Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Alec walked down the road. He needed to get out of camp. Too much noise. He walked by the Burial Shroud. Alec winced. His mother............ It had been so long ago. Too soon though. Too soon. he thought. He continued up the road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I was walking down the street with my Ipod on. I couldn't hear anything but the music. I was looking down humming along to the music when I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." I sadi looking up at the boy. He looked familiar. "Um, I'm sorry but have we met before?" I was hoping maybe he was from camp or something. Otherwise I'd look like an idiot. I took the ears buds out to hear his reply.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 pm

~Hey guys Could I join with my charrie Sam (female)? She's inactive right now and I'm bored, looking for role-play.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 pm

~idc
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Alec looked at her. He might have seen her at dinner or around camp. "I don't think so." He shrugged.

~srry 4 l8 post. BFF called.~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm

"Oh." I looked down. I made a total idiot of myself. "Well, I'm Ivy." I said holding out my hand for him to shake. I already made an idiot of myself might as well continue.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 pm

"I'm Alec. Hermes. So what brings you out here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 pm

So I do know him from camp. "Hades. And just visting." I smiled at him. the sidewalk was crowded so I was getting hit I don't know how many times. "Um, you want to go somewhere less crowded?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 pm

"Definely. The Burial Shroud? No one ever goes there." Alec asked. He had come for peace and quiet only to hit a crowed of people. Ivy seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 pm

"Ok." I said walking towards the Shourd. I walked in. "Much better."I said. "I can move." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Alec laughed too. He stared at Ivy. She was really pretty. "So...umm? Where are you from? I'm from California."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I smiled. He was cute. "Born and raised in Brooklyn." I sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Alec sat across from her. "You know there's a matchmaking stand in the courtyard. That's why I left. I couldn't stand all those girly girls squealing and my cabinmates begging me to go sign up. I just want some peace and quiet sometimes. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Oh dear gods! I hate that stupid match thing! If you can't find a man on your own man why even try." I would hate to find love by being set up with someone. "Good things come to those who wait. Those match thing are for impaitent people."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 pm

"Yeah. I'm justing waiting for that girl who gets me and likes me for me. Not me on a forum." Alec said. He stared closer at Ivy. Maybe? No don't rush to conclusion. He thought. "I just wish...I wish I had found her by now."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 pm

"Finally someone agrees. All my friends are always saying 'it doesn't matter' blah blah blah." I mocked them. "And you're not alone." I hated feeling alone. Sometimes you just do though.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Alec moved a little closer to Ivy, "You know, you're probably the only girl who has ever got me. You're not like all the others. You're real."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 pm

I smiled at him and blushed. "Thanks." I looked into his eyes. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. It was like a trance. I blinked my eyes and looked down. "Um, so how long you been at camp?" I asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Alec tried not to blush. "Only 4 years. " He felt like saying, Where have you been all my life or I have been trying to find someone like you for years. But he kept quiet. He didn't want to seem creepy.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 pm

"Wow I've only been there for a year or 2." I tried not to look in his eyes so that I wouldn't stare. "How could I have been at camp and not have met you? We have so much in common."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

"I don't know. I don't talk to that many people. I only have a few friends from my cabin. I'm not a very social person. I usually keep to myself and......" Alec was realizing how much his life sucked. Only like three friends, nothing really happened. "My life sucked. Until I met you. You get me, I get you."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm

I smiled and blushed. ASK ME OUT! ASK ME OUT! was running through my mind. I kept my mouth shut. Make a move! "It couldn't have been that bad."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:07 pm

"Basicly, no friends, nothing exciting....your making it better...." He leaned in and kissed her. Alec was full of joy. She didn't seem creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:14 pm

I was surprised when he kissed me. I threw myself into the kiss. Wrapping my arms around him I pulled him as close as I could. This was great.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 pm

After it was over, Alec said, "You want to go on a date some time? Like...a walk in the woods? By the way, you're a great kisser."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}   I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Sneaking Off. {sort of open. private to Guitar Girl but u can ask to join}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next