Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] Gratian-1
"Being good gets you nowhere. Being bad gets you anywhere."
++++++++++
Gratian stood in the middle of the basketball court, stolen ball tucked under his arm. He enjoyed playing basketball, and the game was even better when you knew that someone else wouldn't be able to play because of you. He smiled to himself as he shot the ball, watching as it swished through the hoop, bouncing on the concrete below. Now, all he needed to do was wait for other people to show up.
++++++++++
“And you wonder which path I’ve chosen?”

Last edited by Rufus on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:12 pm

"Yeah great shot! I'm Danial." I look around at Justus. "One more person and we could play two on two."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:18 pm

"How about three?"I say steeling the ball from the first kid and jump getting the ball in the hoop. "Names Kayla. Street-rat extraordinaire. Leader of a gang of demigods." Giggling a bit I toss the ball back. "I learned to play from the boys."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] Gratian-1
++++++++++
"Thanks guys. The name's Gratian, but you can call me Grey." He winked at them, retrieving the ball from wherever it had bounced to. "So yeah, I guess we could play if we had one more person." He tells them, looking around the court.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm

"Well, we could rotate." I didn't even like that idea. Hopefully someone else would show up. Then we could actually play.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 pm

++++++++++
"Or how about we just play a game of Satyr? It's like Pig, but you use the word `Satyr` instead." he chipped in the idea, just to move things along. All he wanted to do was play a little bit of basketball. Was that too much to ask?
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Justus walked onto the basket ball court ready to play. He spotted some people playing a game of 'satyr'. "Hey mind if I join?" he asked. "Name's Justus" he added running his hands through his blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:51 pm

++++++++++
"Hey there Justus. Sure you can play." Grey nods at the younger boy, throwing the ball to Daniel. "Dude, you can start. What you do is throw the ball into the net. If you miss, you'll be on `S`. First person to complete the word `Satyr` loses. Capiché?" He looks around the group. "okay then. Off we go."
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

I toss the ball and it bounces of the rim. I chuckle. "I'm a bit rusty. It's been a while since I've played. Like eight years." I toss the ball to Grey. "You next."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

++++++++++
With a flick of the wrist, the ball sails through the air and into the hoop. Grey smirks as he goes to retrieve the ball.
"Kayla, it be your turn."
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

When I get the ball I stop deciding if I should show off or not. Not right now. I shoot the ball up, it bounces off the rim, then lands in the basket. "Your turn, uhhh. Sorry not good with names." I say smiling. I knew his name. I was in the messing with people mood. must have not gotten enough sleep.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Justus caught the ball and dribbled back to where everyone was. "Justus." he said reminding her. Justus shot the ball it circled... and in. "Here." he said passing it to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 pm

"Thanks dude." he nods at Justus, taking the stolen ball into his hands. He bounced it twice on the ground, before shooting it through the hoop. Almost. It missed by a couple of millimetres. "Guess I'm on 's'"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm

I grab the ball. "My turn." I step up to the free throw line (That is were you stand when playing PIG right?) and toss the ball. Swish! I retrieve the ball. "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 am

"Me." I run up and steal the ball from him and go where I was suppose to stand. I shoot the ball and it bounced off the backboard and landed in the net. "Next?"

~I like playing basketball. I am not on a team or anything but I enjoy it. Kayla is not going to loose for a little.~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 pm

" Me." Justus said putting a hand up for the ball. He ran up to the stop and shoot the ball. Swish! "Okay Grey, your turn." he said passing the ball to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 am

++++++++++
Gratian nodded as he caught the ball in his hands, shooting the ball from the free throw line. No-one had missed the net for a while, and Gray didn't break the pattern, a smug smile on his face as the ball floated through the hoop.
"Daniel, it's your turn."
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]   Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing's ever built to last... [[ Private to Ninja, Libby, Kay + Moon]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: