Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) Empty
PostSubject: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Kylee walked slowly into the stables. "Wait here for a second." she said calmly. Puzzle might over react to seeing Cain. Kylee spotted her American paint horse right away. "Hey girl!" she cooed softly walking to Puzzle. Kylee slipped a bridal over Puzzle's muzzle and lead her to Cain. Puzzle remained calm, which was a good sign. "Okay this is Puzzle." she said proudly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:26 pm

"Hey Puzzle. I'm Cain, Kylee's friend." I slowly stroll towards the horse. "You're a pretty horse!" I gentle stroke Puzzle on the stout.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Puzzle shifted a bit when Cain spoke. Kylee however didn't know if Cain was complementing the horse, or her. "Yeah she's pretty cool." she said plainly. Puzzle was her pride and joy, but it was sad not showing Puzzle off anymore. It would be too much work.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:33 pm

"Every thought of putting Puzzle in a show? She seems well trained. You did a good job." I smile a little bit. "She might be good in chariot races too."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Kylee smiled ."Thanks. I used to show Puzzle, but now I can't really. Ever think of all the danger that would put her in? I couldn't do that to her. Chariot races? Yeah I guess we could see about that." she said giving Puzzle's reins to Cain. "One second let me get some brushes." she said walking to the brushes.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:55 am

"What do you think Puzzle? You want to compete?" I continue to stroke Puzzle. I could tell this horse meant a lot to Kylee. I was honored that she let me pet her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Puzzle nodded her head as if to say, ' yeah! get me outta here!' . Kylee came back with a basket of brushes. "She didn't give you too much trouble did she?" Kylee asked. She began brushing Puzzle and nodded to tell Cain he could too.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:36 am

"How can Puzzle ever be much trouble?" I pick up a brush and start on the left side of his neck. "When did you get Puzzle?" I was always wanting to know more. That usually got me in a lot of trouble.

Last edited by libby on Wed May 11, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:41 am

Kylee smiled. "Well in truth you're the first person other than my family that has seen her." she said shyly. "I got Puzzle when I was 9, she was my birthday present." she said thinking back to that day. The sky was blue, with no clouds, and the sun was so bright. Her mom was in the center of all of that, until that hell hound showed up. Kylee closed her eyes think of her mother's dead body, as if it would stop the memory. A single tear slid down her face.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:49 am

"Is... is there a problem?"I watch as a single tear streaks down her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I drop the brush and scurry off towards Kylee. She might need some comforting.

Last edited by libby on Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:53 am

Kylee shook her head. "Nah, sorry it's just ... the day I got Puzzle, my mom was killed-" she breathed. "Protecting me." she finished. Kylee sighed and tired to make the tears stop, but that only made it worse. The tears were falling rapidly now and Kylee let them fall.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:01 am

"Oh Kylee, I'm sorry." More and more tears kept on falling. I wrap my hands around her from behind. "It's going to be alright Kylee." Bob Marley time. "Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Last edited by libby on Wed May 11, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:03 am

Kylee couldn't help but smile. "Everything huh?" she said smiling. Kylee wiped the last of her tears away. "Sorry 'bout that." she said. Why was she always so emotional?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:22 am

"Don't be sorry. We all need to cry from time to time. It's not healthy letting stress build up like that." Not knowingly I keep my arms around her, gently leaning from side to side.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:52 am

Kylee nodded. Then she realized he had his arms around her. Kylee blushed deep red, but it did feel good. Puzzle whinied, not liking being left out.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:01 am

"What's wrong Puzzle?" I look down and see that my arms were still around her. In shock, I let go. "Oh, um-er-sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:05 am

Kylee looked at her feet. "No it's okay..." she said quietly. "Puzzle just loves attention, don't you girl?" she asked Puzzle scratching behind Puzzle's ear. Kylee grabbed a brush and began brushing Puzzle's hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:13 am

I walk around the horse and pick up my brush. I was probably hot pink. I started again were I left off, not daring speak a word. I extend my hand to pet Puzzle, but instead of finding a layer of fur I felt skin. It was Kylee's hand!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:18 am

Kylee blushed and pulled her hand away. She would have said something, but what? "So when are the chariot races? Do you think we would have a chance?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:26 am

"Um, oh, yeah. You and Puzzle can't lose," I say, cheeks pink the whole time. "If memory serves me correctly, a son of Poseidon won a chariot race. I think you would do really well."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:30 am

Kylee nodded. "All I would need is a chariot, not like you can buy that at a store." she said. Puzzle shook her head up and down, enjoying being brushed. Kylee sighed, Puzzle really needed a bath.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:36 am

"No, but I could build one. I know a nymph and son of Lelantos that will be willing to help. I'm pretty sure their girlfriends will probably want to help"~ Hint hint~ "Sound like a plan?"

Last edited by libby on Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:41 am

Kylee raised and eyebrow. " I see... what are they're names?" Puzzle whinnied again louder. Kylee set down her brush and put her hair behind her ear.he asked smiling.
~ hint taken~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:46 am

"Thais and Austin. I know Thais girlfriend is Dani. I think Austin is still fighting some Chaos kid for his girlfriend back. Though I'm sure they'll want to help."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:01 am

Kylee looked over at Cain. "Where would we make it? I don't know anything about chariot racing!" she exclaimed. "We really need to give Puzzle a bath." she said wiping her hand off on her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: