Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) Empty
PostSubject: 'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!)   'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm

'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) Tumblr_lk28vb6qGk1qhbc8vo1_500
SAMANTHA NARCiSSiA JAQUOBSON
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.

"When evening falls
She'll run to me
Like Whispered dreams
Your eyes can see"

Wearing a colorful scarf and hat, with a white parka, Sammy looked like a colorful angel. Her life was just so... Perfect. It was snowing lightly from the sky, and soft Christmas Music drifted through the chilly air of the ice rink. Nothing seemed to be out of place. It fit together just like a jigsaw. Her white ice skates went under her skinny jeans, and she glided across the ice like she was born to do it.
Sammy closed her eyes, and did a gentle spin across the frozen water. She felt like crying, it was just so perfect. "I love life..." Sammy whispered into the cold air, the words floating up in little puffs of white from her mouth. She glided, and did little spins, and jumps.

"And sail away on ships of wonder
But life's not a wheel
With chains made of steel
So bless me, bless me, oh bless me"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: 'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!)   'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:26 pm

'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) Thea_b13
~[T H E A B A R S A L O N A]~
~[1 4]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F N I K E]~

Spoiler:

I didn't know how I got the courage to do it, but I decided to put on a... little show. I was an angel of dance (or so people said) and I was determined to get my talent known. I had brought my portable sterio, and put in on a table by the ice. I put in my CD, and pressed play. The song I had picked was one of my favorite to dance to, and one of my best. The song was Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. I danced like that was all I was meant to do, and a huge crowd started to form as I danced. I started to smile. I loved this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!)   'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) Tumblr_lk28vb6qGk1qhbc8vo1_500
SAMANTHA NARCiSSiA JAQUOBSON
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.

"When evening falls
She'll run to me
Like Whispered dreams
Your eyes can see"

In the middle of the rink, a group of kids started gathering around a green haired girl. Poppy's never had such... Vibrant hair before. She dyed the ends of her hair rainbow, though, but nothing like that. She kind of looked like she just stepped out of a life size porcelain doll maker. She looked beautiful, yet fake at the same time.
She seemed to be dancing to a pop song. It was "Moves Like Jagger". How festive. Sammy, a little shocked by the sudden sound of pop, created warm water droplets under her left foot. Sliding back and forth out of anticipation, the ice cracked a bit. Not the least bit concerned about the cracked ice, Sammy continued rocking back and forth. The ice broke. Her left foot was submerged into cold water. "ACK!" Sammy yelped. All eyes turned to her. Her face turned a shade of crimpson, and she turned away. Wasn't it obvious that she needed help?

"And sail away on ships of wonder
But life's not a wheel
With chains made of steel
So bless me, bless me, oh bless me"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: 'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!)   'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:19 pm

I stopped dancing at once, and turned the radio off. I hated when things like this happened. A girl had fallen through the ice, and no one was helping her. Quick as lightning, and skated over to her, and tried to help her out of the water. Since this was a sort of competion, I was getting her out with ease. I helped her onto the ice, and dragged her away from the hole. When we were far enough away, concern filled my face. "Are you ok?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!)   'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'It's that time of year, when the world falls in love' (Soup!)
Page 1 of 1