Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) Empty
PostSubject: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:21 am

Chloe Alastrina
daughter of Mnemosyne
~o~o~o~o~

Chloe sat on the sandy ground, as the sun shown on her. Her dirty blond hair was tied back into a neat pony tail, and she wore her camp shirt and some shorts she found lying around the cabin. Who cared what she looked like? She was weird, but she was herself. So why care?

Chloe had a backpack on her shoulders, and so, as she was ready, she took it off and shuffled around for some home made chocolate chips, a son of Demeter gave her. Technically, he was still a stranger to her. But she was naive, childish, and something was obviously wrong with her sense of personality.

Last edited by Death on Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:36 am

I walk down the beach at the waters edge. There were some human footprints in the sand, and I felt like tracking them. If they were enemy halfblood tracks, I would know where they were. If they weren't, I'd find someone to talk to. I look up to see a girl my age sitting in the sand. I knew this girl, but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Hey! I'm Austin!" I closer I got the more I recognized her. "Chloe right?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:59 am

[color=white]Chloe looked up to the familiar voice of Austin. "Uh, yeah." she blinked. She has one awesome memory storage, but sadly, others don't. That's why was most likely forgotten by others. So whenevr someone acknowleges her prescence, she gets warm inside. "We, we met, I think, at cabin 2." she muttered. She looked at the kid, remembering that he was like her, a child of a titan, and not really accepted, but they tend to want to blend in.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:33 am

"Yeah! That's right. Right before Sam tried to kill me." I smiled. "Sorry about putting you in danger. Sam and I have been going at it for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:41 am

"I know." she muttered. She patted the sand besides her, offering a seat and smiled at him. "I touched you didn't I?" she smiled at him, giggling a bit. Of course, all his memories were also a part of hers. She made sure that she'll know without making him crazy or mad or something, 'cause the last time she did that, it wasn't a happy sight.

"Lelantos right?" she asked him, glancing over to the blue horizon. That's right, he was a demi-titan, like her. So they both don't fit, although they do try to.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:48 am

"Yeah, son of Lelantos." I sit down beside her. "I thought you knew those things cause you 'touched' me. All I really know about you is that, your name is Chloe and you're a daughter of Mnemosyne."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:10 am

She smiled big. At least he remembered her. "Yeah, just making sure you didn't change your godly parent over night." she chuckled. He tone sounded serious, but something in her eyes was shinning. Like she was holding some secret joke or something. "But seriously. It's nice to know someone's like me. Well, except my half sibling." she said, somewhat proud that she even had a sibling. "The full name's Chloe Alastrina thoough." she offered him her hand.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:27 am

"Austin Kilo. Like the city and the phonetic alphabet letter." I shook her hand. "Sorry I lied to you about my god parent. As you may know, we're not welcome here. It seems like I'm apologizing a lot lately."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:39 am

“Keep Your Feet On The Ground, When Your Head’s In The Clouds.”

c
||h||l||o||e||||a||l||a||s||t||r||i||n||a||

the hyped up demi-titan by Mnemosyne
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chloe shook her head no. "Well, you've got to do what you've got to do." she said, leaning back on her plams as she looked over the open horizon. "To lie I mean." she explained, a soft, understanding smile on her lips.

"I know what it feels. To be an outcast to what you'd call home." she had one of those bad histories too. Just like everyone, but only she doesn't dwell on the past as she dwells on the present.

"Well Austin, it's been nice meeting you." she said conversationally. She looked at him and offereed one chocolate chip cookie. "But what brings you here to this part of the sandy beach?" she asked him honestly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:45 am

"Nothing I guess. I was bored, I saw some tracks and followed them. not much more to it." I push the cookie away. "No thank you. I'm not hungry. What about you? Why are you on the empty beach today?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:28 am

[b">“Keep Your Feet On The Ground, When Your Head’s In The Clouds.”

c
||h||l||o||e||||a||l||a||s||t||r||i||n||a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chloe shrugged. "I don't know either." she said, looking out. [b]"I guess I just felt like doing so." she admitted to Austine. She grabbed a near by rock, with it's pointy edges digging into her skin, and threw it away. Blood came out from some of the hand wound, but she just rubbed it away. "Today's kinda slow." she told him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:36 pm

"Very slow." I see her wipe away the blood. "You okay?" I grip her wrist to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:31 am

[b">“Keep Your Feet On The Ground, When Your Head’s In The Clouds.”

c
||h||l||o||e||||a||l||a||s||t||r||i||n||a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Fine. I had worst in biology class." she wrinkled her nose and threw a quick glance at her knee. "So, no one actually bothering to kill you today? I mean, by the way your memories project the images, I can see that it's a bit of a harsh life for you." she said, thinking about the time she saw a sword through her stomach. Of course, it wasn't her, it was Austin's eyes that she saw it through. But she could only imagine the pain.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am

" It's not as harsh when you get used to it. Plus, most of the trouble I get into is my fault. You know my memories. Just take a look. Big fight in 5th grade, my fault. Bug fight in 7th grade, that one actually wasn't my fault, but I still won. I think the fight in 7th grade was the only one that wasn't my fault." I realize she probably was think I was going around beating people up. "I don't go around decking people or anything. I'm just out-spoken, and that puts me in danger a lot."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:01 am

"Hey it's alright." she sad, smiling off a bit. "I kinda have the same...habit." she almost said problem. As if having ADHD wasn't enough. Outspoken and such. "Falling down. A lot. Even being able to get rushed into the hospital because of some happening in class." she sighed. Such memories weren't bad nor good. Just neutral. She gave him a nod and bit into a cookie.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:21 am

"Wow. You're like the first person I can relate with." It was true not many people were out spoken AND prone for disaster. She was also like the only other demi-titan in this camp. Our bunch needs to stick together.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:02 am

c

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Yeah." she mumbled, remembering old times and wincing too. "Well, I'm bored." she announced and her dagger inside er thigh sheath grew heavy. Did it want to be used? "Want any game in the forest? she asked him, raising an eyebrow.[/color]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 am

"You like to hunt?" I smile grew across my face. One more thing we had in common. "Nothing in particular. Maybe just hunt to hunt. You know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 am

c

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Does it surprise you when I say no?" she said, shaking his head but chuckling too. "But if I'm correct, you're trying to say that you like to hunt?" she asked him, grey eyes sparkling. He smiled at him, he hand gripping a cookie while the other raced for her dagger. "It'll be a waste if I can't use this." she sighed, and laid it back into it's sheath before she could harm herself.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 am

"No I'm not surprised, yes I like to hunt, and it won't be a waste if you can't use it. A man doesn't buy a gun so he can shoot someone. He buys it for protection. The same reason I have this." I pull out the hunting knife. "We only have weapons for protection."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 am

c

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"The thing is, protection against what?" she asks, her face lit up. She had a smile on her face, saying that she's comfortable in the topic, but her eyes held fierceness. "Monsters? Enemies? Ourselves?" she asked. She was a critical thinker. Something you wouldn't expect for a girl like her. She pulled the cookie in her hand and threw it hard back, where the birds merrily fasted on it. "It's useless if we couldnt even control ourselves." she declared.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 am

I smile at her wisdom. "Yes. It's protection from monsters, enemies, and ourselves." I stare out at the water. "Sadly, it's protection mostly from ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 am

c

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chloe growled, something unlike her merry state. "But that's the thing. If we do it to protect us from, you know, us, why make it anyways?" she asked. She wiped off her hair off her face as the wind glued it to her face. "We could hurt ourselves by other means anyways. Not physically I mean." she whispered and looked at him. "But anywho, that's not the point." she said, cooly, as she picked herself off the snady shore. "I want a game. I'll be in the forest. You wanna come?" she asked him.

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:55 am

"Sure. Let's go." I stand up and bring out my spear. "Anything in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)   What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What A Wonderful Day (private to Libby)
Page 1 of 1