Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] Empty
PostSubject: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Cole Notte, Daughter of Nyx And General Bad Girl

The way you love
Have you got a name for it,
Cause I don't understand it,
The language is an annoying necessity,
And I depend on all the regular things,
Got a list tattooed on my memory,
Of how our tryst should unfold...

smiled ever so slightly as I fixed the mask over my face. It was jet black, with red designs and a rose tied to one side. Perfect for hiding my face, because it stuck on without me having to hold it up. The whole idea of the dance was it to be like the Romeo and Juliet Dance scene. I'd even gone and watched the movie last night, just so that the story was fresh in my mind.
I had on a waist dip strapless dress, which I loved because it looked long from the back and then looked short from the front. Red wasn't really my color, but I was going as a member of the Capulet Family, and their color was red. My dress had e sparkly red belt around the middle, and I'd already lost a few sequins when Auburn's crazy cat had decided to scratch at me. You wouldn't even notice them gone, only for the fact you knew it. My shoes were as black as the mask, a little too shiny, with red bottoms. Christian Louboutim? I don't know. They were shoes. I had a red snakeish design clutch, filled with the mascara and make up I had worn tonight. Just in case I needed more. I'd worn a black heart necklace, with a black and red bracelet and black and silver earrings. A little effort for a date.
My hair was curled up into a delicate up do, almost a bun, but not. It was supposed to be fully straight for the design I'd gotten off the internet, but I'd edited that a little to create something unique. The whole hairstyle was held up by a silver hair clip thing I'd "Borrowed" from Aphrodite. Borrowed in the loosest sense of course. There was a single rose in my hair, simply because I'd thought it looked nice.
As I walked into the dance hall, the song changed, and I realized with mild interest someone had chosen Robert Pattinson. Let Me Sign? Yeah, that song. It was good. And had an eerie message.
'Hey Cole!' Anyanka called, waving from across the room, smiling brightly.
She was with Joseph, of course. Her date.
Speaking of dates...
I turned around in a full circle, coming to two conclusions at once. One, I had no idea where Chase was. Two, I had no idea what he looked like.
Another realization.
Everyone was in masks.
Which meant that I was pretty much screwed. I wouldn't even know who he was. And he wouldn't know who I was. All he had to go on was my brownish hair with the slight red tint, and brown eyes, coated in mascara.
'Damn,' I muttered, deciding that it was best to look around.
And so, heels clicking, I started to make my way through the crowd of lovers.

OOC: Chole Love <3
Clothes: Here
Theme: Idk Let Me Sign - Rob Pattinson
RP Partner/s: Shaaaaaaaan <3
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Chase Whitebirch had been there for a while, walking around, his hands in his pockets. He had taken advantage of the event to basically say that he wasn't going to be like everyone else. That he was going to stand out. So he took the idea of having to wear a mask and there you go. He had his own theme. Superheroes. He reminded himself a little of Superboy from his old Young Justice comics. Kon-el, he thought the name was. He certainly did remind himself of that particular character anyway.

He had come in skinny fit black jeans, black high-tops with neon blue laces and a blue shirt with a superman crest topped with a grey jacket. He had rolled the sleeves up around his elbows. He wore a black mask on his face. It covered his cheekbones and his eyebrows but it allowed his green eyes flecked with brown to look out through them. He could have gone nerdier and placed two way fabric over them but he didn't want to even ask the Aphrodite cabin about them.

With his hair done the way it would be regularly, bar for a slight amount of wax to make it stay in place and spike a little. He had a crooked grin which oozed mystery and mischief. He was waiting, of course, for Cole to come by. He walked around for a while, waiting until he finally saw her enter. He had to do a double-take.He didn't even know it was her but to him, this girl of mystery, dressed in the Capulet red, was beautiful.He watched her for a minute before shaking his head and walking a little more.

He found her out of the corner of his eye and he stepped forward and sighed. He had no idea who she was but he also had no idea who anyone else was. He followed her, trying to figure out who she was. He saw the rose in her hair and thought about it. He approached her. "They say a beautiful woman such as yourself should never be alone," he said, his voice a little deeper so she would be thrown from knowing who he was. "They also say that parting is such sweet sorrow."

He stepped into her line of vision, hands in pockets casually. He smiled a little nervously now. "Tell me, my lady, are you by any chance aware of my identity?"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:14 pm

The way you love

waved at a few people I knew, sisters, brothers... Aphrodite was lurking in the shadows like a hag, which she was. And Anya was having a good time from the looks of it, so I decided not to crash that party. Which I totally would have done if it wasn't for the fact it was Valentines Day. Let her find true love on this fine day. Even if she's only fourteen.
The song by Robert Pattinson seemed good, and I hummed along to the last few lines, almost singing. It was really beautiful, and unexpected at a lovers bash.
Suddenly, there was a voice from behind me.
"They say a beautiful woman such as yourself should never be alone"
Smiling, I tilted my head ever so slightly.
'They also say that handsome men are the ones that cause the most trouble.'
I would have recognized the Romeo and Juliet line without having watched the film last night. We had used to watch the R&J film countless times in the Orphanage, at least the eldest kids.
'Parting is suck sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow. A beautiful quote.'
I couldn't think of who the deep voice belonged to, and when the boy stepped into my line of vision, I searched his eyes.
So familiar, but the voice...
He was handsome, no doubt. A familiar stranger. His eyes were piercing, and I found myself studying them for a moment longer than I should have been. He had evidently decided to go for his own style, still maintaining the Montague Blue, but with the twist of it being a superman top. Not a rule follower...
'What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet,' I breathed.
'Nay aware, good sir. Thou remind me of someone familiar, but I am unaware who of. Are thou not Romeo this night?'
I almost burst into laughter, trying to imagine how someone in Shakespearean times would have acted now. A girl would have been shy and quiet, told what to do. Juliet herself, had been like that at the beginning of the tragic love story, though she changed dramatically during the story. I was the opposite of the ordinary submissive women types, but how fun would it be to play it? To be the Juliet that Romeo had first met?
Very fun indeed.
'And if thou are Romeo,' I said softly, searching the familiar strangers eyes once more, 'Than it stands to reason, good sir, that I am Juliet.'
I bowed then, a smile on my fave.
'Good pilgrim, it is an honor to make your acquaintance on this fine night.'

Theme: Let Me Sign - Rob Pattinson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:33 pm

"Ah. An actual Romeo and Juliet fan. I'm sorry to have to disappoint you but I am not really all that much of a fan of the love between them. I think it is more of an infatuation. I have reasons behind it, too. In fact, my favourite part of the entire play is when Mercutio talks of his inner madness and turmoil. The Queen Mab speech," he told her. "'O, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you. She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes in shape no bigger than an agate stone, on the forefinger of an alderman, drawn with a team of little atomies over men's noses as they lie asleep.'"

Chase smiled at her. "However...," he said and cleared his throat. His voice returned to normal and he began his own quote. "'If I profane with my unworthiest hand, This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand, To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.'"

Chase winked from beneath his mask, thanking the gods mentally that he didn't put the two way fabric on his mask. He felt a strange confidence he didn't usually have. The need to be louder than he usually was. The son of Lyssa, goddess of anger, was... in a party mood? Had someone spiked the drinks? He didn't know. He hadn't drank anything yet. He wasn't high, nor was he drunk. Maybe Queen Mab had been with him. Maybe the fact that he had arrived at such a social event had changed him a little. He did not know.

Chase found himself staring at her eyes and blushed slightly. "Gentle lady, wouldst thou like to dance? I am not one of the best dancers- or even the good- but I believe we would have a good time on the dance floor. T'is a promise I can keep."

He held his hand out for her and his crooked smile softened, evening out a little. He was sincere. So very sincere. He looked up at her, admiring her beauty, even with the mask on. "I hope for our sakes that we aren't like Romeo and Juliet. The girl I like would kill me. Her name is Cole. Heard of her?"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:10 pm

The way you love

smiled again, shaking my head.
'I wouldn't call myself a fan of their love. So foolish in its ways. Juliet was only 14. They loved each other for three days, and they killed each other for that short love. Infatuation, yes. But foolishness played a major part also.'
I listened to his recital of Mercutio's speech, and at the end I clapped my hands once.
'Mercutio's ending was one of the saddest...' trailing off, I remembered the film I'd just seen the previous night, and continued, 'No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door; but 'tis enough,'twill serve: ask for me to-morrow, and you shall find me a grave man.'
After the familiar stranger cleared his throat, his voice changed once more. It seemed more familiar, and the familiar stranger became even more of a mystery. Where had I heard his voice before?
'Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this, For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.'
As he winked, I felt my cheeks burn, and I was grateful for the mask that covered most of my face. Almost without thinking, I took his hand, and placed my palm against his.
'Noble gentleman, dancing with you on this night would be make me most happy. Being a good dancer is not a title that I may claim for myself, but if you are sure your promise can be kept, then we will surely have a good time.'
I smiled once more, again struck by the situation. How this familiar stranger seemed like someone who I knew, and the next moment seemed like someone I had never met before.
Nodding, I silently agreed that being like Romeo and Juliet would never have a good ending. Killed by love. The most painful way.
Then, I sucked in a breath, gazing at his eyes in his mask.
Chase?
The silent question already had an answer.
So handsome. And he liked Cole- He liked me? Unexpected. How could he like me? How?
In a split second, I made my decision.
'I have a feeling, sir, that the boy I myself like would kill me too.'
Then I blinked at him, forming a wry smile.
'I have not heard of this Cole. But should I hear of her tonight, I will be sure to point her your way. She is evidently a lucky girl to have you.'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Chase smiled at her. "No... I'm a lucky man to even know her. Anyone is lucky to know her... Cole is... She's amazing. I really like her..." he said and smiled. "I... I wish I knew where she was... I have no doubt she is in a beautiful dress with some gorgeous shoes... Heck, she doesn't even need to wear that kind of stuff to look stunning. She's beautiful no matter what..."

He looked at his high-tops. "Tell me... Or rather, let me guess. What letter does your name begin with?" he asked her, looking up and into her eyes. He saw a spark and then he broke into a grin. He took her hand and he began to dance. "I'm guessing it begins with... Shall we say N? No. That isn't right. You're more of a... C? Yes. C... Cole, you're terrible at acting as if you don't know yourself."

He stopped and removed his mask for a few seconds, revealing his identity. "Just the same as I am, I suppose..."

OOC: Sorry its so short. I have little muse today.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:44 pm

The way you love

blushed yet again.
He really liked me? He applied the word amazing to me? He called me beautiful? Compliment overload alert.
'She's evidently a lucky girl to have someone like you,' I whispered, smiling at him almost shyly.
I cursed my idea then, not having thought up a name for myself if I was going to pretend to be someone else. I could say my name was Juliet. Ha no. I could say my name was Anyanka. Had he met Anyanka? Probably. Everyone seemed to know about Anyanka the shock happy Zeusie.
Dancing with him, the song changed into Drive By, Train, and I really wanted to think of a name.
'A?' I said, forming it like a question as I fought another laugh.
Then I laughed, putting up a hand to my mask and pulling it off.
'Hm. It looks like I don't need to tell her your looking for her. Cole is here.'
Continuing the dance, I nodded.
'And her Chase is here too! What a happy ending to this Romeo and Juliet story!'
Then I shook my head.
[color:404c=Tea;]'I was quite under the illusion. You were only a familiar stranger.'
Replacing my mask, I smiled wryly.
'Cole's asked that I let you know how much she returns your affections. She really likes you too. But she asked me... well she said that due to the fact her adoration can't be shown through simple words...'
I moved closer to him.
'She asked that I tell you... through a kiss,' I breathed, and filled the unspoken promise.
I kissed him lightly, softly, and he could pull away if he wanted. I would understand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:58 pm

He was surprised when her lips connected with his. Slowly, his arms moved around her. He seemed hesitant. His eyes shut and he eased his muscles, holding her close as she kissed him. How odd that something so simple could seem to last for an eternity. He pulled away from her. His jaw moved without words forming on his lips. Eventually, he cleared his throat and stuttered out, "O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 am

The way you love

Chase slowly put his arms around me, hesitant. I closed my eyes as he held me closer, easing his muscles. Absently, not fully thinking about it, I put my arms around his shoulders. We were close, and I felt sheletered with him, safe and comforted. Though my heart fluttered, it was not from fear or worry, but excitement.
I pulled away as he did, worried that I'd done something wrong. If I'd wreaked everything.
"O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."
My smile grew wider and I stepped closer again, this time kissing him much softer, but not as wary as before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]   Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Careful Of The Curse That Falls On Young Lovers, Starts So Soft And Sweet And Turns Them To Hunters [SHAN! WE'VE GOT CHOLE LOVE <3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: