Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} Empty
PostSubject: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am

Alec landed with a thud. He glanced at Ivy. She seemed very calm unlike him. He had never shadow traveled before. "So? Shall we?" Her dark black eyes looked very warm and inviting. When he had first met her, they looked dark and mysterious. Ivy's long black hair and bangs looked neat. "You look nice."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 pm

I smiled at him. "Thanks." I looked into his eyes. I love the color and the feeling they gave me. I always had a thing for brown eyes. "I love your eyes." And the way his hair fell on his head. I loved it. I got really lucky.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 pm

"Thank you. I love your's too. " Alec looked up. The sky was getting very dark now. Ivy's were even more beautiful in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 pm

I smiled at him. I had never smiled this much before. "So what you want to do now?" I asked him. I loved it at night. It made everything look so much better, it was colder and it made things more intense.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Alec felt the cold on his face. He loved it. People had always asked if he was a Hades kid. He liked the dark and didn't talk much. He was glad he wasn't. Alec was able to date Ivy. "Why don't we-" he stopped because a hell-hound appeared from the shadows. Normally he would have reached for his sword but Ivy was a Hades girl. He felt like he had a better chance.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:52 pm

I smiled at the hell hound. "Hey Harley." I walked up to the familiar face. I scratched behind his ear. The hell hound began to wag its tail and stomped its leg. "Alec this is Harley." Harley wasn't exactly my pet but I took care of him. "He's completely harmless."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:07 pm

"Oh good." Alec said. He turned to the hound, "Hi Harley. He's sort of cute."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 pm

"I know!" I laughed lightly. "Harley sit." I said and Harley sat. Harley listen to whatever I said. "I found him here. I was walking through here when he came up to me. At first I thought he was gonna attack me but he really wanted to play." I smiled at him and scratched him again.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Alec chuckled. "You know most girls I meet wouldn't kill him. But they would get other guys to kill for them. That's what I like about you. You just are way better than any other girl."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 pm

I smiled at Alec. "Why thank you." I looked back at Harley. "Harley go." I said as he walked off. I looked back at Alec. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I smirked. "So, what you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm

He gave her a kiss and smiled. "How about we have a romantic walk on the beach?" Alec mocked. "Just kidding. You know that the camp store has beer. For older campers. Want to steal some?" He was serious that time. Alec loved to steal and he had tried beer before and liked it. He hoped that Ivy wouldn't be creeped out by this. Most girls were.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

I smiled. "Sure." I let go of his neck and grabbed his hand. "Let's go." I started walking towards the camp store. This should be easy.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 pm

~i'll make the topic!!!! three so far. RELATIONSHIP SEEMS TO BE GOING GOOD!!!!!~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 pm

As soon as we gotin the forest I pulled out the beer. I grabbed a bottle and popped the cap off. I held it up. "To an awesome evening." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm

"Yeah! To the best first date ever!" Alec said. He took a gulp of beer. Ahh.

By the time they had had three bottles each, Alec felt woozy. Damn she looks hot. He thought. Great, a great date and now they're drunk.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 pm

I had no idea where it came from but I had the sudden sensation to kiss Alec. Without thinking I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him to me kissing him. I guess it was the beer but what did it matter. We were dating anyway.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Alec kissed back. He could taste the acchol in her breath but it didn't matter. One second, the two were talking and sipping some beer, the next there were two beer bottles on the ground and now, the two were rolling around kissing each other. "I think I love you." He muttered in between the kissing.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:32 pm

I stopped kissing him. No one had ever told me that they loved me before. I was in shock thinking how I should respond. Finally I smiled at him. "I think I love you too."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Alec John Mason
Hermes

A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} Rupert+Grint+in+Harry+Potter+as+Ron+Weasley+%25283%2529

Alec smiled. Then he heard a noise that made him worry. "Oh damn! Harpies! We got to get back to our cabins. I'll meet you here tomorrow. Okay?" he said. He gave her a kiss and rushed to Cabin 11. He hoped that Ivy had done the same.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 pm

I cursed. As soon as he ran off so did I. As soon as I got to my cabin I smiled. "Best day ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}   A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sudden First Date {Guitar Girl}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: