Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)   Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Theos walked silently into the arena, his Bo-staff being held in his right hand which carried it vertically behind him. As he walked, the soft sand of the arena floor shifted under the weight of his steps, though this didn't slow his approach or seem to hinder him in anyway, that was one of the consequences of having sand for a battlefield. The young Demigod stood patiently in a small section of the arena, his 6 foot bo-staff being used as a sort of anchor for him to lean on as he patiently awaited the arrival of his opponent. He knew he wouldn't have to wait long as this was an organized match, and as such, the arrival of his opponent would neither come as a shock nor a surprise to him - All he had to do was wait, and time was something he seemed to have a lot of.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)   Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm

I walked into the arena. I held sword with pride. I glanced at my opponent and didn't say a word. I didn't show a glance of fear, cockiness, or any emotion. I looked straight at him and waited for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)   Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Guitar Girl wrote:
I walked into the arena. I held sword with pride. I glanced at my opponent and didn't say a word. I didn't show a glance of fear, cockiness, or any emotion. I looked straight at him and waited for him to attack.

As Theos opponent entered the arena, he removed himself from his casual position leaning against his bo-staff and instead held it with both hand now, horizontally across his body with both of his hands on either side of the central point of the bo-staff. Nodding silently at his opponent, Theos decided to take the first cause of action in this particular fight and stepped forward diligently until he was about 4 feet from his opponent. Once within what he knew was striking range, Theos thrust his left hand with the bo-staff forward and sent the left side of his bo-staff to the right side of his opponent's body... However this proved to only be a decoy. With his left hand thrusting forward, Theos suddenly slid his left hand further away from the central point of the bo-staff and pushed his arm down. With his right arm, however, he tucked it into his body and released the bo-staff but only for a moment which gave his arm a chance to be out of the strike so it could flow effectively. With his right hand, he quickly grabbed the bo-staff again and thrust his hand forward, as fast as he could with as much strength as he could.

Because of his first action, the otherside of the bo-staff would have been almost directly in line with his opponent and as such, with the action of pulling his left arm down and pushing the bo-staff forward with his right hand allowed him to generate more force into the attack and he had effectively turned a horizontal strike at his opponent's body, into an overhead strike at his opponent's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)   Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 pm

The member 'Pоseidon' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) 12
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)   Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Pоseidon wrote:
Guitar Girl wrote:

As Theos opponent entered the arena, he removed himself from his casual position leaning against his bo-staff and instead held it with both hand now, horizontally across his body with both of his hands on either side of the central point of the bo-staff. Nodding silently at his opponent, Theos decided to take the first cause of action in this particular fight and stepped forward diligently until he was about 4 feet from his opponent. Once within what he knew was striking range, Theos thrust his left hand with the bo-staff forward and sent the left side of his bo-staff to the right side of his opponent's body... However this proved to only be a decoy. With his left hand thrusting forward, Theos suddenly slid his left hand further away from the central point of the bo-staff and pushed his arm down. With his right arm, however, he tucked it into his body and released the bo-staff but only for a moment which gave his arm a chance to be out of the strike so it could flow effectively. With his right hand, he quickly grabbed the bo-staff again and thrust his hand forward, as fast as he could with as much strength as he could.

Because of his first action, the otherside of the bo-staff would have been almost directly in line with his opponent and as such, with the action of pulling his left arm down and pushing the bo-staff forward with his right hand allowed him to generate more force into the attack and he had effectively turned a horizontal strike at his opponent's body, into an overhead strike at his opponent's head.

I dodged the strike. I leaned back. I dropped to the ground. Swinging my foot out I tried to trip him.
Bleh carried out 1 launched of one Trouble! Dice :
Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) Safe
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)   Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Pоseidon wrote:
Guitar Girl wrote:

I dodged the strike. I leaned back. I dropped to the ground. Swinging my foot out I tried to trip him.
Bleh carried out 1 launched of one Attack :
Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)   Sparring Match (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Match (Guitar Girl)
Page 1 of 1