Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) Empty
PostSubject: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 pm

AXL

i watched the river flow from the lake and wandered up stream. The sky got darker so i lit my hand focusing on light. i jumped back as a collum of fire shot in to the sky. i cursed under my breath. glancing in to the trees. no one should know. well other than sadria and catylin but those are different stories. both two different stories.

Last edited by Pianoman on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:25 pm

I was walking when I heard a noise. "What was that?" I started to walk towards the noise. I soon came across someone. "What's going on here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 pm

i snuffed out the flames so quickly i almost became a bonfire. "just playing with fire" i said quickly brushing the flames off my jacket."nothing to serious, move along." i said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm

I laughed at him. "Those who play with fire get burned." I smirked. "Maybe you should be more careful." I looked at him brushing flames of his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 pm

"i know that." i told her stenly. "but fire is my constant companon in this sad lonely life of mine." i shot a fire ball out of my mouth and made it form into a jester dancing in a kings court. "im a talented little boy arent i." i asked with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

I smirked. "That nice. But can you raise an army of the undead?" I crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 pm

i rolled my eyes. "Undead? really Hepheastus is..." my eyes grew wide as i came to conclusion. " your father is hades. Am i right?" i whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm

I smirked at his eye rolling. "Wasn't it obvious?" I knew he was Hephaestus child. It was writen all over him. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm

"Axl. Axl Rose. and yours" i asked. 'intersting girl.' i thought.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 pm

"Ivy Walkman." I said. "Nice to meet you Axl." I held out my hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 am

i shook her hand. it was cold as the night' and once more my leather jacket set itself on fire. 'I'm gunna feel like a fool doing this' i thought. brushing my jacket off
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm

I laughed. "Smooth." I said smirking. This guy was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm

a snap of some thing nearby made my head whip around. " i should probilby go" i muttered. like a deer being chased by a wolf, i ran back in to the woods. fire danceing on my fingers. '" my constant compainion"'
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

I was confused. Why did he go off like that? I touched my crossbow charm as if transformed into my weapon. I held it up ready to shoot and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

looking around i noticed i lost who or whatever was chasing me. i started to pull my axe out wheni heard a low pitched growling. I truned on the spot and lit up the sky like a pillar of light. "BRING IT ON" i shouted to the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

I looked around closely. I heard a growl. I turned towards it. Holding my weapon in place I settled my finger on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)   just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just being awesome (private to Guitar☠Girl)
Page 1 of 1