Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo Empty
PostSubject: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Roran

I slipped out of the forest and dashed to the lake. slowing down as i approached the lake. I tried to keep my footsteps as quite as possible. So far it wasn't the best. I cursed my self as i tripped over someone.
"Son of a ..." i started but coughed as i hit the ground. "damn it" i said. it was muffled though the sand.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 am

"OW!" I complain, as I get up, coughing sand. "I suppose that was an accident?" I ask, casually sneaking for his pocket. "Cause if not, I have my ways toget back at you. Just so you know. I begin "helping" him up while feeling him for possible goods.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 am

Roran

I was helped up by a girl a bit older than me."Thanks. Yeah it was." I said. I rubbed the sand out of my eyes. and blinked. Partly because of sand and sun but also the fact I sorta liked her. Once I got a focus on her face I noticed some slight Hermes related features. I felt for my wallet and held out my hand. "Wallet." I said "give me my wallet." I knew she had it. I wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:24 am

"What wallet?" I say innocently. "I don't have anybody's wallet!" Hopefully he'd fall for it and I could go jack his money and buy games, Gatorade, or even more... Wait a second. I scan his face for noticeable features, and notice his blonde hair. Aww crap. He's likely an Athena camper. Hmm, how to play this... Oh, I know! Run like the wind! BUT, let's see what he does first.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Roran

My eyes narrowed. I didn't trust her. well then again I didn't trust anyone but my twin sister. "its in your right hand behind your back." I said. "Or do I need to force it out" With that I slipped out my knife. I had dealt with Hermes kids before.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"First of all, I have nothing in my hands!" I shout, shoving the wallet in my butt pocket. "See?" I say, showing my hands. '"No. Wallet. Now I suggest leaving unless you want to have a very sensitive area get hit. Hard."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Roran

i glowered at her. I tried a ploy that worked times before. "there is nothing in it I always keep my cash and drachmas at home." this was true I never left cash in my wallet. Thevies are so easy to predict.

OCC: i am oing to kill charlie in the imfirmary so if u want to say good bye and stuff to him go for it. I'll like you once i get him wounded enough
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm

"That's cool," I say, easily detecting his ploy. "Well, I gotta go. Bye!" I immediately run back to cabin eleven. Opening the wallet I find... Nothing. "You gotta be flippin' kidding me!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo   TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TACO TIME PARTY.... ft Boo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: