Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long Time No See (Welshy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Long Time No See (Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

"People would be easier to read if they were a book..."

Long Time No See (Welshy) Smileeey

Isabella stood right outside of camp. Well, not really outside. Isabella was inside a coffee shop, waiting for her boyfriend Chris. Isabella closed her eyes and smiled lightly at memories that flooded into her mind. Isabella loved Chris with all her heart. Isabella was dying to see Chris. She hadn't seen in in some time. Like, a very long time. Isabella looked down at what she was wearing and felt like it wasn't enough. Well, not enough for Chris. Isabella was wearing a blue shirt that hugged her body, showing off all of her curves. Isabella was only wearing eyeliner, all thanks to Sophia. Isabella ran a hand through her dark brown, wavy hair. Her gray eyes sparkled lightly. Isabella was only wearing a bobby pin to keep some of her hair back. Isabella smiled, waiting for Chris. She missed him so much.

h
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 am

~Christopher Jason Hunt~

Long Time No See (Welshy) 724951_1306107236005_full

It took all of Chris' control not to run to the coffee shop where he was meeting Isabella. You couldn't blame him; he hadn't seen his girlfriend for ages and he was late because of one of his brothers getting in the way on his departure, trying to slow him down. Christopher was wearing a pair of jeans and a tight blue hoodie with his hood up to keep the curlsat the front of his hair out from his eyes and so he was quite warm. Chris entered the coffee shop, realising that it was this very shop that they had met. He pulled his hood down, his dark curls falling in front of his face as he saw Isabella and his heart practically exploded. She was even more stunning then she had been last time he'd saw her. "Hey Beautiful." He called across the cafe to her, causing some people to look yet most ignored him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 am

Isabella turned around at the sound of "hey beautiful." Isabella saw Chris and her face broke out into a smile. He looked better than ever. Isabella ran towards him, pushing people out of the way and gaining a few glares. Isabella jumped on Chris, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "I missed you," Isabella whispered in Cris's ear, still highly him. Isabella let go, but her arms wee wrapped around his neck. Isabella leaned up and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 am

Chris laughed when Isabella pounced on him, wrapping his hands beneath her to keep her up and when she let go again, he wrapping his arms around her waist instead. He moved his lips with hers softly before deepening the kiss, creeping one hand to the side of her face. He pulled away after his breath had gone, grinning. "Missed you too, babe. You dont know how hard it was for me not to see you." He whispered, his light brown eyes shining as he looked into her grey ones, his grin transorming to a cocky smirk. "I bet you missed my abs" He joked, pressing his lips to Isabella's once more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:51 am

Isabella laughed against Chris's lips. Isabella wrapped her arms around Chris's neck, her hands getting lost in his hair. Isabella pulled away, breathing heavily. Isabella buried her head in Chris's chest, taking in the sweet smell of him. Isabella smiled, her gray eyes sparkling. "I missed you way too much," Isabella mumbled to Chris, lookin up at his deep brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 am

Chris smiled down at Isabella, feeling ahppy that she felt the same was about him that he did about her. "Well, we dont have to be away from each-other for that long again." He promised, peeking through some of his dark curls that had fallen into her his eyes. He looked around briefly, finding people galring at their 'public display of affection' so he loosened his grip on her, sitting down in the nearest seat and pulling her onto his lap and pressing his face into her shoulder-blade. "We met here." He reminded Isabella, closing his eyes.
Chris' play-by Gerran Howell singing....obessed with this and him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-gI3zRtKFk
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 am

Isabella smiled lightly, looking around. It was the same place. "Really? Oh wow," Isabella said, muttering to herself. Isabella leaned her head on top of Chris's, smiling lightly. "I love you. I have something planned for later. I think it's romantic. I think," Isabella said to Chris, her hands already getting sweaty from thinking about it. Isabella blushed deeply. "besides, I owe you," Isabella whispered in his ear.

-So hot xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 am

"Aren't I meant to be the romantic one? Seeing as I am the child of Aphrodite? What is it?" He murmed, breathing in Isabella's sweet scent as he continued to keep his eyes closed. "I love you, Beautiful." He smiled, pressing his lips to her shoulder and trying to block out other peoploe's conversations so he could focus solely on Isabella. It wasnt very hard.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:26 am

Isabella smiled lightly, still blushing. Isabella never got used to Chris's comment's still. "I don't know, I was thinking I would sing. And we could makeout or kiss later," Isabella said to Chris, wiggling her eyebrows to show that they could also do something else. Isabella couldn't help but laugh lightly as she awaited Chris's reaction to that. Isabella studied Chris with her gray eyes and ran a hand through her wavy brown hair.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 am

Christopher's eyebrows shot up in suprise, his lips twitched up into a smile. "That sounds-" Chris' voice was about three octaves higher then normal. He cleared his throat, trying to get his voice back to its normal husky self after. "I mean...that sounds great." He told her, studying her face with his light brown eyes. "I got us dinner reservations first though." He smiled, trying to be normal again and was glad that he didnt ever blush or else he would have been.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:39 am

Isabella chuckled at Chris's reaction. "Alright that sounds good," Isabella said to Chris, still wrapping her arms around him. Isabella shivered through her light jacket. Isabella slid off if Chris's lap, standing up. "Well, we don't want to be late. I hope I dressed right," Isabella muttered to Chris, looking down at her white jeans, silver flats, and that stupid tight blue shirt that Sophia made her wear. Isabella grumbled. "Im killing Sophia later," Isabella muttered, zipping up her jacket so no boy other than Chris could see her shirt.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 am

Chris looked at Isabella for the first time since he had entered the shop, letting out a quiet whistle before she zipped up her jackets. Gods, she was so perfect. So clever and so beautiful. So kind. "You look beautiful, as usual." He told her, standing up and towering over her as he brushed some of his dark curls from his face. "I feel under dressed. I didn't think." He frowned, looking down at his skinny jeans and hoodie. At least he was wearing a button up shirt undernewth so he looked....like a teenage surfer that was trying his best to look formal.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 am

Isabella couldn't help but roll her eyes at Chris. Cocky boys. Isabella took Chris's hand and kissed him in the cheek. "You look fine to. Well, handsome to me. I probably won't be able to keep my hands off of you tonight," Isabella said to Chris, for the first time in he life being flirty. Blame Sophia. Isabella blushed a bit at what she said and smiled up at Chris.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:05 pm

"Good, I dont want you to." Christopher kissed Isabella's forehead before taking her large hand in her small one and pulling her out of the cafe. He smiled sideways at her as they walked down the street, pulling his hood over his head as it was a habit of his. "I hope you like Italian food." He told her, pulling her down the windy street in the direction of the restruant. He hoped that spending all this money on getting a table there would be worth it; he hoped she would like it as much as he would.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Isabella smiled lightly. "My dad was Italian and Spanish. I'm very found of Italian food," Isabella told Chris, smiling at him. There was a small breeze and Isabella shivered lightly, getting closer to Chris. She smiled again, still happy that she was with him. He did not know how much she missed him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Chris let go of Isabella's hand, wrapping it behind her waist a pulling her closer to tem as rhey walked. They turned the corner and Chris saw the resturant at the end of it, glad that it hadn't been too far. "You have never really talked about family before, except for your stepmother. Tell me about them." He asked curiosluly, wanting to know more about his girlfriends past.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Isabella shrugged, looking up at Chris. "My dad was Spanish and Italian. My dad died protecting me against a hellhound attack. That was a long time ago," Isabella said to Chris, looking down at the cement. "I ran away till someone found me and brought me to camp. My uncle raised me a but a kid," Isabella said to Chris, looking down at her feet still.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 pm

"Oh Gods, im sorry." Chris told Isabella, wishing he hadn't brought her parents up in the first place. He stopped in the middle of the street, stepping in front of her and tilting her chin up to look him in the eyes. "Your life's better now though, isn't it?" He asked, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to her jaw and up to her ear, making a trail of little kisses and not caring that he was doing it right in the middle of the street.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Isabella nodded as Chris began to kiss her jaw. Isabella's eyes closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yeah, a lot better," Isabella whispered to Chris, kissing him softly on the lips. Isabella stood on her tippy ties and deepened the kiss. Suddenly, Isabella felt a smack and stumbled sideways, falling on her butt. "No kissing," a man said sternly, glaring at Isabella. Isabella rolled her eyes at the man, her butt still on the floor.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Chris pushed the man away. "Dont take your jealousy out on her just because you can't get any." Chris snapped at the man, helping Isabella back up again and pulling her back against him as the old man turned and walked away. Chris shot his middle finger at the mans back before looking down at Isabella again. "Will food make you feel better?" Christopher asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Usabella tolled her eyes at Chris. "Yeah, food will make me better," Isabella said to Chris, standing up slowly. Isabella grabbed Chris's hand and pulled him along towards the restaurant. Isabella smiled and opened the door, good smells coming from the kitchen. Isabella smiled and pecked Chris in the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Chris smiled as he walked through the doors, glad that he had chose this resteruant as it smelled delicious. A waitress came over, smiling flirtaciously at Chris but he didn't really notice her; he only has eyes for Isabella. He srabbled his name across a sheet of paper, confirming that he had booked a table . They were led to it, Chris pulling Isabella's chair out for her before taking his own across from her, taking off his hoodie with a wink at Isabella.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris as she winked at her. "You just flirt too much," Isabella teased Chris, winking at him though. Isabella watched as a young blonde waitress came over, only seeing Chris. Isabella rolled her eyes. "Uh hi?" Isabella said, narrowing her eyes at the girl. The girl scoffed at Isabella and turned to Chris.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Chris didn't comment on the waitress' rudeness yet bit his lip, brushing one of his dark curls off his face. "Uh...I'll have a Coke and pepperoni pizza please." Chris told her, not even needing to look at the menu. It was an Italian place, wasn't it? Oh course they did pizza. "And whatever Isabella would like." Chris waved to her across the table, the waitress grudgingly turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Isabella smirked at the waitress. "Can I have the pasta with sauce please? Thank you," Isabella said, handing the girl a menu. Isabella toon a sip I'd her drink and waved at the waitress as she walked back to the kitchen. Isabella laughed and smiled at Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Welshy)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: