successfully. I started to spin and point to Ari. "Your turn." I laughed.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 am

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 The_girl_with_the_blue_eyes_by_apokryphiaart-d3k5ht1

Ari smiled bigger when she saw Edward dance. Not bad," she said to him while nodding. Then, Ari smiled as she heard the song. Her moves were at first east, but soon the difficulty increased. She smiled as she started to do the moves smoothly. Thank you, Randy, for those dance lessons, she thought.  When she was almost finished, Ari did a spin, like Logan, but ended by standing right on her toes.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:52 am

"Nice moves." Edward said, and started dancing. He moved his steps smoothly, and started to make himself walk on his just a little, and did a little flip. Then, he started to moonwalk around the platform. And started to hear the song almost over. So he thought it was Ari's turn. "Your up!" He said smiling. And this might have been the last move they could do on the dancing machine.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Ari was impressed even more when Ed did the small flip. It was actually very impressive through Ari's eyes. The second that Edward said that it was her turn, Ari nodded. She stood in the middle of the platform once the song began.

She did most of her moves with ease, but once the song had almost ended, the fast part started. Ari had a little bit of a hard time but kept up. Near the end, though, Ari wanted to do a backflip. She tried, and was almost successful. Almost. Just as she was about to steady herself, a slippery spot on the platform made her loose her footing, resulting Ari to fall. While she was on the ground, Ari was laughing. "Looks like you won, Ed," she said glancing up at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Edward looked down at Ari, and smiled. "Hey you were a better dancer then me." Edward said. And started to pull her up with all his strength, by the pull of her hand. Edward kinda liked Ari, she was a good dancer. And one of those people who liked to have fun. Even though that's why Edward, couldn't help by looking into her eyes. All Edward could do, was just look into her eyes. Until she responded.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Ari couldn't help but just stare back at Ed. He was a pretty cool guy. One of the few that Ari knew. She just stood there for a little while until her mind told her to speak. "You weren't so bad yourself, Ed," she said smiling. Ari was glad that he was having as much fun as she was.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 am

Edward, had to smile. That was the first time, in a long time. He was called a good dancer. It made him feel a little happy. "So where do you think we should go next?" Edward said in excitement. Looking around the cool place.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 am

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 0c657faf4f
Daughter of Apollo

Ari smiled as she shook her hands a bit. She looked around and saw the soda machine was up and running. Plus the soda she had in her bag was for Camp anyways so. . .

"How about we get some drink first and then we can think of what to do next?" she asked turning to Ed. Out of all the times she's been here, this has to be the first time that she was witha friend.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 pm

"Okay." Edward smiled. And he walked with Ari to the table where she kept the sodas. He started to get a soda from the rack of it. Edward waited for Ari, to get her soda can. He looked around the amazing place and smiled. He had a great time here.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Daughter of Apollo

Ari grabbed a soda can and popped it open. As she took a sip, she was staring at Edward. She was glad she brought him here. "So I take that you're enjoying yourself, Ed?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 pm

"Yeah, its amazing." Edward smiled. He was glad that Ari brought him here. This time he actually did something that would make his life fun. He sneaked out. He took a seat, because his legs were hurting from all the dancing, but couldn't help to keep looking around.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 am

Daughter of Apollo

Ari watched as Edward took a seat. She smiled to herself, not knowing why. Ari took another sip of her soda whe suddenly she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. It was a guy with a gun pointed at a girls' head. They were at the back of the room so no one payed any attention to them.

Ari frowned as she put her half-empty soda can down and marched over to them. "Hey you," she called over to the guy, who turned to look at her. "Guns aren't permitted here." The much older guy scoffed at Ari. "None of your business little girl so you might as well back off." Ari opened her mouth to say somehing but she was interrupted as the boy's fist made contact with her face. Ari fell to a the floor, which cause people to take notice. 'Oh, great now people are staring, she thought annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3