Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:33 pm

I walked into the arena, my light brown and purple eyes shone in the light, with a weird affect to my view. I blew my wavy black bangs out of my eyes as I closed my eyes. I breathed out heavily and a red chaos energy explosion happened in front of me, leaving a pair of chain daggers. I picked them up and started spinning them around myself, waiting for a challenger to appear. Then again, this isn't Mortal Kombat, you have to go find them yourself. I shrugged it off as I heard footsteps, I spread my arms, showing off a flurry of colors from my v-neck and plaid shirt, "WELCOME" I bellowed
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

As I walked into the arena my boots crushing the gravel. The wind blew my long black curls across my face. Pushing the hair behind my ear I smirked and peeled off my leather jacket. I twirled my sword. Not waiting for him to get in defense, I lunged forward trying strike his gut. I wasn't sure if I got him but I got his shirt for sure. I jumped back in case he tried anything.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 pm

I flicked my chains down as I jumped back, causing her to graze my stomach and tear my shirt. I ripped it off and lunged out with my right dagger, keeping my left one close to me. No point in going in and getting skewered right? Yeah........ Her sword looked horrid...... I then lunged for her stomach
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:38 pm

He grazed my stomach drawing little blood. I shrugged it off. A little blood never hurt anyone. I swiftly moved to where I was behind him. I struck at him in the back. I didn't push to hard for I didn't want it to go too deep. Who wants to be in a fight that last 5 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 pm

I heard her going behind me and dropped to the floor, changing my daggers to a short sword and a hand and a half. I rolled over and parried her thrust, locking my hilt with hers, I moved up until I was standing and slashed at her thigh, lightly cutting her and jumping back while she recovered. I caused a mini explosion to go off in her face to buy me time. Lightly hopping back out of her range.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:51 pm

The cut I could deal with. It was the explosion. I coughed and ran through the smoke. Jumping into the clear air I slung my sword cutting his arm. I kicked his gut trying to knock his breath out and him down.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:55 pm

As she cut me, I devised a plan, I put a pressure chaos explosion on my stomach, and her kick triggered it. Causing her knee down to get enveloped in my explosion. I jumped back,but the explosion still knocked the breath out of me. I slashed out with both swords, cutting her left arm and stabbing her in the chest, going deep enough to feel my cold metal, I pulled it out without going too deep. Watching in triumph at her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 pm

I sighed. I laughed lightly at myself. "You're better then I thought." The pain in my chest was not as bad as the hit he took on my ego. Fighting was the one thing I was good at. I placed my hand on his shoulder as if using him for support. In one quick and swift movement, before he could react I plunged my sword in his chest. Just deep enough where it hurt. I jumped back out of his reach. "You don't stay close to your enemy unless they are dead." I smirked. I know it was a cheap shot but still, All is fair in love and war.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 pm

I let her stab me in my bare chest and I jumped back. I pointed a glowing red finger at the cut and zapped it with energy, I winced but it healed. I looked at her and smiled, I changed the short sword into a 5 thin industructable wires, with thin daggers like kunai on the ends of them. I twirled them like a conductor and I advanced towards her, with a flick of my fingers, they all cut her on one arm, leaving deep open gashes. I winked at her, "Fun"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:27 pm

I rolled my eyes and jumped back. Ignoring the pain in my arm I complained, "Will you just give in already?" I lunged forward knocking the daggers out of his hand, but my sword flew with them. @#$%. I thought. Before he could move I tackled him to the ground. Fighting him I soon got his arms pinned to the ground and straddled him. "Can we stop this now?" I asked looking down at him. Instincts still alert in case he tries something.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 pm

I twitched my fingers as if I was in pain. I sent the daggers into her back. All 5. And I lurched, throwing her off me. As soon as she hit the ground, I yanked the daggers out with a sickening sound. I jumped backwards, far enough so she couldn't get to me without me being aware. "No, I think we can keep going" My sword turned into a mass of wires attached to my fingers, which flung out and grasped her sword before flinging it into the stands. Daggers formed on the edge, so I was a seemingly octopus with daggers.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 pm

The pain was horrid. No, you aren't going to give in so easily. Said the voice in my head. Fighting through the pain I ran and grabbed my sword from the stands. For one split second I paused and thought of every single thing that angered me. When I was angry I was more powerful. With all my might I tossed the sword at him watching it go right through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 pm

I smiled as it went through a chaos image of me. I was actually inside what she thought to be a boulder, another of my makings. I looked through it and my chaos image staggered and healed his hole. The image smiled. So I implicated my mind in his. Controlling him. I smiled, "Nice try" I twirled my fingers, 5 went into her back, and 5 dug into her stomach and chest.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 pm

I groaned and fell to my knees. "Fine! You win! Just stop!" The pain was too much this time. My black hair stained with blood stuck to my face. I wrapped my arms around my stomach. "Please!" I begged. Tears began to stream from my gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:03 pm

I smiled. I was a monster on the field. My images disappeared and I jumped out of the rock. The wounds were real, it all was. I looked down at her, "Give in I guess." I smiled crazily. I still had my daggers in her. I twisted them a bit and then yanked them out one by one, slowly. And let her endure the pain coursing through her. After a good 10 minutes, I zapped her wounds with chaos energy, one by one. I loved pain. Watching others only added to it. I smiled again. "I'm done"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:16 pm

I sighed with relief when my wounds healed. I stood. "@#$%." I called him under my breath. How could he torture someone just cause he could. Anger filled my heart as this kind of cruelty reminded me of my fathers death. No one had to kill him and take his money. They could have shown mercy and just taken the money and left him alive. Then maybe my life wouldn't have been so cruel. I could have been happy. With all these thoughts running through my mind I was blinded by furry. I kicked him in the gut so hard he flew back a few feet. I ran and kick him while he was down. "It's people like you who make my life miserable!" I screamed. I forgot who I was fighting and could only imagine I was hurting my fathers killer. "Why are you people so cruel!" Tears streamed down my face as I kicked. I stopped and fell to my knees and sobbed. For the first time ever since my fathers death I sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm

She tried kicking me and I disappeared and reappeared behind in in chaos energy. "Haven't learned have we?" I asked her. I sunk all 10 daggers into her back. Twisting them and twisting them. "Naughty naughty. " I smiled. I flung her away, against a wall, with brute strength, seeing and hearing her leg crack and break upon impact. I gathered myself above her, she could only watch as I took a dagger and prodded her in several places I could tell she didn't like. I stepped on the broken leg, so she couldn't stand at all.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:36 pm

I should have known this was going to happen. But no I let my anger get the best of me as always. I screamed in agony as he stepped on my leg. You're nothing but a wimp! She's a loose cannon one day she's going to get hurt. Why don't you toughen up? Huh! She's a lost cause. All the things people have ever said about me ran through my head like a broken record. Why? Why? Why!? I thought loudly, for the pain was so agonizing I couldn't speak. Why must the gods torture me!? Why are people so cruel! That's why I doesn't trust people. Because they are nothing but cruel people who will try an destroy you no matter who they are. People are cruel savages.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:41 pm

I pulled them out and patted her head. I stepped on her leg one last time and backed up. Sitting in the stands while she lay there. I watched and watched.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:47 pm

I tried to cover up the pain. With little success. "Why?" That was my only question. "Why torture someone for nothing? You don't even know me. I haven't done anything to you and yet you sit there and watch me squirm like I'm some experiment. 'How much pain can she take before she crack?' I'm not a freaking experiment! I a @#$%ing person!" I didn't know if it would phase him a bit but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:56 pm

I stepped away and clicked my fingers. Here knee grinded into place, her wounds healed and the pain subsided. I looked at her and squinted. "All better little baby?" I asked her. She couldn't suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:57 pm

I flipped him off. "Baby my @#$%." I stood up in no pain. "Why in Hades would you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 pm

I laughed. "Purely for battle." I shrugged. "You didn't hold on longer than I thought" I announced, disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 pm

I scoffed. "I'd like to see you stand that much pain. That was horrid." I sighed and looked down at my feet. "Well, I guess since the battle is over we should part ways." I began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

I ran to her "WAIT" I shouted. "Let's go get dinner" It was bad after what I just did. But I guess I owe her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next