Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm

I laughed. "Are you serious? You just broke my leg, stabbed me deep with daggers and you expect me to sit down be civil and eat dinner with you?" I looked at him in disbelief. "How do I know you're not going to drag me in some alley kill me and dump my body in the dumpster?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I shrugged. "I'm a monster, but I'm not that brutal. " I frowned. "How do I know you don't want revenge?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 pm

I smirked. "That's for me to know and you to find out." I laughed evily. "So where we eating?" I asked him walking out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:43 am

I shrugged it off. she wouldn't................. Would she? "Let's sneak off and go to Black Angus or something" I smiled. I led the way to a car I kept outside camp boundaries
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:58 pm

I followed and got in the car. I stared out the window the way there. Watching trees, stores. cars pass by me. Why are you hanging out with someone like this? A small voice in the back of my head kept saying. I couldn't answer for I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:58 pm

I drove to Red Lobster and got a table for two. I pulled her chair out and politely sat down across from her. Looking at the menu, I brought it up. "Sorry, I didn't know why. Something came over me" I whispered. I then eyed the menu closer. Her response would most likely be out of outrage.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I didn't blame him. "I get what you mean." There had been many times i blew up and took it out on others. I looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:13 am

I nodded my head as she looked at the menu. She had probably done it many times too. So I was probably made in the clear. For now atleast. The waiter came over, so I ordered lobster with a side of bread. I love the bread!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 am

I just got a water. I wasn't in the mood for any food. As the waiter walked away I put the menu down and studied him. "Why?" I asked. "Why bring me out to eat just cause you feel bad you hurt a total stranger? You haven't asked me a single question or told me anything. Is this to help you with your guilty conscious or do you have any intention of knowing me?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 pm

I took a drink of one of the two waters set down. I didn't respond for another few minutes. "It's not much as guilt, to be honest. I don't really feel bad." I shrugged off what I just said. It actually sounded like it would get me in more trouble. "I just thought that I should at least try to be your friend." The waiter came and set our food on the table. I picked little pieces off the bread and began eating slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 pm

I didn't touch the food. I just drank my water. I sighed and just stared at the table. I hadn't had friends since I was 10. I distanced myself from all people. My mind flashed back to me at the orphanage. I was the little girl sitting in the corner of the courtyard where no one played. Another little girl walked up to me, about 8. 'Hi, I'm Stacy. Do you want to play with me?' she had asked sweetly. I jumped up angry for no reason. 'Why would I play with someone like you!' I remembered I scream. I came out of my flashback and shook my head as if to shake away the memory.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:28 pm

She seemed to blank out and confused me even more. I looked at her. "Are you okay?" I asked her. It seemed that something had happened earlier. But she shook her head and it was gone. "Maxine?" I asked her. Tapping her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:47 pm

"Yeah I'm fine-" I broke off mid sentence. "How did you know my name?" I looked at him in shock. No one has called me Maxine since my father died. "Don't call me that. Don't call me Maxine." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

I stared a bit wide eyed. "I overheard in camp a few times...just occasional accidents" I admitted. I didn't know he hated the name Maxine. Max, from now on. But Maxine sounded nice, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

I sighed and shook my head again. "Well you know my name. What's yours?" I asked coming back to reality. I tried changing the subject. I didn't plan on explaining anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

I sighed and looked at her. "Christian Lord" I admitted. "Son of Chaos" I told her. And with that I conjured up a pure white dove and it flew off and disappeared in a cloud of red stars. "Yup, Chaos" I whispered. Being from Chaos, I never had friends....good ones.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm

I actually purely smiled. Then I realized what happened and wiped it off my face going emotionless. "That's cool. I'm daughter of Nemesis, goddess of revenge." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 pm

I caught her smile and smiled back. "Is that why you attacked me again? " I asked. Bringing it up yet again. If she was a daughter of Nemesis, then I should be a good guy. "Nevermind forget about it. " I shrugged It off
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:12 pm

"Yeah, I'm a really sore loser." I lied through my teeth. I smirked at him. He seemed a little nervous. "You scared of me? Thinking I'm going to come after you when you're not looking, or thinking about it?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm

I half smiled and gulped. "Kind of" I admitted to her. Who isn't scared of a child of NEmesis? I said to myself. She also had this weird aura around her. Making her seem more mysterious than she should be.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

I smirked. Just the way I liked it. People were scared of me so they never talked to me. I loved it. "Good." I smirked even more. "You should be." I gave him this evil smile which scared everyone I flashed one at. I always cover up with anger and making people scared so they don't see underneath I sad and lonely. I've never shown anyone that side of me and I never plan to. Ever. As I've learn many times before when you open up and let someone in all you get is a broken heart and more scars. I sighed and looked down at the table as I used my fingers and traced out the words to the song Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 pm

I cocked my head to the side. "just kidding" I smiled. Why would I be scared of somebody? Being scared is stupid. I laughed. She actually thought I was scared. I conjured up another creature. This time a black mamba. Which slithered across my arms and body. Not biting a single thing, I controlled it, so it could only attack if I said to.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Max
I gave him a 'really?' look. "What another torture device to use on me?" I said still upset for the daggers in my back. I sighed and continued writing on the table cloth. I rose from the table, not saying a word to him and headed for the ladies room. I got in and locked the door. I sighed and looked in the mirror. Why are you even here? I asked myself. I sighed sadly knowing if I stayed to long with someone I night open up. Which can never happen. I looked over at the small bathroom window. It was small but big enough I could get through. I moved the small bench under the window. I couldn't hoist it up so I ripped the bottom of my shirt and wrapped it around my hand. With my wrapped hand I punched through the window and unlocked it from the outside. I climbed through the small hole and landed in a crouched position. I groaned as I looked at my bleeding hand. Great glass in a cut. I thought. I kept my head down and started walking out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)   Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Of Madness(Guitar Girl)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2