Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 The_girl_with_the_blue_eyes_by_apokryphiaart-d3k5ht1
A r i a d n e || “A r i” || H a l e

Ari nodded and slung her backpack over her shoulder. She started to walk down the same road that they were already on, and farther from camp. "It's not much," she said. "It's sorta a club for younger teens, but no alcohol or stuff like that. It's just a huge hang-out place. Sorta like what Chuck E Cheeses is like, except with more high-tech games, a dance floor, and a prize place. Plus you don't have to pay for anything other than entrance fee."
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:40 pm

"Awesome." I said thinking about a place like that. I was walking right beside Ari now, following her speed. "So what do you wanna talk about on the way?" I asked her, trying to make some conversation. So far I wanted to eat my hot cheetos right now but, I could wait until we got to the arcade. I waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 The_girl_with_the_blue_eyes_by_apokryphiaart-d3k5ht1

Ari thought for a moment before her face broke into a grin. "How about them Yankees?" she asked playfully. She laughed at her own joke before continuing, "Hmm, I don't know. How about Camp? You get along with your half-siblings well?"
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I started to laugh when she said something about the Yankees. "Yeah I get along with them, sometimes we duel each other for fun." I answered with a grin and continued, "How about you?" I was kicking some small rocks that was in our way, each time we walk for fun.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Ari smiled, glad that he liked her joke. "Pretty much," she said shruggin. "My half-siblings are cool, and we pretty much just rock out with the instruments during our free time." Ari looked up at the starry night and sighed contentedly as a small breeze blew on her face.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 pm

I felt a gust of wind blow on my face, my hair flying a bit. "This has been a pretty cool night so far." I said smiling. I was now wondering when we were gonna get their, looking up at the night sky and in front of me. This was a great night, I thought.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Ari smiled. "Not too far now," she said to him. Ari sighed and she took out one of the rolls of mentos from her backpack and started to chew on it. Putting it back in her pocket, Ari looked ahead to see that they were very close.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 pm

I could see a building, and I was hoping we were almost their. Wow that was quick, I thought. My tic-tacs were shaking in my pocket, I could hear them move around. I look back at the night sky and smiled.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 am

Ari saw the building and smiled brightly. Once she got to the front of the building, a huge muscular guard stood next to the door. But Ari actually walked up to him and smiled. "Hey, Kane!" she exclaimed. "Hey, Ari, glad to see my favorite demigod customer back after a few months." Ari shrugged as he took a look at Kane, who hasn't really changed much. You know the kind of dudes that are as huge as towers and are as muscular as UFC wrestlers? Well, Kane's one of them, even I he was only 24-years-old. Ari turned to Edward smiling. "Edward, meet Kane. Son of Ares who works here as if it were his home."

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 am

"Hey Kane." I said offering a shake and he took it. I was surprised he worked here, he looked pretty buff. I thought he would usually work for UFC or WWE as a wrestler of some sort. I then grip both ends of my hot cheetos bag and ripped it open. I reached in their to get a cheeto and throw it in my mouth. The cheetos were actually really hot, when I mostly try them they're actually wasn't that hot. But I was gonna let them to speak to each other, until we got in.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 am

Ari nodded and looked at Kane again. "Can we go in now, Kane?" she asked. Kane seemed to realize that he was keeping them outside. "Oh! Right, you guys go on in," he said. "There are 'bout 20-30 people in there right now, but that's much." Ari smiled. "Thanks Kane!" she exclaimed, then she grabbed Edward by the wrist and dragged him inside where the only lights were the colorful lights that were going all around the room, and the music was up almost at full blast.  
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1CTXjer55Z2wbZgUlG3CaPSdj9vfALLFFBq0HBlOMNBKzX4_T9g&t=1
E d w a r d|| "Ed" || W o o d s

I looked around the place, it looked pretty nice. The music was pretty loud, but I liked it. I actually saw about a couple of dozen people. "Wow." I muttered under my breath. This place looked amazing, the lights looked pretty cool. I didn't know where to go first, their was a dance floor just like Ari said. But I didn't know I felt like dancing at this minute. I usually dance, when I get crazy, don't ask. I saw a arcade also, my heart was beating with excitement. I can swear it was saying "Booyah!" "Where do you think we should go here?" I yelled to Ari, and took another cheeto and throwing it in my mouth.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Ari smiled brightly. "It's normally not this loud!" she yelled over the music, while laughing slightly. Finally, the music turned down a little bit, just enough so that people can hear and speak to each other. "Pretty cool place isn't it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1CTXjer55Z2wbZgUlG3CaPSdj9vfALLFFBq0HBlOMNBKzX4_T9g&t=1
E d w a r d || "E d" || W o o d s

"Yeah!" I answered in excitement. It was cool the music turned down, so I can talk to Ari. I reached into the cheeto bag, and grabbed a handful cheetos, and shoved it in my mouth. I was really hungry. "So you wanna sit down and eat our food or go out and play?" I asked Ari. And glanced around the place with excitement.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Ari laughed at Edward's excitement. He was very eager to do anything. "Anything that you'd wanna do," she said warmly. "We could eat and look around at the same time."
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 pm

"Alright cool." I said smiling. And I started to continue eating my cheetos. I was walking while eating my cheetos. I finished my cheetos, and still looked around. People were at arcade's and dancing on the dance floor. I was still walking with Ari around the place. Their was so many things, I wanted to do here. But I didn't know where to start off.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Ari laughed as she walked around with Logan. Yup, he was definitely excited looking around the place. Ari looked around and spotted her favorite table. Slipping away from Ed for a second, she put her bag on her table, grabbed her Salt and Vinegar Lays bag and then ran back to where Edward was."Where to Ed?" she asked.[/color]
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I looked around and had my eyes on the arcade and dance floor. "Wanna go to the arcade, then we can go dance?" I asked Ari. I bet in my head, they had pac-man machines. I loved pac-man, it was a awesome arcade game. I was still walking around with Ari, and waiting for her response.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Ari smiled. "Sure!" she exclaimed happily. Then walking quickly, Ari went over to the arcade section with Ed. Going straight for one of the gun games, Ari smirked getting the plastic gun comfortable in her grip, and with a push of a button the game started..
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 am

I was hurrying to a pacman arcade. And I pressed a button that said, "START." And I begin the game as pacman. I was making pacman trying to get all the white dots and all. But I the pacman died, from being captured. It was seven times in a row, I died! "Aww man!" I said to myself. And I went over to one of those gun games just like Ari. But this one had a thing where you had to squirt a fire hydrant at all the fire. It looked fun. And I begin to start the game.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Ari started to shoot at three on the screen, but then a bear snuck up behind her and the game ended. She then grabbed her bag of chips and started to munch on them. Ari walked over to where Edward was and smiled. "You seem to be enjoying yourself," she said amused.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 pm

I looked over and saw Ari. "Yeah, this is really fun." I exclaim and continued, "Their is a dancing stage, and cool flashing lights." I couldn't help for myself to smile for a long time. It might be a weird thing but still, I was having the fun of my life. "So what you wanna do next?"

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Ari looked around, smiling. "How about we go over to that dance machine over ther? she asked. "I wanna see what kind of moves you got." Smiling slyly, Ari waited for Ed to reply.

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 pm

"Alright." I smiled. And walked with Ari to the dancing machine. I first ate some tic-tacs, about 4. And then I stepped on the dancing machine.And I was thankful for not having a line for this. With one pressed, the game begin to start.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Quickly, Ari finished her lays bag and then crimped it up and stuffed it into her pocket. She stood up on the machine next to Edward. She smiled at him. Seeing as he already pressed start, Ari motioned for him to continue. "Do your best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)   Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, this night is awesome! (Private to Red)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next