Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Party Time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm

My feet in the water, I was looking at the horizon, waiting for people to come. I had organized a little (big) party so everyone could simply relax and think about something else than ther war and all the battles things. I smile, swinging my legs in the water. " I hope many people come... I fell like partying" I stretched my arms, thne my legs. I got up, and looked at the decorated beach. Some lanterns were hanging in the trees, a table with pizza, drinks and other things to eat. I smile again, proud of what I've done. It was really looking like we would have an awesome party, with music. " Now, we only miss the people" I arranged some lanterns, and sat on a table.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Bre Bre

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Spoiler:

Anna Jones

"Whatever you think you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Anna strolled along the beach, the sounds of the waves lapping at the sand rung in her ears. She was stressed with all the work that she had back in the Hecate cabin, and she thought that coming to the beach was the best way to get away from it all. When she was half way across the beach, she noticed a girl sitting on a table. There were lanterns that dangled off of the trees' branches, food, and other party decor.

"Hello," Anna greeted. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Party Time! SHAUN

Shaun whistled as he strolled along the beach. He strummed at his ukulele, humming quietly to the random melody. He noticed a few people gathered and he wandered over. His chocolate brown gaze landed on the lanterns and the party-ish set up. He arched a bushy eyebrow and gave a lopsided grin. "Party time?" he asked, not speaking to anyone in particular. He picked at the strings of his ukulele, creating an upbeat rhythm that seemed to fit the mood. Shaun had always enjoyed parties, it gave him a chance to meet new people. Especially since he was new here and didn't know anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Party Time! Bansam11

Little Sammi twirls as she enters the sandy beach barefoot, elated. Her hair, newly straightened, lays softly on her shoulders, covered by her baby blue plaid shirt, complementing her eyes. She almost stops dead in her tracks, staring back like a deer caught in the headlights. She raises her thin eyebrows at the older guy whom mentioned the term 'party,' staring at him sideways.

A party was the reason she left. She blinks her eyes in rememberance, staring straight ahead in complete awe. She can't remember. No. She made herself forget.

She shakes it off, denying whatever it was she had a glimpse of. Sammi's lips curve into a smile, lifting her spirits, and escaping a single word, "Party."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

" Yeah, there is a party going on. I did this so people could relax and think about other things than fighting and wars and other things that stress peoples out." I smile at all the people " My name is Yume, daughter of poseidon. How about you, people?" I asked gently, taking a piece of pizaa. I was getting hungry. Putting up all the things without even eating, it makes you hungry. There were only three people at the moment. As well asked them there name before any other people come and we end up to much and I can't remember all there name.. Though I don't think there will be any other people.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: