Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Soup or Salad? [Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Soup or Salad? [Alex] Empty
PostSubject: Soup or Salad? [Alex]   Soup or Salad? [Alex] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 pm

My keys jingled softly as I twisted them around my thin finger, nearing the parking lot. Thank the gods Ollie was actually going to let me drive. Screw whoever came up with the brilliant idea that guys should always drive girls. Seriously, how sexist is that? I push my persistantly falling hair back and out of my face. Of course, the wind wasn't helping much either.
One glance at clock on my phone reminded me that I was already running rather late. Ollie was supposed to be meeting me here somewhere, but so far he wasn't in sight. I pause, stopping at the edge of the parking lot to try to find him. 'Glancing around stupidly when nobody is there isn't going to do you much good.' says the snarky voice from the back of my head. A voice that shoots sarcastic comments at you isn't very useful. I give up on looking and sit on the grass, not really caring if my jeans got wet. He would find me here eventually.

-Please excuse the extremely cheesy name. My creative juices are just not flowing today. xD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Soup or Salad? [Alex]   Soup or Salad? [Alex] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 pm

I run down Half Blood Hill and into the parking lot. Where's Parker?, I thought as I look around. After walking a few yards, I find her and bend down so I'm in front of her. "Sorry I'm late," I tell her. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Soup or Salad? [Alex]   Soup or Salad? [Alex] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm

A smile spreads across my face the moment I see Ollie. "It's fine, and I'm ready when you are." I reply as I stand up. My keys around continue swinging around my finger, I didn't really care if I was annoying. Looking up at him, I say in a sing-song voice,"This way." In a fluid motion, I turn and start skipping in the direction of my Mercedes. My yellow Converse thudded against the the pavement softly and I looked back only to make sure he was following me. Insanely, I was in a fabulous mood today. No idea why, I just was.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Soup or Salad? [Alex]   Soup or Salad? [Alex] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:46 pm

I smile as I follow. "Okay, Mrs. Perky." I hum a random song. Today would be really nice, just the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Soup or Salad? [Alex]   Soup or Salad? [Alex] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

I shrug. "Better than Mrs.Grumpy." I say, flashing a wide smile. "And, here we are. Climb in." I nod in the direction of my brand new Mercedes my dad gave me for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soup or Salad? [Alex]   Soup or Salad? [Alex] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soup or Salad? [Alex]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: