Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy) Empty
PostSubject: Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy)   Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

I sat in an alleyway between two of the cabins. Watching the other campers run around like... like... like they were... I don't know happy or something. She'd been trying for her friends. Trying to pretend to be normal, to be herself again. But being captured by Hades, escaping, and managing to get back to camp, after being chased by monsters non-stop, and having nightmares every time she tried to sleep... It's hard to go back to normal. I'd put on a smile, giggle a little, but I never really meant it.

I see Kim sitting in an alleyway. The black haired Athena child saw her coming and faked a smile. May gave her a fake smile back. After failing to save her, I blamed myself for her troubles now. If we had succeeded she wouldn't be like this. I couldn't let her know that though. She may be off, but she was still Kim. And if I know Kim (which I do) it will make her upset.

"Hey Kim. How's it going?"
"Okay, you?" "I'm fine thanks."

Kayla was about to walk through an alleyway between the Artemas and Apollo cabins, when I saw my 'enemy' May. Well we weren't 'enemies' really, we just really didn't like each other. I quickly turned to go down a different alley, when the girl who May was talking to saw me. Knowing I was caught I said, "Hey have you seen a girl named Dani around here, by any chance?"

Suddenly I heard a sound behind me. Quickly I take my dagger out and put it at their neck instinctively.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy)   Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy) 24ozvvd

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani sighed and ran her hand over her thick braid, quickly done by her moments before. A white puff of breath flew out from her chapped lips, as she walked around the courtyard. Her white coat insulating her from the soft wind, Dani began to hum Enchanted by Taylor Swift to herself as she continued. The demigod hadn't been up to heading over to the creek lately, her motivation being rather low. She was turning sixteen soon. She was already taller than. Thais. He wasn't growing any, but Dani surely was.

She looked at her small Vans, to small for her. Why did she have to grow? Couldn't she just stay young? The daughter of Apollo sighed again, only to stop. Did she hear... voices? Curiosity struck her, as the girl walked casually around the back of two cabins. It wasn't a moment before she could take a step that she got a dagger pressed against her throat. Glaring at her attacker, she looked around, not saying anything. "What the heck," Dani muttered angrily. She scanned the faces of the other two, finding Kayla. "Hey Kayla," the demigod said coolly, pressing the girl's arm down, removing the dagger from her neck.

Raising an eyebrow at the group, Dani smiled. "I wasn't interrupting, was I?" she asked casually.

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy)   Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Kim suddenly realized what she'd done and said, "Oh! Gods. Gods I- I'm sorry! Are you alright? I-I didn't mean..." Her voice trailed off. She slopped down on the ground and cover her eyes with her hands. Why did she have to be so wrong? Why was she so different then she used to be? Why did she have to be so different?

Kayla looked at Dani oddly. She hadn't seen her friend in months and now she's acting angry at her? "No, No. Thank the gods your hear." Whispering to Dani, "I would have died here without you." She said seriously but to lighten the mood between them. Kayla crossed her arms and stood next to Dani. "Hi."

May nearly growled at the new person. Not only was she friends with Kayla, but she made Kim cry as well.
"Don't cry Kim. It's not your fault. An-"

"OF COURSE IT IS! I DID PUT MY DAGGER AT HER NECK DIDN'T I?!?" Kim starts to leave but May stops her

"Kim..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy)   Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tis be time for a party! (Moon and maybe Bowy)
Page 1 of 1