Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:10 am

"I'm Chiron could find somewhere for us to work. And yeah, we sort-of do. Let's do it." I set down the brush and ran to get the shampoo.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:20 am

Kylee grabbed the hose, it was jammed. So she began to tap it for a while until water came squirting out at her face. "Ugh!" she screamed letting the hose fly, right into Cain's face. Kylee wiped herself off and ran to catch the hose.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I stumble backwards when the water hits me. "Ugh!" While Kylee went for grabbing the hose, I grab the hose at the base and kink it. The hose hit the ground with a thud. "Well, we just started and we're already wet."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Kylee shrugged. "I didn't mean to! It was jammed!" she said smiling. "For the record I'm not going to use the hose!" she said grabbing a bucket,
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:38 pm

"Fine by me. So, you ready to get started?" Hopefully I didn't do anything to make one of us blush. Knowing my luck, not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Kylee nodded wiping the rest of the water from her face. "Okay I'll brush in the shampoo, then you can rinse it." she said clearly. Kylee grabbed the bucket and began to scrub.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:06 pm

"Alright!" As soon as Kylee finished one section of Puzzle I washed her off. I kept on waiting for something to happen, but nothing did. After the first side, I decided to spray her with a little bit of water.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Kylee gasped as Cain sprayed her. she smiled and splashed the soapy water in his face. True he was now more wet than her, but that was payback.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

I whip the water out of my eyes and smile. I might be wetter than she was, but hose was a constant supply of water, a bucket was not. I press my thumb over the nozzle, pressurizing the water. Kylee had completely turned my day around; that wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Kylee screamed as the cool water touched her skin. This was so much fun, it should be illegal. She scrambled to find something to throw back at Cain, but didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:49 am

"Not finding anything," I ask with a hint of humor in my voice. " Keep on looking! I'm sure there's something else!" Taunting was fun. I was feeling pretty confident before I remembered a shirt that was given to me. 'Confidence: The feeling that comes over you before to do something stupid.' Yeah thinking about it now, what I was doing was pretty stupid. Kylee was a Poseidon girl for crying out loud! If she wanted to she could turn the water off, or even towards me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:34 am

Kylee nodded, she didn't need tools or buckets. She had it all under control. Kylee used her hands to move the water up then down to splash on Cain. She laughed so hard, he was so wet!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:45 am

I drop the hose with a muffled thud. "I knew you were going to do something like that. Confidence: the feeling you experience before you do something stupid.... That needs to be my motto or something," I say combing my hair out of my face. "Well that was fun."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:51 am

Kylee was still laughing. She looked at Puzzle, she was barely wet. Kylee grabbed a brush and some soap. She smiled st Cain." We are soaked and Puzzle is barely wet!" She said giggling.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:00 am

"Yeah, guess you're right. Let's get on it." I pick up the hose. "Let's hose that horse!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:12 am

Kylee laughed." As long as I don't get soaked." Kylee said happily. She scrubed the soap into Puzzle until she shinned. The soap was all over her right hand, thanks to scrubbing. Puzzle did a very dog-like thing. She shook herself, making soap and water fly in all directions at the demi gods.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 am

I spit out the soap in my mouth before wiping it out of my eyes. "I suppose this was inevitable. You alright?" I continue to wipe the soap from where ever it landed. At least puzzle was clean.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 am

Kylee nodded taking bubbles out of her black hair. "yes" she replied. Puzzle's long bath was almost over at least. Kylee moved the water on top of Puzzle making the soapy bubbles fade away.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 pm

"There! We're done! And it only took us... a hour. Well, we had fun. Wanna do it again sometime?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Kylee nodded. "Yeah, but maybe next time we won't give Puzzle a bath." she said jokingly. Puzzle looked offened. Kylee took Puzzle by the reins and led her back to the stalls. After Puzzle was in the stall Kylee leaned against the dorr frame finding more bubbles in her hair.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 pm

"Wait... are you being serious?" I was hoping to eventually get to a date, but I wasn't exactly... how do you put it? Brave. If she just asked me out, I was either dead or dreaming. Cause this sure wasn't a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 am

Kylee was confused. "Uh yeah, this giving Puzzle a bath did not go well." she said again. Cain looked shocked, what did she do now?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:15 pm

"Yeah, that sounds great. Um, maybe we could grab dinner or something." I'm gonna die if I hadn't. " I agree that the bath could've gone better."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Kylee bit her lip. "Uh huh." was all that could come from her mouth. 'Come on Ky! You can say something better than Uhh!' she thought. Puzzle was silent for once, which was wierd for her. Kylee moved her sneakers up and down thinking of what to say. she couldn't even look at Cain because she was so red!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Oh gods! She was turning me down! "Um..." I couldn't really do anything until she said 'NO'. Just hope. WOW! That's gonna change the out come. "Is that a no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next