Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long Time, No See (MOON)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Long Time, No See (MOON) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Long Time, No See (MOON) 46A7B8DB81111520E7AAFFB4A0AFE7

Maddison Benson
Athena
"Books are the future, no matter how rich Apple is."

I walked around the courtyard feeling lonely. Being back at camp felt great and all. Dad was always moving farther away and making me stay for an eternity. I'd been gone 2 months, so coming back, I realized I didn't have many friends. Juilet died. I rarely saw Faye. I hadn't gone on a date with Tre in forever! I shivered as a gust of wind rolled by. I was in ripped, faded, light blue jeans, a black t-shirt that said Hoot with a picture of an owl, converse, and my favorite purple baret. Man I wished I had company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:11 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Long Time, No See (MOON) Fayew
untouchable like the distant diamond sky
AND WHEN YOU’RE CLOSE I FEEL LIKE COMING UNDONE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faye walked out of Cabin 6, her hair up in a ponytail, with a bump in it on the top of her head. She wore an owl shirt, with a red tank top under it. Faye wore a black pair of skinny jeans as well, that were strong enough to make her feel fine in the spring breeze. She glanced at her dark black converse as she steeped down the cabin's worn steps. Brushing her ponytail out of her face, she saw a familiar face.

Faye smiled and ran down the remaining steps and hugged Maddison from behind her. "Oh my gosh! Stop leaving so much!" she exclaimed, letting go of her sister. Faye smiled and laughed a little. She pushed up her "nerd glasses" and grinned again. Faye had just gotten her glasses. She had contacts, but sometimes the glasses fit her personality.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in the middle of the night when I’m in this dream
IT’S LIKE A MILLION LITTLE STARS STADING NEXT TO ME

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:27 pm

I gasped and squealed at the same time. "Faye!" I yelled. I had missed her so much! "I'm so sorry. My dad just got another job. This time at Oxford. Sorry if I have a slit British accent by the way." I explained. Faye still looked like Faye. Straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, nothing like a child of Athena but she was. "Cool glasses! Like my hair?" I asked. I had changed for so long. First I had wavy ice blonde hair. Then I dyed it suttler blonde and straightened it. Then I chopped it off and dyed it ice blonde again. Now it was back to suttle and growing in.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:37 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye smiled and nodded at Maddison. She had gathered a British Accent. She smiled and pushed up her glasses again, then brought her hands back to her sides and nodded at what her friend was saying. "Thanks! I love you hair, it's cute!" Faye said with a nod. She noticed that Maddison dyed her hair a lot, and cut it too. The demigod didn't like the idea of changing her hair color, but she kept that to herself. After all, it wasn't her hair, right?

Faye brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and listened to the wind as it blew across the camp. "So, how was Oxford? Cute British boys?" she asked, cracking one of her signature grins. Faye knew Maddison's heart was taken by Tre, but she would bug her none the less.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:37 pm

~ONCE AGAIN, FOR LIKE THE THIRD TIME, CHANGING THE PERSON.~

Long Time, No See (MOON) Short-hair-dianna-agron-22081100-492-312

Maddison Benson

Maddison blushed."Well....." she began with a cheeky smile. Of course she loved Tre more than any boy. However, after 6 months without seeing him, she'd given up. Maddison held up a photo of a boy with short brown hair and gray eyes. the boy was cute and he looked professional in the position he was in. "His name is Jack. I kind of left Tre....?" She mumbled and looked at the ground. Would Faye be shocked? Happy? Who knew?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye's increased their size. She had no idea that Tre had left her, or was it the other way around? "Stay positive, she's happy..." Faye thought. "If you're happy, then he's great and I approve." she said, striking a cheesy thumbs up pose. Faye smiled at Maddison and shot her a questioning glance. "So when did you meet Mr. Big-grey-eyes-jake?" she asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:32 pm

"His mum works at Oxford in the astronomy deparment too. We met at 'Take Your Kid to Work Day'. I guess we started hanging out a lot and eventually became more than friends. I feel guilty. I love Tre but I really like Jack. what should I do?" Maddison asked. She had no clue.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:56 am

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye bit her lip. She wasn't the person anyone really should go to for love related problems. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, trying to think of an answer that would help Maddison. "Well...." Faye said, trying to drag out the time she had to answer. " Maybe you should tell Tre, I mean then at least you wouldn't be totally ditching him." she said with a shrug. In all honesty, Faye was hating her own advice, it wasn't very good.

Faye sighed and ran a hand over her hair. "Wait, scratch that, just do what your heart tells you. Maybe it'll give you more advice than I ever could." she suggested.

IT’S LIKE A MILLION LITTLE STARS STANDING NEXT TO ME

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:00 am

Maddison sighed. "My heart says Tre. But I can't find him." She sank to the ground and sat down. "I guess Jack reminded me of him. Oh I don't know! It's really just crazy. I need to find Tre." she rambled on.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:37 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye nodded slowly. People who remind you of others can be an easy replacement, especially if you can't find them anymore. "I don't know Maddison. Maybe... oh I don't know.... maybe it is time for you and Tre to take a break." she suggested. After all, that seemed to be what her friend was leaning towards. That also brought up a thought. Faye hadn't seen Alex in ages, but had been to busy to notice. She never thought about that, had he forgotten her like Maddison did to Tre?

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:43 pm

~OMG, wat did sam do to alex.....i'll kill him.....~

"I guess. Anyway, let's stop moaping around! How about a trip to the library to refresh our minds!" Maddison suggested.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN

Faye smiled and nodded. "We should, just to make sure it didn't blow up or something." she said with a grin. Faye went to the library daily, if not every two hours, and knew it quite well. "Lots of things can happen in two hours, don't ya know?" she said, laughing a little bit. Faye tried to push the thought of Alex to the back of her mind, but it seemed to be coming back up. "So, Alex, let's go." Faye said, not noticing what she said.

Then her grey eyes got wide. "I meant Maddison! My bad..." Faye said quickly. She rubbed her arms, feeling awkward for saying that. Faye never messed up on names, especially not her best friend's.

*He didn't do anything, he just wont post. Faye hasn't seen Alex in like two months. Let's keep the topic here, of it's okay.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See (MOON)   Long Time, No See (MOON) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time, No See (MOON)
Page 1 of 1