Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] Empty
PostSubject: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:27 pm

it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] Black-and-white-gif-girl-hair-Favim.com-367717

Genevieve Sadie White, Daughter of Khione, Age 15

Genevieve was planning to go ice skating. As a matter of fact, it was one of her favorite things to do. Being a daughter of Khione, she had to help build the rink. She was wearing light skinny jeans, boots, a dark blue shirt and a green coat. Eve placed her hands into her pocket. Then, she sat down on the bare snow, putting on her skates she had rented earlier. She began to tie them, double-knotting them. Then, she quickly tied the other one, the same way. She stood up and began to skate. Eve started out slow, then began to go faster. Not looking where she was going, she accidently tripped, falling down. She looked at the person she had bumped into."I'm sorry." She said starting to push herself of the ground. "I'm... Genevieve. Or Eve for short." She said slowly standing up.

OOC; outfit here
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:38 pm

it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] 2h4b1o2

Landon Alexander Carter

Son of Hephaestus
Landon's first choice of spending an afternoon wasn't sliding around on frozen ground, dressed like a marshmallow. However, there he was, in his black coat, with hockey skates on. The demigod grumbled as he slipped the heavy things on, and began to skate around. Landon had previously take thought into the aerodynamics and angles of skating. He had quickly memorized the concept and put it into action.

Whilst he was skating on his concepts,thinking of nothing really but how to make his robot, Rover, able to climb walls. Landon usually thought about machines, because he understood their language, and could speak it. He was thinking about this while he felt someone run into him. His face diving into the snow, he let out a groan. "What the heck?" Landon muttered, looking up from the ice. It was colored a bright vermillion.

He got up and back on his skates, glaring at the girl, Genevieve. "That's nice," he stated, not really wanting to reply with more. "Well, Eve, I'll be going," Landon spat, skating off in the other direction, abruptly.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 pm

it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] Black-and-white-gif-girl-hair-Favim.com-367717

Genevieve looked at the boy as he got up. His face was in the snow. Eve was not looking where she was going. She began to skate again. Eve looked at where he was going, about ten feet behind him. She spun around, and tried to catch up with him. "Wait!" She called from behind. As Eve was skating, her hair blew in the cold breeze.

She finally caught up with him. "Wait." She said calmly, as she skated beside him. "Don't you think your a bit grumpy? I mean... It's almost Christmas, why don't you be happy and get in the holiday spirit?" Eve asked skating in her marshmallow colored skates. Christmas was her favorite season, and this boy did not seem to jolly. Maybe he's just like that, grumpy. Or just likes to be alone. She thought.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Landon Alexander Carter

Son of Hephaestus
Landon wiped the blood from his nose and continued skating. It wasn't long after that he heard the girl's blades cutting the ice behind him. He sighed and stopped, seeing that he wasn't going to get out of this so easily. Brilliant. Nearly tripping as he stopped, Landon turned his dull expression towards her. "Oh, you're one of those peppy people," he said distastefully.

Landon sighed and brushed more blood from his nose, wiping it casually on his jeans. "I like Christmas, if that's what you're getting at," he said. "I just don't like people,"

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Eve smiled slightly. "I'm not peppy, I'm just happy." She said skating with him. She then looked at him as he spoke. "So..." She asked confused. "You like Christmas, but not people?" Eve asked. She flicked back her brown hair. "How do you celebrate Christmas if you don't like people. Alone? That's no fun." Eve said sharply. "Is it?" She asked again.

Eve skated around the ice again. "Well, maybe the reason you don't like people is because you choose not to be around them." Genevieve pointed out. "I could be your friend." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Landon Alexander Carter

Son of Hephaestus
Landon raised his eyebrow, resisting the urge to laugh. Peppy people were happy, weren't they? That's why they shared all of this happiness crap. Sliding along, he tried to look at the ice in front of him. He could barely talk to anything but machines, and girls? Please, he couldn't, hence his gaze on the ice. "It's plenty of fun," Landon replied briskly. He didn't want to add that he had many machines to talk to, all the time, even when he didn't want to.

Landon stopped when Eve said she wanted to be his friend. What. Come again, rewind and freeze. "I do have friends!" he protested, before frowning. "Just... not many," the demigod muttered under his breath. Besides, what would a happy girl like Eve want to do with a grouch like him?

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Genevieve looked at the ice as she made a turn. "Well then, you should be happy. You like Christmas, have friends..." Eve said crossing her arms. Someone put the grinch in Christmas. Eve thought. I'm trying to be his friend. Well, your not doing to good are you Genevieve? She thought in her mind as one or two people skated by.

"Just... Listen." Eve said seriously. "I've not liked people, or not been a people person in my past and I understand thats your personality but... I'm trying to be your friend here or just talk and be a passing person." Eve said putting her hands at her side. "Just... Saying." Eve said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Landon Alexander Carter

Son of Hephaestus
Landon sighed at her frustrated expression, taking pride in the fact that he was genuinely bothering her. He raised an eyebrow at her, wondering who she was arguing with, herself, or him. "Ookay...?" he said, utterly confused. The demigod cast her a confused glance and continued to stake around her in circles. "I don't know who you're arguing with, but you're wasting your time," Landon finished, his eyes sparkling with pride.

He found amusement in her frustrated position, and knew she must be the way she looked. Landon often brought people to this state, and enjoyed it, because sooner or later, they would simply argue with themselves. Comically enough, he enjoyed this more than talking to people.

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Genevieve lraised an eyebrow. "You know, your right. Maybe I am." Genevieve said placing a hand on her hip. "So..." Eve said happily. The demigod skated in circles once more. Eve was not sure what he meant, but she just decided to go with it. "Maybe a way for us to figure this out, is to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance." Eve said with a smile across her face. "I mean... If you want." She said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Landon Alexander Carter

Son of Hephaestus
Landon nodded in agreement with her, still skating around in circles. He loved manipulation people, it was so fun. Hearing what she said, the demigod almost landed on his face. "What?" he asked, eyes wide. Eve wanted to go to the dance, with him? Landon was lost for words, which was a rare occurrence. "Uh... sure?" he said, stopping his skates.

What had he just agreed to?

Clickyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]   it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's the most wonderful time of the year [private to moon]
Page 1 of 1