Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long Time No See (Welshy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Chris smiled back at Isabella, leaning across the table to kiss her softly on her lips before straightening his button-up shirt, brushing his hair back and sitting down. "Gods, I love you so much." Chris told Isabella, resting his cheek on his hand and gazing at her from across the table, taking a sip of his Coke whilst wiggling his eyebrows flirtily and suggestivly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Isabella smiled at Chris, blushing a bit. "I love you too," Isabella whispered to Chris, meaning it too Isabella leaned in and kiss Chris softly, pulling away though after a bit. Isabella laughed lightly, taking a sip if her soda.

-Srry about the delay, I'm busy-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Chris smiled, wondering how the hell he got Isabella as his girlfriend. Honestly, it was a mystery; he didn't think he deserved someone as kind hearted, beautiful, independant, clever and funny as her. He thought that only a vain and selfish peraon would ever be in love with him much to his disgust. "So, uh, what exactly are we going to do after this?" He asked, raising his eyebrows curiously and teasing.

The Brits start at 8 anyway so we are even xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Isabella raised an eyebrow at Chris. Isabella couldn't help but bite her lip like Sophia taught her. Oh gods, Sophia was changing Isabella into a flirt. Isabella laughed at her own thought, looking at Chris with her sparkling gray eye. "Well, we can do a lot of things. We can still do that thing I suggested," Isabella said, raising an eyebrow at Chris to let him really know what she really meant. Isabella was curious if Chris would agree to that type of thing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Christopher laughed as Isabella blatently flirted with him. He wasnt laughing at her, this was just a different side to her that he had never seen before. He wasn't complaining, seeing as he was normally the one flirting his arse off. "I'm up for whatever." Chris smiled, fine if she wanted to choose something else to do. His light brown eyes looked around the busy room for a moment before returning to her grey ones.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Isabella shook her head and smiled at Chris. Well, he did agree. Isabella took another sip of her soda as the waitress appeared with the food. Isabella watched as she gave Chris his pizza first. The waitress walked over to Isabella, but of course, without tripping and spilling the hit food all over Isabella. Bad day to wear white jeans. Well, bad day to wear anything when you get food spilled on you. Isabella gasped as the hot food made contact with her skin. "It's okay,@ Isabella said in a small voice, tears pricking from the corner of her eyes from the little pain.

-Lawal RP PM xDDDDD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Chris jumped out of his seat, helping the waitress up quickly before grabbing the food on Isabella's lap with his bare hands and dropped it on the floor next to her, ignoring the burning and scalding when the hot food made contact with his skin. He continued to throw it off her lap though, not wanting her to ever be in pain. When he saw how wrecked her white jeans were, he looked down at himself. "Do you want to borrow my jeans?" He asked honestly, thinking he could just hide in the mens bathroom for a bit until Isabella came back with a new pair for herself.

What? xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Isabella shook her head, wiping the tears away. "N-No. With my luck, I'll get attacked or kidnapped or something," Isabella mumbled to Chris, her legs burning due to the got food. Isabella stood up and took her napkin and tried to wipe the rest if the food off. "Just get me a pair if jeans. Please?" Isabella asked Chris as she headed towards the bathroom.

-A RP PM? You never did one xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Chris was flustered and didnt know whether to go with Isabella or get her some jeans. Then she went into the girls bathroom so he decided not to go in there. Grabbing his hoodie and pulling it on quickly, Chris ran out of the resturant in search for the nearest clothes shop. He found Hollister on the corner and ran in, not caring that a pair of jeans in there would cost a lot of money. He didnt know what size she was either so just grabbed the first pair about her size and paid for it, running back over to the resteruant. He hesitated in girls bathroom doorway. "I'm...I'm coming in!" He called through the door, holding his hand over his eyes as he entered.

No, I confused Dx
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Isabella raised an eyebrow when Chris said he was coming in. Isabella shook her head at Chris, grabbing the pair of new jeans from him. "Stand by the door to make sure no one comes in," Isabella told Chris as she started to unbutton her jeans. Isabella threw the dirty white jeans in the garbage and looked down at her bare thighs, seeing a few burns on them. "Oh gods," Isabella groaned, putting a wet paper towel on the burn marks. Isabella sighed, running a hand through her hair. "That will probably leave a mark," Isabella told Chris, shaking her head. Isabella looked at Chris as she started to put the new pair if jeans on.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Chris, who was feeling like a bouncer by guarding the door, looked over at Isabella when she said it would leave a mark, seeing her red thighs. He winced, not looking for too long or else he would feel like a PeDo. He raised his palms out to her, showing her his burns also. "Hey, at least we match." He smiled at her, returning his gaze away and out the door. A woman nearly went in when Chris stopped her. "Sorry lady, you might want to hold it in for a few minutes." He shrugged and she left, looking scared.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Isabella smiled lightly and shook her head at Chris. Isabella slipped the new jeans on and smiled at Chris, taking his hand. "Thanks Chris," Isabella whispered to him, looking up at Chris with her gray eyes. Isabella smirked and pushed Chris's brown curls out if his eyes. "I love you," Isabella whispered to Chris, leaning up and kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Christopher kissed Isabella back for a moment softly before pulling away and squeezing her hand despite the burning pain his hands were in. "Love you too, Beautiful." He grinned. "But I think I would rather leave the girls bathroom now." He laughed, pulling her out before pointing to the mens bathroom opposite. "That place is way dirtier then the girls's. Sly...Are you still hungry?" Hhe asked, his light brown eyes studying her face. He had lost his appetite after seeing his dinner all over her but, she might not have.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Isabella shook her head. After what happened, she wasn't hungry at all. "No, I'm not hungry after what happened. Sorry," Isabella said to Chris, pulling him outside. Isabella shivered and realized she forgot her jacket. "Oh damn," Isabella muttered as the breeze just had to pick up. Isabella culdled up to Chris to keep warm. "My friend has an apartment here. We could stay for the night," Isabella told Chris, her teeth chattering.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Chris quickly pulled his blue hoodie over his head, leaving him in just his thin button up shirt as he pulled it doen over Isabella's head, not letting her protest as she would probably say that he needed it more then her. He was fine with the cold as he wrapped one of his arms around Isabella's waist, covered in goose-bumps. "Yup...that sounds great." Chris smiled at her. Chris never took offence to anything. If Isabella did something to her he couldn't be agry. He loved her too much that he couldn't do anything but smile once he looked her way.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Isabella was about to protest when Chris pulled off his hoodie. Yet, Isabella knew she would loose. Isabella immeditaly felt warm and laud her head on Chris's chest. "I love you. You know, it just took one day, one day for me to fall in love with you," Isabella whispered to Chris, meaning everyword. Isabella slowly kissed Chris on the lips, moving her lips with his. Isabella pulled away after a bit, their foreheads pressed together. "The apartment is near. Hopefully ai can find the key," Isabella chuckled, knowing she could never find anything. Isabella walked next to Chris and saw that the apartment was only a few yards away.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Christopher kissed Isabella lightly on the lips once more briefly before continueing towards le apartment. "I know. If you dont remember, I fell in love with you too then. But then, who wouldn't fall in love with us on the first day? We're hot." He laughed, stopping before le apartment and nudgeing Isabella's side with his hip. "Are you gunna find this key then, or what beautiful?" He asked, tucking a lock of her brown hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Isabella laughed and shook her head. "Oh yeah, we're so hot," Isabella told Chris, rolling her eyes. Isabella studied the outside of the apartment and jogged up the steps. Isabella thought hard. Where would someone like Eli hide a key? Isabella stood on the rail and reached her hand over the door frame, feeling for the key. Isabella found it an pulled her hand back, still standing on the rail. "Got it!" Isabella exclaimed, jumping off the railing. Isabella put the key in the lock, hoping the place wouldn't be a mess. Then again, Eli was a clean freak.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Chris pumped his fist in the air in victory, not knowing why but he just felt as if it had to be done. "Woo! Now can we please hurry up and get our arses inside because I am bloody freezing." He moaned through chattering teeth, rubbing his bare arms with his scolded hands as he tried to create body heat. It wasnt like him to complain and the way he had said it, you could tell that he was still half joking. Half joking; he was still freezing his arse off.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Isabella laughed and went in slow motion, just to piss off Chris. Isabella laughed again an opened the door, kicking Chris in the butt to get him through the door. Isabella closed the door and locked it so no mortal could come in. Isabella flopped into the couch, stretching her limbs. "Lay next to me since your freezing your arse off," Isabella told Chris smirking. Isabella took off Chris's hood and threw it to him laughing. Isabella remembered she was wearing that tight shirt. Isabella groaned and fell back on the couch. "Damn you Sophia," Isabella muttered, knowing that Chris was going to have a hard time keeping his eyes off of her because Isabella was wearing this shirt.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Chris laughed at Isabella, plopping down onto the couch besides her and leaving his hoodie next to him, fine in his short sleeved shirt. He grinned at Isabella, trying not to stare at her torso but it was hard, given that her shirt just clung to her body. "Are you talking about my sister Sophia? Kyle Knights girlfriend?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Isabella nodded, forgetting that Sophia was his sister. "Yeah, she dolled me all up for this date. She gave me pointers, tricks, and ideas. She also um, gave me a suggestion," Isabella told Chris, blushing a bit. Isabella sighed, running a hand through her brown hair. Isabella smiled and leaned against Chris, her body pressing against his. "I love you," Isabella whispered to Chris, liking up at him. Isabella leaned forward, wanting to be kissed.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Chris wrapped his arms around Isabella, leaning back on the sofa onto his back so he was more comfortable. "What suggestion was that, Beautiful?" He asked, looking up at her for a second before leaning up and pressing his lips against hers gently before pulling away and raising an eyebrow, curious. Chris pressed his lips to her neck, wanting her to tell him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Isabella shrugged as Chris started to kiss her neck. "You know your siblings well. They also want to do it to Justin Beiber ad well, but that's a while different story. Your sisters are annoying when it comes to famous, hot celberaties," Isabella told Chris, pulling Chris closer to her. Isabella pressed her lips to Chris's and kissed him slowly, both of her hands wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Chris laughed against Isabella's lips, catching on straight away. "Oh yeah?" Chris murmmed cockily, one of his hands staying in the top of her back as the other made its way to the small of her back. He rolled over quickly, ending up hovering over Isabella, using an arm to keep his weight off her as he continued to kiss her. "I'm sick and tired of them talking about Justin Bieber and other celebs as well:"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Welshy)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next