Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) Empty
PostSubject: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:55 am

All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) Tumblr_lt2xenaXKA1qb2uig
Christopher Knight
three tiny bells ring as I walk into the store. It was getting cold. and I mean COLD. The last coat I had was torn to shreds in some small brawl, so I guess this time I'll be a little more careful. The kid inside seemed to be startled by my appearance. "What are you looking for?" The kid asked with a slight quiver in his voice. "Just a leather coat. Know where I can find that?" He pointed to a small rack over on the far wall of the store. I give him a nod of the head to show I appreciated it, and walked over to the coats. There were all kinds of coats and jackets, but only one really stock out to me. It had two angle wings on the back. It seemed like something that hoped off a bike. It defiantly wouldn't help my reputation, but the heart wants what the heart wants. I take it over to the counter and ask how much. After hearing the unreasonable price, I pull out my wallet. Just as I was about to hand over the money, the door opened. I had always had this thing about people behind me, so I turn to face the stranger.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 am

All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) 2rn7nzm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate walked into the camp store with anticipation in her blue eyes. She wanted to get another camp shirt, since her last one got ripped on the bottom front side from something or someone, but she didn't mind. The demigod never really minded much of anything, at least not here. Her bright blue eyes were busy looking at the racks of goods when she almost ran into someone.

"Oh, gosh, sorry!" she gushed, her face turning red. Kate took a step back, feeling shorter than usual. She gave him a quizzical look before smiling widely. "Hi! I'm Kate," the demigod said sweetly. She saw him paying for something, and almost felt bad for running in to him. She had always had a tendency to give away everything she could of her own, and that also included paying for people. However, she was maturing and realized how irrational that was. She wouldn't pay for things that weren't her's anymore, but she still liked talking to others all the time.

"How are you?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Christopher Knight
I smile at her when she bumps into me. She was a cute girl. Probably two or three years younger then me. The I hear her apologize. This almost made me laugh. "It's fine. Hakuna matata."I turn around to pay for the jacket. My leather wallet contained enough to pay for the jacket, in both Drachamas, and American money. Naturally I choose to split it down the middle. You know, Give me wiggle room both here and outside. The kid behind the desk eyed my wallet like it was something of great value... then I remembered who usually manned the camp store. I gave him the look that said don't think about it, and slipped the wallet into my pocket. "Nice to meet you Kate. I'm Chris.I slip the jacket on to make sure it still fit like it did before. "And I'm still upright, so i'm doing just fine. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 am

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate smiled, happy that he forgave her. Everybody usually did, because she apologized for everything, and people knew that about her. The demigod saw the cashier eying the money, and frowned a little bit. Hermes kids, of course. Kate didn't mean to be judgmental, but those demigods had a thing for stealing.

She smiled and shrugged. "I'm fine, thank you," Kate said politely. She was taught to be polite and sweet. Being the daughter of a rich business man had it's perks, but she never did like those. Kate gave away most everything. She loved donating her things to the less fortunate.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:15 am

Christopher Knight
"What brings a beautiful young girl like yourself to the camp store?"I asked Kate. I had learned by being in Cabin 2 that there was a difference between hitting on a girl, and calling her beautiful. What that difference was was still kind fuzzy, but there was one... I think. Besides, even if she was my age I wasn't her type. You could tell by the way she carried herself. She seemed like a nice friendly girl. And me, well, I was wearing a biker jacket. "Whatever it is, let me pay for it. "
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 am

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate giggled and pointed over to the rack of camp shirts. "I needed another one," she said softly. The demigod didn't usually go through so many shirts, but it seemed camp life changed that. Kate shook her head at his offer. "That's very kind of you, but I can pay for it myself," she said quickly.

Most people didn't offer to pay for things of her's, usually it was the other way around. Kate loved doing that type of thing for others, but felt in debt to them if they did it for her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Christopher Knight
"At least let me pay for some of it,"I say reaching down for my wallet... it wasn't there. I snap my fingers for visual effect as the Hermes kid behind me froze in time. "You, are a sneaky little son-of-a... Do you have any idea what I did to the last person who stole from me?"I ask finally turning around. The poor kid was speechless... oh wait. "Exactly." I free him from his time prison, and he drops my wallet. "Scram!" And the kid dashed out the door."Sorry you had to see that. I'm not really that mean. I just take advantage of the fact people think I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)   All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All this time... I still don't have a coat (MOON)
Page 1 of 1